• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midou

Marshal is so awesome, I will never let him leave my village!

In my defence, I am trying to get as many different personalities as possible, and I had Olaf, Julian and Marshal with the same quirks, I am also trying to get rid of Olaf, lol.

Least I still got Julian.

Only villagers I will never let leave are Poncho, Carmen, Groucho and Midge. Rest of mine are Gwen, Egbert, Samson. I like them all, but I also like trying to get new villagers, I was pretty happy with Marshal but I have not been playing as much lately so I am also happy to have someone else take him. :p

ramyeon

In my defence, I am trying to get as many different personalities as possible, and I had Olaf, Julian and Marshal with the same quirks, I am also trying to get rid of Olaf, lol.

Least I still got Julian.

Only villagers I will never let leave are Poncho, Carmen, Groucho and Midge. Rest of mine are Gwen, Egbert, Samson. I like them all, but I also like trying to get new villagers, I was pretty happy with Marshal but I have not been playing as much lately so I am also happy to have someone else take him. :p
Thanks again! He'll definitely be well taken care of!

I'm looking to finish my museum as well as empty out one of my lockers.

HAVE:
Plesio Torso
Parasaur Torso x 2
Parasaur Tail
Diplo Neck
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip x 2
Archaeopteryx
Ankylo Tail x 3
Ptera Left Wing x 2
Ptera Right Wing
T.Rex Torso x 3
Raptor Skull
Raptor Torso
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Skull x 3
Iguanodon Tail x 4
Pachy Skull x 3
Pachy Torso
Trilobite
Peking Man
Megacero Torso
Megacero Tail
Sabertooth Torso x 2
Apato Skull
Apato Tail
Coprolite
Ichthyo Skull
Tricera Torso
Stego Torso

NEED:
Pachy Tail
Dinosaur Track

I'm willing to giving away multiple fossils in return for just one of the fossils my list plus some bells if you want.

My FC is: 4725-8118-8518
Send me a PM if you're interested.

zerotol

Banned
S9uYLuG.jpg

Wwg0Uip.jpg

Wait, you got someone's cast off from them visiting you? I thought that could only happen if you visit someone else's town. If not, I'm gonna have to quarantine my village until my 10th spot is filled. It may already be too late.

I thought that too but then I visited VsRobot and Pancetti's bitchy ass apparently followed me :(

I'm such a terrible person!

Elija2

I thought that too but then I visited VsRobot and Pancetti's bitchy ass apparently followed me :(

I'm such a terrible person!

Well shit. Looks like I'm doing the new character trick until my 10th spot is taken just in case. How many days was there between you visiting VsRobot and Pancetti showing up in his town?

Levi

Banned
Well shit. Looks like I'm doing the new character trick until my 10th spot is taken just in case. How many days was there between you visiting VsRobot and Pancetti showing up in his town?

I had ten villagers when he visited! My tenth was in boxes, but I still thought I was safe. As soon as my tenth left I switched the wireless off. I am totally gutted. I've spent the last week thrilled I was gonna get to choose a villager.

Elija2

I had ten villagers when he visited! My tenth was in boxes, but I still thought I was safe. As soon as my tenth left I switched the wireless off. I am totally gutted. I've spent the last week thrilled I was gonna get to choose a villager.

That sucks. And of course you end up only getting shitty villagers through it because who the hell would let a cool villager move out? Well if I do end up getting an unwelcome resident at least I have another villager moving out on the 26th so I won't be full for long.

Jak140

HAVE:
Plesio Torso
Parasaur Torso x 2
Parasaur Tail
Diplo Neck
Diplo Chest x 2
Diplo Hip x 2
Archaeopteryx
Ankylo Tail x 3
Ptera Left Wing x 2
Ptera Right Wing
T.Rex Torso x 3
Raptor Skull
Raptor Torso
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Skull x 3
Iguanodon Tail x 4
Pachy Skull x 3
Pachy Torso
Trilobite
Peking Man
Megacero Torso
Megacero Tail
Sabertooth Torso x 2
Apato Skull
Apato Tail
Coprolite
Ichthyo Skull
Tricera Torso
Stego Torso

NEED:
Pachy Tail
Megacerops Skull
Mammoth Head
Sabertooth skull
Dinosaur Track
Spinosaurus Torso

I'm willing to giving away multiple fossils in return for just one of the fossils my list plus some bells if you want.

My FC is: 4725-8118-8158

I'm looking for a diplo chest if you're still here. I can check my mailbox to see if I have any of your needed fossils stored.

FC 3566 2276 4051

Rocwell

Anyone have any paintings to trade? I have a spare Perfect Painting, and they're always genuine.
I have a Worthy Painting which is also legit if you still want to trade.

NEED:
Megacerops Skull
Mammoth Head

My FC is: 4725-8118-8158
I sent you a PM

:Edit:
DS is telling me the friend code you listed is not valid.

Elija2

Was just on the island with some girl dressed as an "evil jester" (her words, although they are pretty accurate) who would purposefully trap people until they paid her money. I said I wasn't gonna fall for it and then she had the gall to ask for my friend code, saying that I "passed the test" and that she wouldn't destroy my town because it was "out-of-bounds".

Last chance if anyone wants to come buy the tropical vista wallpaper from my island for 100 medals.

Acid08

Banned
Early stages of my arcade room:

tumblr_mrwznlQdtU1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrwzoiOgAv1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrwzpir66z1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

LED Signs all around the room now. Thinking of trying to incorporate a furniture set but there may not be enough room. Lamps are both placeholders too.

Busaiku

So how many checks do I have to pass for Gracie to move in?
And what does Gracie do after she moves in?
Daily checks or something?

Linius

Really? Damn, I figured it must since I've done so many tasks for her and she's kept holding out on me :( may have just been time, but I have a feeling it definitely helps.

It doesn't sadly. Gave my villagers a lot of spotlight items with zero results. Might as well give them garbage.

I was surprised, but I've started talking to all my villagers more, not just the ones I like, so I guess it's paying off. (Though it was just to farm paintings and hope they'd ask me to deliver stuff to the villagers I like.) XD

Now if only my favorite villagers would give me their damn pics.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
waahhh my first time getting truly scammed and I must admit it is a major bummer. but to brighten the evening I got Bones (forcibly as a straggler) and Pekoe!

Aw what happened :(

and Pekoe :3 super jelly

I was surprised, but I've started talking to all my villagers more, not just the ones I like, so I guess it's paying off. (Though it was just to farm paintings and hope they'd ask me to deliver stuff to the villagers I like.) XD

Now if only my favorite villagers would give me their damn pics.

lol they'll come around. If my luck is any indication, eventually they'll give you too many, and you'll want something else -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom