• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

So I posted this more than 2 weeks ago:

Goddamn, this game. So I have this villager, Rodney. I hate him. Aside from that he lives on the exact spot I want to build my café, which I have been holding out on building because of him. I have been trying to get rid of him for weeks now. So today finally was the day. He announced he was moving out the 13th. I was so happy, I reply with the obvious: "Ok, thanks." to which the little bastard replies: "You are going to let me leave that easily? Just because of that I'm staying so we can become better friends."

Fucking what?! You have got to be kidding me. Please tell me he'll move out on the 13th anyway if I don't talk to him at all.

And today I feel proud to announce that Rodney is FUCKING GONE. Thank god. It only took another 17 days, but suddenly he just up and left without saying anything beforehand. It was not until the day he actually left that I found out. Sweet, sweet victory.

I would have uploaded a pic of the glorious moment, but i.nintendo is being a total bitch, it's unbelievable, so no pic to share of the glorious moment unfortunately. There is a café being built right now at the place where Rodney previously lived I am happy to announce.

Levi

Banned
No turnips for me this week as I am in Vegas for a work convention. Doubt I'll be able to play Animal Crossing much online, but I'll be getting tons of street passes as I work in video games retail and Nintendo will be there presenting.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Alright, last call. Do anyone want Barold? He's in boxes today. :D Eudaemonic got hers.

Not my photos but gives you an idea. :) He's a Lazy bear cub with a 5oclock shadow and nerdy glasses. His house even sports a lot of office furniture. His dream is to be a programmer!

First time I saw Barold, I thought he was adorable. But it was in the dark aquarium area of the museum. I didn't even notice the five o'clock shadow and his creepyness till it was pointed out (I think it was by you actually). I bet he hangs out in dark places just so you won't see the five o'clock shadow. I thought he was a real cub. *shiver*

Philia

First time I saw Barold, I thought he was adorable. But it was in the dark aquarium area of the museum. I didn't even notice the five o'clock shadow and his creepyness till it was pointed out (I think it was by you actually). I bet he hangs out in dark places just so you won't see the five o'clock shadow. I thought he was a real cub. *shiver*

LOL I told you guys. Total pedo in disguise. xD How does a bear cub has a 5 oclock shadow is beyond me lmao.

Also, I have premium on Perfect Apples! My native is peach fyi.

Galactic Fork

I love Coco comics online. This one makes me sad :(

OcjWOnq.png

Diva is leaving on the 30th! What a great day!

In all honesty, if anyone actually wants Diva, for whatever reason, just PM me or something. Even though I consider her a nightmare hose beast, I'd prefer she gets to a town by a mayor's choice, not because she was foisted upon them.

Galactic Fork

In all honesty, if anyone actually wants Diva, for whatever reason, just PM me or something. Even though I consider her a nightmare hose beast, I'd prefer she gets to a town by a mayor's choice, not because she was foisted upon them.
Oooh, frogstep might want her. They're building a frog village. Not sure if Diva is in it yet.

zigg

His dream is to be a programmer!
Unfortunately, he has Graham to contend with. He will lose. Just look at this house!
(Yes, I know you originally showed me this when Graham was moving into my town) ;)

Gurahamu%27s_house.jpg

Of interest: Graham and Soleil appear to have a little thing goin' on. I've caught the two of them out together in the evening, wearing matching shirts… Soleil hadn't yet changed her style since I became mayor.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Seems like Joan disappears if you have visitors over, which is pretty lame. Another negative for event days I guess :p

Ha she visited my campsite a little while back. After entering the tent and seeing her, i immediately left and never came back. Scariness.
Alright, last call. Do anyone want Barold? He's in boxes today. :D Eudaemonic got hers.

Not my photos but gives you an idea. :) He's a Lazy bear cub with a 5oclock shadow and nerdy glasses. His house even sports a lot of office furniture. His dream is to be a programmer!
I need a lazy villager, but that guy is just weird looking. I can wait a bit longer :)

Jules, my sketchy, lecherous unicorn, has been in fine form over the last couple days.

tumblr_ms3n329KGX1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ms3n329KGX1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

tumblr_ms369bdTem1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ms369bdTem1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

For the record, I don't make macaroni art. Although it's nice not to be called a stump maker for once.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ha she visited my campsite a little while back. After entering the tent and seeing her, i immediately left and never came back. Scariness.

I need a lazy villager, but that guy is just weird looking. I can wait a bit longer :)

Ah, you were the other one mildly interested in Boomer, right? That was driving me crazy lol. If I don't hear from Bradlums before he's packed, you're welcome to him (he's lazy as well).

Jules, my sketchy, lecherous unicorn, has been in fine form over the last couple days.

tumblr_ms3n329KGX1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

For the record, I don't make macaroni art. Although it's nice not to be called a stump maker for once.

Sling a noodle or two eh? Never heard it called that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom