• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
HER!!!

And yeah, got to some TT town, went to Emporium, to Gracie and was shocked how much the furniture costs. 300.000 bells for a damn wall clock... :(

Is Gracie's gender different in other languages?

Gracie has the blue or green text box that I thought was reserved for dudes.

Or maybe it's my eyes.

MicH

You have some awesome sets complete Mich. All from villager trading?
Yup. They're obviously all duped so they're worth next to nothing on GameFaqs. Eh. I aim to get all the region exclusives as well. They seem to be the hardest to get. Especially the Korean ones.

Linius

Yup. They're obviously all duped so they're worth next to nothing on GameFaqs. Eh. I aim to get all the region exclusives as well. They seem to be the hardest to get. Especially the Korean ones.

Yeah, of course. But especially for the zodiac, no shame in that! Fish set I'll get myself when the tourneys start. Too bad some of the Gracie stuff is summer only, won't be able to grab that sadly. Weeding day set is also a pain to get from what I understand. Will have to read in on that when the time comes.

MicH

Yeah, of course. But especially for the zodiac, no shame in that! Fish set I'll get myself when the tourneys start. Too bad some of the Gracie stuff is summer only, won't be able to grab that sadly. Weeding day set is also a pain to get from what I understand. Will have to read in on that when the time comes.
Zodiac is impossible to get normally, Weeding is very tedious and very hard to get, so I'm very glad that I have these. I don't really care about Fish either since I want to get that normally as well.

Weding set is very cool looking though. Really like the designs.

Elija2

Another way to flaunt it, use her outfits as a pattern when refurbing the Alpine set. The argyle stuff could look nice.

Shit, didn't know the argyle clothes were Gracie items. Hans' default shirt is a cyan argyle shirt and he probably gave it to me and I sold it. I don't see it in my catalog though.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Shit, didn't know the argyle clothes were Gracie items. Hans' default shirt is a cyan argyle shirt and he probably gave it to me and I sold it. I don't see it in my catalog though.
That means he didn't give it to you, so you can feel better knowing you didn't sell it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmmm... for the next few days I'm unlikely to have Internet access. Hopefully I don't miss too many awesome giveaways HAHA.

Zoolader

I'm finally messing with the qr code sewing machine, is there a great go to site for qr codes? I've found some nice patterns already for pathways to get started, saw some interesting clothes, and was a little disappointed that the Reggie face I downloaded couldn't be put on shirts.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm finally messing with the qr code sewing machine, is there a great go to site for qr codes? I've found some nice patterns already for pathways to get started, saw some interesting clothes, and was a little disappointed that the Reggie face I downloaded couldn't be put on shirts.
http://qrcrossing.com/home/
http://en.doubutsu.qr-matome.info/

You could try my old Reggie design if you like:
tumblr_moyln2IA591svkqkfo1_400.jpg

ramyeon

Aww yeah! Thank you midou for letting me recruit this little guy!

BSOfwGqCAAE0PST.jpg

Sadly Mira planted her house as close to mine as possible... I really wanted to keep her in my town too :( guess I'll learn to live with it.

MicH

Awwww Marshal is cuuuuuuute! Glad I have him too.

Also Rolf moved into my TT town. I can probably get him out within the next 48 hours. Anyone want him?

Insaniac

BSOfwGqCAAE0PST.jpg

Sadly Mira planted her house as close to mine as possible... I really wanted to keep her in my town too :( guess I'll learn to live with it.

Marshal is so awesome, I will never let him leave my village!

suzu

You have Mira and now Marshal too. *screams* Ahhhh.

Haha @ midou's (?) face & pose next to you.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm pretty surprised certain members here still play. :p

Not bored yet, GAF?

I'm bored out of my fucking skull. Damn animals won't let me go though.
:p

As long as there are other people playing, I'm happy to keep playing. I think I'm nearing 700 hours, or may have passed it already :/

SuperSah

Banned
I'm living a second life. How can I possibly be bored of it?!

I'm bored out of my fucking skull. Damn animals won't let me go though.
:p

As long as there are other people playing, I'm happy to keep playing. I think I'm nearing 700 hours, or may have passed it already :/

Not even in the slightest!

I'm currently completely redoing my town and it's pretty awesome. My house is next

Damn you guys are fucking crackers. I haven't played in two weeks.

I lost the will.. reinvigorate me guise :(

Levi

Banned
I have Francine ready to move in, and I can't get her because Pancetti took the open spot because I was nice enough to let someone recruit the villager who moved out and I got stuck with their cast off.

I might be done with this game. It's not much fun seeing screens of all these good villagers and I've got 8 no one would ever want in a million years.

Frogstep

I have Francine ready to move in, and I can't get her because Pancetti took the open spot because I was nice enough to let someone recruit the villager who moved out and I got stuck with their cast off.

I might be done with this game. It's not much fun seeing screens of all these good villagers and I've got 8 no one would ever want in a million years.

Don't you have Ribbot? He's someone I want... :<

Elija2

Wait, you got someone's cast off from them visiting you? I thought that could only happen if you visit someone else's town. If not, I'm gonna have to quarantine my village until my 10th spot is filled. It may already be too late.

ramyeon

So the quality of the item you give definitely helps in getting a pic. Dotty asked for a new piece of furniture, I got a Gracie Low Table from two of my fashion checks so I gave her one and...

BSO2DK2CEAAOWda.jpg

If I gave her something of less worth I'm guessing I wouldn't have got it! (Sorry milkham :p)

Niraj

So the quality of the item you give definitely helps in getting a pic. Dotty asked for a new piece of furniture, I got a Gracie Low Table from two of my fashion checks so I gave her one and...

BSO2DK2CEAAOWda.jpg

If I gave her something of less worth I'm guessing I wouldn't have got it! (Sorry milkham :p)

Does it though? I usually just give em trash and have gotten 3 or more from that request :p

ramyeon

Does it though? I usually just give em trash and have gotten 3 or more from that request :p
Really? Damn, I figured it must since I've done so many tasks for her and she's kept holding out on me :( may have just been time, but I have a feeling it definitely helps.

Frogstep

BSO2DK2CEAAOWda.jpg

Nice, congrats!
One of mine gave me a perfect fruit request but I ended up getting my hopes up. I did get a lily-pad table out of it, so I guess that's kinda cool?

ramyeon

Ribbot is okay, so is Greta, it's the rest of my village I can't stand. Becky? Yuka? Tank? Ugh. I waste a slot to get a cranky villager and he doesn't even sell paintings.
What's wrong with Yuka? :(

The villagers have as much worth as you give them, I have some not so popular villagers that I'd never get rid of. Not every village has to be full of Ankhas and Luckys.

Niraj

Sorry Megatron (is that your GAF name? lol). I had something I had to take care of. Hope you got something good out of your petition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom