• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Damn you guys are fucking crackers. I haven't played in two weeks.

I lost the will.. reinvigorate me guise :(
Get 150000 pints in the HHA by dumping a few sets in some rooms and then just work on making your house how you like. That's what I've been doing recently and it's made the game much more engaging again.

Aw what happened :(

and Pekoe :3 super jelly

yeah she is insanely cute! I met a generous donor on tumblr. and it was a trade with Lobo for Fuchsia. I was so foolishly generous and let her come by to invite him first then afterward she ignores my messages about coming by for Fuchsia for hooours sooo yes. think that ship has sailed. that's scamming isn't it? I'd hope so considering I would have kept Lobo otherwise. :c

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
yeah she is insanely cute! I met a generous donor on tumblr. and it was a trade with Lobo for Fuchsia. I was so foolishly generous and let her come by to invite him first then afterward she ignores my messages about coming by for Fuchsia for hooours sooo yes. think that ship has sailed. that's scamming isn't it? I'd hope so considering I would have kept Lobo otherwise. :c

Yeah definitely is. That's a load of shit. What's their tumblr name?

I have Pekoe too (and Bella who is also a good villager). I want Bob or Bunnie so I can somehow transfer them to my friend who adores both.

I wish I hadn't passed on Bunnie when she was at my campsite, but I was holding out for a snooty villager. Instead, I got stupid Annalisa forced upon me :( blegh

Niraj

the scammer I met on gamefaqs unsurprisingly. I prolly should have seen it coming but she seemed really legit so ughh. I feel super dumb about it! unless you meant the generous donor.

Ah my mistake, I misread and thought you were being sarcastic. That's really too bad :( I've been letting gamefaqs folks sell turnips in my town a large portion of the day and haven't had any issues thankfully. Just a couple of cheapskates is the worst of it :p

Rocwell is using some sort of villager voodoo. Both Hours Left and I got pictures for getting petitions signed in his town.

Ha0moPg.jpg

My first villager pic. And then right after that he gave me a legit amazing painting.

Rocwell

Rocwell is using some sort of villager voodoo. Both Hours Left and I got pictures for getting petitions signed in his town.

Ha0moPg.jpg

My first villager pic. And then right after that he gave me a legit amazing painting.

Congrats. Hopefully this karma pays off and maybe next time a villager asks me for a petition someone will open their town for me :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I had such great luck that my last petition request happened when GAF was down so I couldn't ask anyone. :/

This is why we have an IRC room people!

Niraj

Not a bad day for me. Made about 14-15 mil from tips from turnip sellers, and got up to 438 visitors. Getting close to that gold badge now :)

Elija2

Not a bad day for me. Made about 14-15 mil from tips from turnip sellers, and got up to 438 visitors. Getting close to that gold badge now :)

Damn, I want a good turnip price in my town just so I can get all the visitors. Still haven't reached 100 yet.

Just got the safe from the post office. You can see gold bricks inside of it. :p

Niraj

Damn, I want a good turnip price in my town just so I can get all the visitors. Still haven't reached 100 yet.

Just got the safe from the post office. You can see gold bricks inside of it. :p

It really wasn't a bad amount of visitors, though some weren't for turnips. Last night I got to 400, so 38 people in a day.

I just got mine too, but it went straight into storage :p

Went to gamefaqs to see if anyone was doing a catalog sets thread since I have nothing and it's all about selling villagers now :eek: guess I'm late to that party...

Elija2

Went to gamefaqs to see if anyone was doing a catalog sets thread since I have nothing and it's all about selling villagers now :eek: guess I'm late to that party...

Yeah, it kinda sucks. Weird how the game was out in Japan for months and the economy was perfectly fine, but weeks after the game came out in NA/EU people discovered the exploit and ruined everything. There had to be some Japanese players who discovered the exploit but kept it a secret so everything wouldn't turn to shit.

I fear the day my price is that good... I won't be home. :/

I remember getting a 400+ price in my town during the week the game came out in NA and the only people who could have had turnips had to have bought the game at midnight on release.

My eyes rolled so far back that they're back in their normal position, staring at your words, and judging them with only the fiercest disapproval.

I don't need this.

Yeah, it kinda sucks. Weird how the game was out in Japan for months and the economy was perfectly fine, but weeks after the game came out in NA/EU people discovered the exploit and ruined everything. There had to be some Japanese players who discovered the exploit but kept it a secret so everything wouldn't turn to shit.

Well, not really, though. There are still people who let you catalogue sets, only not for free and not all of them at once. If you make a thread and have some patience, you can get sets catalogued.

But it is true that there are a lot of threads for villagers. I would never offer millions of bells for specific villagers, I'll see what I get in my town an be (un)happy with it. :)

Zoolader

So do villagers not ever buy head accessories and hats at the Re-tail? Or have I just not experienced it yet? It's basically a hat store but nothing sells since I set it up that way.

Definitely isn't. I feel like she mentioned that just to make it more annoying :p

Oh well. Up to 443 visitors now, so a lot of progress on that front.

Did she mention it before or after you saved? Because I know, if I hadn't saved then, I just would boot her out and not letting her in again... Would learn her...

How do you track the number of visitors?

If your plaza tree is big enough to sit at, you can see statistics for your town. One of them are visitors.

Hmz, still have to do that to see how much visitors I got. I know I have done a lot of visits though..

Linius

Getting the golden axe is taking me forever. Pretty sure I have been buying a daily sapling for at least a month now but I don't know how many I bought before. Adding the days I didn't even play (at least 7) this may take some time still :(

ramyeon

Getting the golden axe is taking me forever. Pretty sure I have been buying a daily sapling for at least a month now but I don't know how many I bought before. Adding the days I didn't even play (at least 7) this may take some time still :(
I'm not expecting mine any time soon :( I didn't start buying saplings every day until a few weeks ago... some day...

Only had it last week and I played daily and almost bought everyday a sapling when the garden shop arrived. So... :(

Hybrids I got today, 2 orange lilies and a orange tulip. Maybe some more, need to look more carefully.

And still got the same problem as yesterday, one tree furniture and one tree beehive. :( I really hope my game isn't glitched... :( All the other trees are fruit and perfect peach trees... :( Hope that planting some more cedar saplihg will eliminate the problem....

It's not from having a lot of stuff on the floor, right?

Chopper

Got a white carnation today after exactly two attempts. Result. Purple pansies still evade me though.

Also, if anyone wants to sell perfect oranges at some point today, let me know.

Frost_Ace

What the fuck? Hippeaux is moving to my town and his house is just on the path I built.

I already hate him.

Will his house move if I restart my game?

What the fuck? Hippeaux is moving to my town and his house is just on the path I built.

I already hate him.

Will his house move if I restart my game?
If you've loaded the game with one of your already created characters, then that house is stuck there.

If you are using the new character trick, then you can quit the game without saving and try again.

MicH

Blaire sent me her picture in the mail after she moved out. You will be missed <3

So that's four pictures so far. Two from move-outs

Philia

Yay, got another white carnation. Seems it came from a pink x white pair. Or was it pink x pink. Can't really tell.

Yeah, I'm convinced that its the pinks that will help you get the white. Not red x pink.

Can breeding a black tulip with a purple tulip spawn another purple? I keep forgetting if it's blacks or oranges I need...

I got my own first tulip with a black x purple pair.

Well, I'm off to work, so I cannot react to this, but:

I'm looking for a Plesio Tail, Ankylo Torso and Pachy Tail. Just name your price, please. (Also Lawn Mower and Sprinkler, but ha ha ha...yeah...)

Niraj

Did she mention it before or after you saved? Because I know, if I hadn't saved then, I just would boot her out and not letting her in again... Would learn her...

She mentioned it in the gamefaqs thread. For one, there were a couple other people in town so I wouldn't do that. For another, I was on the other side of town for a sec, as two of them were having a weird conversation between each other (one line having been missed by me) and I wanted to make sure they didn't take my blue roses or something. When she said she was done, I headed back to the station, only to realize there was nothing, but by then she was already leaving.

Oh well. It's not a big deal. At least there was no vandalism :p

Oxx

There's one fossil hole that I haven't been able to find for the last week.

Considering that there are only two fossils left that I don't have, I probably shouldn't care, but what if it's a missing fossil!?

Linius

There's one fossil hole that I haven't been able to find for the last week.

Considering that there are only two fossils left that I don't have, I probably shouldn't care, but what if it's a missing fossil!?

Philia likes to hunt hidden fossils :p

Koomaster

Found a Lost Item right outside the police station just now...
tumblr_mrxns2pbL11swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrxntgMDZE1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

You have TWO jobs my man. Tell me if anyone is visiting town and to run the lost and found.
I have a lost item and you are telling the mayor to go and look and see who it belongs to? You are lucky you are adorable. ~___~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom