• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Shirt.

I'm very poor at looking normal in a pic but I had to share the fact my shirt finally arrived. I'll proudly represent K.K. Slider at Rock en Seine tomorrow :D

Linius

i8R81eCByNxgd.JPG
if6Xqx9P20MiJ.JPG

Joan is enjoying the view while I buy her turnips. And doing a wish in my town, second meteor shower I have.

Villagers encounters

ibmb5vZJEtIhJ9.JPG
ixUI5AvXripsU.JPG

iiVh4ACeyGsi0.JPG
ibFohPPmF2Vb5.JPG

Yes Jay, I love festivals too :D

i9OuqIPJ5qZzr.JPG
iigOSOfEPq1Xp.JPG

Apple is too cute.

iYqJsmH4BjqfO.JPG
ibgjZmNXGCa65P.JPG

Kabuki and Julian, total bros. I happily feed you Julian.

iEZ1uOwvnV2vG.JPG
iyg5ntoCgnmwb.JPG

Let's hope she will get along with Apple :D

Having posted that I will say goodbye again this week. Leaving for Paris tomorrow morning to visit the Rock en Seine festival. Also trying to get a legit famous painting at the Louvre. See y'all next week.

Animekatt

Having posted that I will say goodbye again this week. Leaving for Paris tomorrow morning to visit the Rock en Seine festival. Also trying to get a legit famous painting at the Louvre. See y'all next week.

Aww I just missed you. I have your pie waiting for you when you return. Have fun in beautiful Paris. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ugh. Annalisa wanted a golden stag, so I was hoping I could get her pic out of it already. Got a hospital screen :/ at least I didn't have that cataloged, so I'll take it.

Most illuminating afternoon spent at Niraj's den of iniquity town...

tumblr_mryc4nA6jL1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mryc4nA6jL1qa25kqo9_400.jpg

I'm afraid she might mean me. :/

tumblr_mryc4nA6jL1qa25kqo4_400.jpg
tumblr_mryc4nA6jL1qa25kqo5_400.jpg

No girl should go in that place without a proper chaperone which may be why Muffy lives right next door.

tumblr_mryc4nA6jL1qa25kqo6_400.jpg
tumblr_mryc4nA6jL1qa25kqo8_400.jpg

That's about as high as the two of us were able to elevate the proceedings.

tumblr_mryc6bTBdz1qa25kqo3_400.jpg

I wasn't able to steal Flurry but I did steal one of Muffy's pictures to bring home with me. It now sits proudly next to Al and Katie's.

Animekatt

So I just got this game today, booted it up for 2 hours, got one perfect orange and a turtle.

Is the turtle considered rare?

I believe the
Ninja
turtle is quite common during this month, and maybe next? Oh, whatever you do, don't sell your perfect orange. Use it to grow more perfect trees. Then you can sell some when you visit other's towns for 3k each, considering they have a different native fruit than yours.

I'll add you back as soon as I can.

Heres an update on what's left:

Nice
Basic
Jolly
Common

Bluepolicebox donated some stuff as well:

Gracie bed (part of Gracie's summer selection)
Cicada stereo x 2
Spiderweb clock x 2
Honeybee chest
Star bopper

Your town still open for cataloging? :3

I just got off of work.

So I just got this game today, booted it up for 2 hours, got one perfect orange and a turtle.

Is the turtle considered rare?

No, the orange is. I've been playing for three months and have never seen another. Plant that sucker, harvest, plant again, repeat and keep a stock of them for when one of your trees inevitably dies.

Niraj

Most illuminating afternoon spent at Niraj's den of iniquity town...

I'm afraid she might mean me. :/

No girl should go in that place without a proper chaperone which may be why Muffy lives right next door.

That's about as high as the two of us were able to elevate the proceedings.

I wasn't able to steal Flurry but I did steal one of Muffy's pictures to bring home with me. It now sits proudly next to Al and Katie's.

Wish you had gotten the one of me calling you lame for the molar remark. I took a couple I think, I'll have to see how they came out :p

I'm also dubious about your fear of Muffy. Not only did you take a picture, but you talked to her no less than five times. I'm onto your game, missy.

MicH

Ack, the lucky item resets at midnight?! So that's why I was tripping and those damn scorpions were so fast. H-striped bottoms? What are those even?

StayDead

Does anyone know how long we have left to catch Tarantula's and Scoprions? I still can't get the buggers

Also one of my favourite villagers moved out yesterday without ever mentioning it. NOOOOOOOOOO! T_T

Damnit, just not going to let me leave. :p

Sorry Mich, I had to leave so quick, but if I can get those sets from that person, there's something to catalogue then. :)

Chopper

None of them sorry. :( But I really wanted those to have them out of the way.
I know what you mean. I look forward to being able to trade for stuff like that. I just don't have anything valuable enough, and certainly don't have enough cash!

Which sets am I destined never to obtain? I mean, stuff like the Ice and Spooky sets are seasonal, and I can get those myself eventually, right?

I know what you mean. I look forward to being able to trade for stuff like that. I just don't have anything valuable enough, and certainly don't have enough cash!

Which sets am I destined never to obtain? I mean, stuff like the Ice and Spooky sets are seasonal, and I can get those myself eventually, right?

Yeah, :)

Well, I get those sets through letting dupe my Island items (minus the cabana and mermaid stuff) Normally I wouldn't have done it, but it is easier to get some of the stuff...

MicH

7-11. JP only.

Zodiac is impossible without time traveling. I believe the Birthday set takes several years/many alts to complete as well.

Weeding, Cardboard and Sloppy are tough/tedious to get.

Chopper

Yeah, :)

Well, I get those sets through letting dupe my Island items (minus the cabana and mermaid stuff) Normally I wouldn't have done it, but it is easier to get some of the stuff...
I'm slowly but surely getting to grips with the way GF operates, but I don't want to do any duping myself. In my head, that's cheating. Buying a duped set, on the other hand, is a different matter entirely. In your experience, do people keep duped sets to sell, or do they require duping on the spot?

Wish you had gotten the one of me calling you lame for the molar remark. I took a couple I think, I'll have to see how they came out :p

I'm also dubious about your fear of Muffy. Not only did you take a picture, but you talked to her no less than five times. I'm onto your game, missy.

I chose to ignore your remark. You were just salty that I made fun of your giant tooth thing.

I like Muffy. :) Mostly because she's in your town and not mine. She didn't recognize me though so I guess they don't remember visitors to their faces.

I'm slowly but surely getting to grips with the way GF operates, but I don't want to do any duping myself. In my head, that's cheating. Buying a duped set, on the other hand, is a different matter entirely. In your experience, do people keep duped sets to sell, or do they require duping on the spot?

Well, the ones you buy will most likely be duped too on gamefaqs, so I rather give not money for them and let dupe my stuff for getting their stuff. Costs me nothing and got the stuff. And GAF can catalogue it. :) So it's a win win situation.

Ok, got the next 4:

Fish
Egg
Mush
Ice

:)

Ok, so i got those 8 sets for letting two people dupe my Island items. Both didn't want the mermaid set or the cabana set, so that was less work.

Pavé
Sweets
Cardboard
Flower
Fish
Egg
Mush
Ice

Now where to put all that stuff...

MicH

Ok, so i got those 8 sets for letting two people dupe my Island items. Both didn't want the mermaid set or the cabana set, so that was less work.

Pavé
Sweets
Cardboard
Flower
Fish
Egg
Mush
Ice

Now where to put all that stuff...
Nice haul. Man, I can't wait for the mushroom hunt.

But yeah, storage is a huge issue for me, especially with all the unorderable Gracie stuff. So I've decided to finally get an alt. Gonna make their house all pretty and stuff. Double the storage!

Niraj

I chose to ignore your remark. You were just salty that I made fun of your giant tooth thing.

I like Muffy. :) Mostly because she's in your town and not mine. She didn't recognize me though so I guess they don't remember visitors to their faces.

Weird. I remember you talking to her before. Guess you aren't very memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom