• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midou

Is there any way to stop the bamboo infestation without just picking up the seeds? I JUST WANTED A FEW.

Waiting for golden axe now to chop them all down :X

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
It's official!!!
mHVxKoX.jpg

So so happy!

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Twiggy is moving out Saturday, 24th, if anyone is interested.

edit: also the new character trick to getting a new villager to put their house in a place you want works. Gwen was moving in today so I made a new character and after a couple of resets her house in in a good spot and not right on top of shit.

Got a white carnation today after exactly two attempts. Result. Purple pansies still evade me though.

Also, if anyone wants to sell perfect oranges at some point today, let me know.

I have a few perfect oranges to sell. I've added you already, so if you can help me out that would be good.

MicH

I'm just about ready to open my gates for a little catalog fest :D

I have the following items lying out

Zodiac set (not orderable)
Weeding set (not orderable)
Fish set (not orderable)

I have the following JP DLC and exclusive items lying out:

Tree stump chair (orderable)
Blossom lantern (orderable)
Girl's Day updo (orderable)
Emperor's cap (orderable)

ALSO

For those without the Emporium yet, these are the following Gracie-only items that she has left. Be sure to bring some cash as these are very price (50-200k):

Extra Gracie items:

Gracie low table
Gracie chair
Gracie wallpaper

Card wall clock
Card bed
Card dresser

Modern umbrella
White formal pants
White tuxedo jacket
Leopard pumps
White leather shoes

I also have two paintings (haven't checked if they're legit):

Common painting (free)
Jolly painting (free)

I will open my gates in 5 minutes. Please do not take any of the sets and items lying out. They are only for catalog purposes.

oh god I haven't played in 3 days

EVERYONE IS DEAD

Nothing like that guilt you feel when you come back after a week. Weeds. Weeds everywhere. The flowers are all dead. As is your town's confidence in you. But don't worry you can build it back up. With hard work and perseverance.

Until you forget to play for a month again.

Linius

Fish set (not orderable)

ALSO

For those without the Emporium yet, these are the following Gracie-only items that she has left. Be sure to bring some cash as these are very price (50-200k):

Extra Gracie items:

Gracie low table
Gracie chair
Gracie wallpaper

Card wall clock
Card bed
Card dresser

Modern umbrella
White formal pants
White tuxedo jacket
Leopard pumps
White leather shoes

I also have two paintings (haven't checked if they're legit):

Common painting (free)
Jolly painting (free)

I will open my gates in 5 minutes. Please do not take any of the sets and items lying out. They are only for catalog purposes.

You still doing this tonight? Love to join in on this. The Gracie stuff will probably be sold by then but the cataloging is cool :D

MicH

You're welcome, guys. Glad to help, especially since you guys are probably gonna miss out on the summer stuff :(

You still doing this tonight? Love to join in on this. The Gracie stuff will probably be sold by then but the cataloging is cool :D
I think I will. The Gracie stuff is gone, yeah.

Would someone be willing to help me out? I want to gift my wife a Perfect Apple. I'll even pay something stupid for one for your trouble.

Her native fruit is apples however she accidentally sold all the perfect ones she had in the beginning. Now day after day she can't seem to grow one. Meanwhile I have gone on to make a giant perfect orange farm and feel bad she can't do the same.

She would love it if I snuck her a letter with one attached.

While I'm waiting to sell these perfect oranges, I might as well reiterate my offer to trade paintings.

I've got a neutral, an amazing and a graceful painting - all legit, naturally. I'll trade them one-for-one with any of the following paintings:

Warm, Dynamic, Calm, Proper, or Scenic.
I'll also trade all three for any statue I don't have (all I have is ancient and motherly.)

Furthermore, I have a spare golden screen. I'll trade it for any golden item I don't have.

Chopper

While I'm waiting to sell these perfect oranges, I might as well reiterate my offer to trade paintings.

I've got a neutral, an amazing and a graceful painting - all legit, naturally. I'll trade them one-for-one with any of the following paintings:

Warm, Dynamic, Calm, Proper, or Scenic.
I'll also trade all three for any statue I don't have (all I have is ancient and motherly.)

Furthermore, I have a spare golden screen. I'll trade it for any golden item I don't have.
Gate's open.

Oh well. It's not a big deal. At least there was no vandalism :p

Really, if it wasn't for GAF... the way my town has been on turnip prices, I would have been lucky to make a million by now. Tipping always seems like such a small fraction of what you ended up with that you never might have gotten to sell if it wasn't for someone being kind enough to host a sale day.

The lowest I've sold was 360 I believe with a majority of my sales being 500+. I'm super grateful for that.

You're welcome, guys. Glad to help, especially since you guys are probably gonna miss out on the summer stuff :(

I think I will. The Gracie stuff is gone, yeah.

Damn. I'm up earlier than normal too and I still missed out. *chuckles*

May stop by later. I was handed extra work this morning and ugh. I swear my villagers are more competent...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Really, if it wasn't for GAF... the way my town has been on turnip prices, I would have been lucky to make a million by now. Tipping always seems like such a small fraction of what you ended up with that you never might have gotten to sell if it wasn't for someone being kind enough to host a sale day.

The lowest I've sold was 360 I believe with a majority of my sales being 500+. I'm super grateful for that.

Def. I think I've sold twice and both times were 550+? I hardly ever check mine since I haven't bought any in months, but was glad to help out a little.

Gracie's here for the second time and it's... modern! I think I only have Gracie's Top. Need to catalog an outfit. However, I'm busy until 5 EST so I have to come over myself because I can't order it. PM me if you're interested.

Is there any way to stop the bamboo infestation without just picking up the seeds? I JUST WANTED A FEW.

Waiting for golden axe now to chop them all down :X

Choose an easily contained àrea to keep them in. A peninsula works well. Surround them with flowers or tiles 2 deep - including diagonally.

You no longer need to dig up any sprouts, since they'll just die next to their parent.

What the fuck? Hippeaux is moving to my town and his house is just on the path I built.

I already hate him.

My condolences. Hippeux moved into my town the first week and has shown no sign of budging since. I've tried ignoring him and being nice but neither is having much of an effect.

My eyes rolled so far back that they're back in their normal position, staring at your words, and judging them with only the fiercest disapproval.

At least you aren't being melodramatic...

Niraj

At least you aren't being melodramatic...

Oh shut up Jane, you like it.

On another note, I have a repeat camper at my campsite. Sally the normal squirrel. She doesn't seem to realize that we've met before though. I have photographic evidence though!

tumblr_mpk17yVjRd1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Here's the two of us thinking about french fries.

MicH

On another note, I have a repeat camper at my campsite. Sally the normal squirrel. She doesn't seem to realize that we've met before though. I have photographic evidence though!

tumblr_mpk17yVjRd1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Here's the two of us thinking about french fries.
Lol I remember the French fry picture. Love it!

Don't start with me, Rochester. I've already been unfavorably compared to a horse today by an impertinent unicorn.

tumblr_mrxxkp6PMW1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrxxkp6PMW1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

Going to have to remind him that some parts of the world still eat horse meat. Not to mention the evil wizards who use unicorn blood for nefarious deeds.

Niraj

Don't start with me, Rochester. I've already been unfavorably compared to a horse today by an impertinent unicorn.

tumblr_mrxxkp6PMW1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrxxkp6PMW1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

Going to have to remind him that some parts of the world still eat horse meat. Not to mention the evil wizards who use unicorn blood for nefarious deeds.

At least he didn't...well at any rate...

Yeah I got nothin'

If any of you guys (Linius? Philia?) are collecting the sloppy stuff, one of my villagers put the bed up at Retail but I prefer a neatly made bed. Let me know if you need it and I can get it to you sometime.

Yeah I got nothin'

Wow, Niraj is actually speechless. Totally worth it then.

Niraj

Wow, Niraj is actually speechless. Totally worth it then.

I just was taken aback by his clothing choices. I couldn't decide which one was uglier, and with the mental back-and-forth, it took up pretty much all of my faculties. I couldn't trouble myself with your paltry problems ;)

Animekatt

I had Gracie at my town today (2 times now, yay!) and she asked for cute. Well, since I liked cute things, I had many clothes to choose from. Got a Gracie low-table. ^.^

So the themes so far:
Sporty
Cute

Philia

If any of you guys (Linius? Philia?) are collecting the sloppy stuff, one of my villagers put the bed up at Retail but I prefer a neatly made bed. Let me know if you need it and I can get it to you sometime.

I'll love to get that sloppy bed! :)

I had an appointment with Marshal at his house but he bailed on me! :(

Elija2

When you're doing the new character trick, if you push a villager around or they fall into a pitfall they don't get mad.

Anyway I can't find a new house plot so I guess I'm safe.

I just was taken aback by his clothing choices. I couldn't decide which one was uglier, and with the mental back-and-forth, it took up pretty much all of my faculties. I couldn't trouble myself with your paltry problems ;)

Smartass.

I've been trying to get him to wear that sailor outfit in the background because it seems suitably flamboyant.

I'll love to get that sloppy bed! :)(

Okay. :) I'll msg you next time I'm on and bring it over. I was surprised to see it since none of my guys actually have that stuff in their houses. I guess it can just show up randomly too.

Sordid

A bit of a long shot here but does anyone have a spare pic of Kid Cat or Ankha? They keep trolling me with rubbish gifts for the 'quests' they give me. Kid Cat is the worst, I've caught him a shark, blue marlin and a golden stag recently as well as giving him some perfect fruit when he's asked for normal fruit but no dice. He's lucky he's my favourite!

MicH

Hard to get new PWP suggestions when I'm done with lazy, normal and peppy (still need fairy-tale bridge, but I have three bridges). Only Static can currently give me a new PWP and it ain't happening. Get your asses out here, Phoebe and Marshal!

Levi

Banned
Wow wow wow. The day after I get stuck with a tenth villager I do not want I have Chrissy in my campsite.

I wish there was a way to take my catalog and badges and such into a new town. My current village needs to get nuked from space.

MicH

Fish set (not orderable)

I also have a painting for grabs (haven't checked if it's legit, but I think it is):

Jolly painting (free to take)

Opening gates in 5 minutes for those interested.

Ellix

Opening gates in 5 minutes for those interested.

Oh I'd love to pop by as well! I have my second Gracie visit today and she wants Ornate, and I'd love to show off my new girl's day updo to her :p

Leave it to Gracie to ask for a theme where her store sells 60% of the clothing, in order to get her to open her store in the first place.

Man, Gracie is making the rounds today. She's in my town as well for the second time. Asked for historical. First time was basic. Have enough in my cat to cobble something together for 5:00 thankfully.

MicH

Katt was kind enough to donate a neutral painting as well, so if anyone needs it, pop on by and grab it :)

EDIT: And Niraj donated a nice painting :) All for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom