• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Whew. I should post a warning to anyone who wants me to do yard work. It CAN be expected to take me up to TWO or THREE HOURS to do everything lol.

Despera

Banned
Do any of you guys have anything to give away to a kind of new player? I would like to play with some new toys. I got a rod, net and shovel. :)

Can anyone try visit my town right at this moment? I want to test if the connection error is on my part cause my friend can't visit me.
I have a few extra tools you can use.

FC in profile. Let me know when I can drop by.

Wolfe

When will I be able to sail to the other islands where others are hanging out?

You have to purchase the club tortimer (or whatever it's called) membership for 50ish medals. The dumb part is that it will always be a purchasable item in your local island even after you buy it.

Once you do that though Kapp'n will ask if you want to visit the island alone or with others.

Tinabina

XD. Also with her added, I had 3 bunny rabbits. She was the first to say she was leaving, so I was like "sure!"

3 bunnies?! I'll be getting my first in a few days thanks to someguyinahat. One day Bunland will be fully populated with bunnies...

Please let me know if anyone ever has one leaving!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
No problem and don't forget to set your ordinance! 20k included.

Done! And I'll forgive you for sneaking into my secret Zap Lair.
yT4QOlL.jpg

Philia

Done! And I'll forgive you for sneaking into my secret Zap Lair.
yT4QOlL.jpg

LOL! Pardon my dumb outfit. My hat was to prevent the tan and make me pale again (its working albeit SLOWLY AS FUCK) and my tee was Rosie's famous dazed tee lol that she ACTUALLY put up for sale at Retail. The coreseted skirt I'm wearing was Ornate bottom, a fortune item picked for me, I happen to have it for my fairy tale themed house. :3

Lastly... I still am wearing those green sandals that katt bought me all that time ago lmao.

milkham

LOL! Pardon my dumb outfit. My hat was to prevent the tan and make me pale again (its working albeit SLOWLY AS FUCK) and my tee was Rosie's famous dazed tee lol. The coreseted skirt I'm wearing was Ornate bottom, a fortune item picked for me, I happen to have it for my fairy tale themed house. :3

Lastly... I still am wearing those green sandals that katt bought me all that time ago lmao.

embrace the brownness!
dpgQ7wH.jpg

same color as phineas

Philia

Thanks for posting about the meteor shower, I forgot my husband is having one tonite too. :) Heading over there now.

SmithnCo

I swear to god, I ignore Violet, the ugly gorilla, and hit Bud, whose house is where I want to build the cafe, with nets every day, and these assholes won't budge. Meanwhile, Peggy, an animal I talk to and send letters to, wants to move.

I swear to god, I ignore Violet, the ugly gorilla, and hit Bud, whose house is where I want to build the cafe, with nets every day, and these assholes won't budge. Meanwhile, Peggy, an animal I talk to and send letters to, wants to move.

I've snubbed Becky at every opportunity and then O'Hare comes along and tells me he's moving AND puts up the shelf I gave him a few days ago as a birthday present up for sale at Re-Tail.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

She loves you so much she wants to go to other towns to spread the message about how much you mean to her.

Despera

Banned
The logic in this game is upside down. Been to my fav villager's birthday party, I gave him a gift he loved... Next day he wants to move out.

Meanwhile, Hamlet has been hit with nets, pushed into pitfalls, ignored for days... and still unwilling to budge :/

SmithnCo

The logic in this game is upside down. Been to my fav villager's birthday party, I gave him a gift he loved... Next day he wants to move out.

Meanwhile, Hamlet has been hit with nets, pushed into pitfalls, ignored for days... and still unwilling to budge :/

Yeah, I really wish that the villagers you clearly hate would be a lot more prone to moving out. Right now it seems pretty random. If there is some kind of draw to determine who moves, the hated villagers should have a way bigger shot.

Either that, or let me decide where the houses are. I mostly hate villagers purely because their houses are in the way, lol.

Animekatt

3 bunnies?! I'll be getting my first in a few days thanks to someguyinahat. One day Bunland will be fully populated with bunnies...

Please let me know if anyone ever has one leaving!

I'm really hoping for Cole to leave next, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon lol.

Haha. I'm glad you still like them!

embrace the brownness!
dpgQ7wH.jpg

same color as phineas

This is the only time I can be brown, so I'm enjoying it fully. I'm also not changing my profile pic from the tan. :p

UberTag

In case anyone wants to visit my town to catalog stuff, here is what's in my shops tonight:

Timmy - K.K. Western, Kitchen Sink, Lucky Cat, Minimalist Clock, Space Heater, Kitschy Wall, Parlor Wall, Classic Carpet, Mosaic Tile
Leif - Pink-Azalea Start, Pink-Hydrangea Start
Mabel - BB Tee, Racing Shirt, Baseball Pants
Labelle - Blue Dot Parasol, 1-Up Cap, Heart Hairpin, Doctor's Mirror, King's Beard, Red Glasses
Kicks - Black Rain Boots, Kimono Sandals, Red Shoes, Yellow Buckled Shoes, Brown-Stripe Socks, Purple-Stripe Tights
Celeste - Exhibit Partition, Underwater Floor, Museum Floor
Tom Nook - Mermaid Exterior, Black Modern Roof, Bamboo Fence, Arched Kiddie Door, Blue Door, Red Mailbox, Square Pavement
Grams - Cabana Armchair, Red Aloha Tee, Aloha Shorts

And Reese is paying double for... Arapaima. They're worth 20,000 bells each today.

SmithnCo

lol, I hit Bud with a net and then went into Re-Tail, then he came in and was still throwing a tantrum while walking around Re-Tail. Screw you, Bud.

Frogstep

Oh god, I hope I get none of the female gorillas in my town.. they're hideous! Dx

Elija2

lol, I hit Bud with a net and then went into Re-Tail, then he came in and was still throwing a tantrum while walking around Re-Tail. Screw you, Bud.

I'm always amazed at how villagers can be sad or angry one minute and then happy the next. They must be really good at getting over things.

I still have yet to assault any of my villagers. I kinda want to just to see how they react but I don't want these fictional characters to hate me.

Despera

Banned
So Snake asked me to bring him an Emperor Butterfly, and since I'm an awesome mayor I go catch one for him.

When I came back, I found him fishing in the river. So I waited a little while for him to finish what he was doing. But then I thought "I just wanted to give him his damn butterfly and move on! Why should I wait?". So I whip out my trusty megaphone and call his name. Now he's depressed and doesn't want to talk. A few minutes later he's at home sleeping.

:/

If you keep talking to Isabel she should give you one, I only have the gold one atm tho.
Already got that one, but then lost it to a certain camping visitor. I'll just wait for Leif to open his store. Hope he's selling one today.

Oh god, I hope I get none of the female gorillas in my town.. they're hideous! Dx
I have Rocket in my town. She's my Uchi villager though and I still need a few PWP suggestions out of her, so I'm still kinda stuck with her for the time being. Once I get those from her though, I really want her gone though, especially since her house is one of the houses near my river that makes it pretty much impossible to do anything with my bridges.

Wolfe

The first uchi I had was the purple kangaroo (sylvia I think), did not like so I let her leave but since I didn't have all of the PWP from her yet I just took Charlise from another town for the time being.

Markun

Thanks for hanging out with me and being a great visitor, Sam! I'm happy you had a good time. I didn't take much pictures, but I did take at least one.

tumblr_mqxp5i7GYH1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

We're watching the best sentai show ever, even though it only has one ranger.

Yeah, so lame. This is the only time I can wear my mii mask lol.

But you can't wear accessories on your Mii mask. :(

Thanks for hanging out with me and being a great visitor, Sam! I'm happy you had a good time. I didn't take much pictures, but I did take at least one.

tumblr_mqxp5i7GYH1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

We're watching the best sentai show ever, even though it only has one ranger.

It was fun. I loved the part where the Yellow ranger gets really close to the screen! Really intense.

ramyeon

I almost want to TT to tomorrow and back so I can speed up the demolishing and construction of this new bridge, but I'll resist the urge :(

100 mil in the bank! That means ADB get!

And with that, I'm done with the stalk market. Next order of business is to up my house rating and try to get one of these animals to request a fuckin wind turbine!

Niraj

100 mil in the bank! That means ADB get!

And with that, I'm done with the stalk market. Next order of business is to up my house rating and try to get one of these animals to request a fuckin wind turbine!

What about the gold money badge though?

Hey guys, I have an animal moving out tomorrow, which means there will be space for another animal to move in. I'm nervous that when this happens he's going to move into my flower beds or orchards or pine trees. Is it possible to "re-roll" their move-in spot in any way like resetting the DS without saving?

Niraj

Congrats! Yeah the wait was rough for the actual bridges to be built, but it's sooo worth it in the end.

Thanks for hanging out for like 3 hours :)

Hey guys, I have an animal moving out tomorrow, which means there will be space for another animal to move in. I'm nervous that when this happens he's going to move into my flower beds or orchards or pine trees. Is it possible to "re-roll" their move-in spot in any way like resetting the DS without saving?

Check the OP ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom