• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoolader

Thanks everybody for the advice on Apple, I decided to go for her as my 10th villager. It was definitely the hardest time I've had convincing a villager to move in. I had to talk to her a few dozen times and she made me play two fishing compliment games.

MicH

I still have my gate open for those wanting to catalog the itms listed in one of my posts above.

Katt, Niraj and Ellix were kind enough to donate some paintings, so these are currently up for grabs completely free:

Nice
Neutral
Jolly
Common

EDIT:

Bluepolicebox donated some stuff as well:

Gracie bed (part of Gracie's summer selection)
Cicada stereo x 2
Spiderweb clock x 2
Honeybee chest
Star bopper

Frogstep

HwNTI46.jpg

At long last! That last fossil took almost 2 months.

Zoolader

I still have my gate open for those wanting to catalog the itms listed in one of my posts above.

Katt, Niraj and Ellix were kind enough to donate some paintings, so these are currently up for grabs completely free:

Nice
Neutral
Jolly
Common

Added you to my fl, and I'll be happy to take those :)

MicH

Added you to my fl, and I'll be happy to take those :)
I'll add you back as soon as I can.

Heres an update on what's left:

Nice
Basic
Jolly
Common

Cicada stereo x 2
Spiderweb clock x 2
Honeybee chest
Star bopper

Hard to get new PWP suggestions when I'm done with lazy, normal and peppy (still need fairy-tale bridge, but I have three bridges). Only Static can currently give me a new PWP and it ain't happening. Get your asses out here, Phoebe and Marshal!
If you're targeting specific villagers, I've found that Save and quit resets who's walking about and who stays home.

I can come too. :) And have a worthy painting

Ok, have some more hybrids too, it seems. My first blue pansie and another orange tulip and another orang lilie. :) Nice. :)

Nice
Neutral
Jolly
Common

EDIT:

Cicada stereo x 2
Spiderweb clock x 2
Honeybee chest
Star bopper

Hi Mich, can I swing by and cat those items? I'll be quick. FC in profile. Thanks!

MicH

Ack, turns out I'm missing the Azalea stool from the Weeding set (thanks for pointing it out, Ellix). I'll try and get it.

MicH

I have closed my gates for now. I will add everyone who posted and open up tomorrow perhaps. I need to get that azalea stool first.

Koomaster

tumblr_mry3yf8wr71rf96tno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mry3zmmB8X1rf96tno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mry40pBvQW1rf96tno1_400.jpg

All these secret rooms! Bad streetpass house!
I think it might be a combination of people already expanded and decorated the main room. Then expanded the rest of the house without thinking of what furniture they wanted to put in the other rooms so didn't bother to uncover the new door ways. That and maybe they are still working on the room.

I know when I was working on my side rooms I blocked them off temporarily.

Doesn't much matter in my house though since nearly everything is either customized or rare so you can't order anything anyway. Probably the most frustrating house to get via streetpass. Full sets of furniture you can't order because they have been customized.

Linius

Just a heads up for people on my friendlist. I will open my town for a bit because I have a meteor shower going on. Might add some new people later if anyone wants to come but my friendlist is full so I have to look for who I can remove. Damn it Nintendo :(

Linius

The 100 limit friendlist is just the worst. Especially for games like AC: Urrghhh

Yeah, totally. There's just a lot of people on Gaf and my other forum who I'm friendly with and I'd like to keep them on friendslist for trading and stuff. But yeah, 100 is so little then.

MicH

Yeah, totally. There's just a lot of people on Gaf and my other forum who I'm friendly with and I'd like to keep them on friendslist for trading and stuff. But yeah, 100 is so little then.
Yeah.

Also I can't enter your town :/ I'm waiting for that train forever until it errors out. Oh well. another time!

EDIT: OH it just arrived!

MicH

Ouch another error. Hopefully it saved my wish. If not, oh well. Thanks Linius!

Yeah >__< The only other villager I've seen with that broken house exterior is Wart Jr., too bad Static has it as well :(
Yeah :( WHY STATIC

I'll have to cover it up with trees lol

Linius

To people on my friendlist, my town is open at the moment. I'll be away for a quick shower. If it crashes again it's just not happening tonight I guess :p

Not too long ago I had three people in my town for cataloging and everything went fine so I guess it's a temporary connection hick-up.

Don't wreck my town pls

bx3tuBC.gif

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just a heads up for people on my friendlist. I will open my town for a bit because I have a meteor shower going on. Might add some new people later if anyone wants to come but my friendlist is full so I have to look for who I can remove. Damn it Nintendo :(

The 100 limit friendlist is just the worst. Especially for games like AC: Urrghhh

Total pain in the ass. I feel really bad about deleting people too :/

To people on my friendlist, my town is open at the moment. I'll be away for a quick shower. If it crashes again it's just not happening tonight I guess :p

Not too long ago I had three people in my town for cataloging and everything went fine so I guess it's a temporary connection hick-up.

Don't wreck my town pls

bx3tuBC.gif

Oh nice! Did you happen to have that snake plant? Did you need any of the others?

I'm back and I have the snakeplant ready for you.

No Resetti's during my shower, anyone actually visited? :p

I'll be over in a moment myself. :) Was going to garb whatever other plants you might have needed but since you didn't say any... I take it you're good. :p

Linius

I'll be over in a moment myself. :) Was going to garb whatever other plants you might have needed but since you didn't say any... I take it you're good. :p

I don't have a list of plants sadly, so I have no clue which ones I have. I bought them every day. I know I don't have the lady palm so you can bring that one :)

Elija2

Grizzly looks positively frightening when he's angry. His eyes turn red and everything.

Has the phrase "durg durgit" ever been used in anything outside of this game?

tetsuoFI

Does anyone want Katie to come visit their town?
FC 4871-4170-0170

I can take her. FC 3737-9649-6583.

// The gates are open. I might not be available, working the graveyard shift at work. But I can keep the gates open! :)

// I'll close the gates for now. Send me a PM when you're available and I'll open 'em again.

SmithnCo

Is there any way to stop the bamboo infestation without just picking up the seeds? I JUST WANTED A FEW.

Waiting for golden axe now to chop them all down :X

Tell me about it, I put bamboo all around Pekoe's house but it keeps spreading unless I want to put tiles all around them.

MicH

YES! Got the azalea stool I needed.

Does anyone still wanna come catalog my stuff? There are a couple of free paintings and bug furniture too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom