• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I have Phobe moving out of my TT town. Anyone want her? She's an awesome uchi PHOENIX (well, ostrich) and her house is awesome.

If no one wants her, she's going into the void of nothing

Coach is moving out today, he's a jock villager if anyone wants to come persuade him to come to their town!

And I've got an extra fine painting that I'm hoping to trade for one of the many pieces of art I'm missing:

amazing painting
ancient statue
basic painting
beautiful statue
calm painting
dynamic painting
flowery painting
gallant statue
graceful painting
great statue
moody painting
motherly statue
moving painting
neutral painting
perfect painting
quaint painting
robust statue
scary painting
scenic painting
serene painting
solemn painting
valiant statue
wild painting
wistful painting
worthy painting

MicH

If I had multiple vacancies I totally would. You should try to sell her on gamefaqs for dat fat cash.
I've had my fill of GameFaqs :p What I only want are the Japanese and Korean exclusive items and they're tough to get. Not worth the hassle.

I have Phobe moving out of my TT town. Anyone want her? She's an awesome uchi PHOENIX (well, ostrich) and her house is awesome.

If no one wants her, she's going into the void of nothing

I'll take her! I haven't had any luck with my campsite and I'm ready for a new villager already.

I'm looking for an uchi to replace Diva, but Diva needs to move out first X D

Also, finally completed the pirate set. What should I go after next...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've had my fill of GameFaqs :p What I only want are the Japanese and Korean exclusive items and they're tough to get. Not worth the hassle.

I just figured it was a "the MicH get MicHer" sort of situation. This is a bad pun, and you're allowed to scold me for it.

I'm gonna put out one last ask for a perfect orange if anyone has one. I'll be growing them in my town so I can even give you some back if you just have a few for a collection.

Man I want this game so bad. Just bought a 3DS xl off a fellow gaffer and Super Mario 3D land, but reading through the OT and all the comments makes me wish I had gotten Animal Crossing instead! Damn me and my non reliable income!

Niraj

That is TERRIBLE :p

Obviously. I said it.

If I were a MicH man, deedle deedle deedle deedle deedle dum. All day long I'd biddie biddie bum...

I'd have a Zodiac set right on the beach, and another one in front of my house. And a third one just for show!

It's a MicH, girl, but it's gone too far, 'cause you know it don't matter anyway. Say money money won't get you too far, get you toooo faarrrr

I would just go to other towns and bury millions. Or just create an alt named Scrooge and have piles of money as the only decorations. And set that as my streetpass house.

MicH

Damn you guys.

Also any of you remember how I said I've had Rodney in every town I've had so far?

Well, guess who just moved into my "new" TT town.

Jesus god damn christ you damn rodent

Rayjee

Just throwing this out there... Would there possibly be anyone out there who would be willing to part with their Pumpkin Pie?

My RETARDED friend who never listens to me when I keep telling him that its getting closer to the last day for him to download the limited item, failed to make it in time to download the pie--not surprising. Now he's all sad, regretting not listening to me (like he should!) and whining about how much he loves pumpkin pie and failed.

I'm not expecting it for free, of course! Price?

<3
:3

Niraj

Damn you guys.

Also any of you remember how I said I've had Rodney in every town I've had so far?

I don't see what the issue is, le ham.

Koren

+1 for me. Fuck these things. Same for scorpions
I'd like to be able to help people get theirs, after spending so much time getting my scorpion (I have two tarentulas, but I've yet to find a way to share those)

That being said, at least, the 100% bugs/fish bag will be a real achievement, not a matter of dumping...

Also, I have premium on Perfect Apples! My native is peach fyi.
And that happen the day I have visitors (in real life, I mean)...

Well my stance has always been that you should just do what you're going to do and save any PWP grinding until you're "done for the day." I just let my character idle for those five minutes while I do chores, read, watch TV, play a different game, whatever. Then I pop out to see if I can get a request and pop back in if I don't.
Sounds reasonable. I was actually doing the same, but I finally found the grinding quite bothering. Now, when I'm doing anything in the town (especially morning garderning), I'm taking time to walk in front of each villagers each 5 minutes. Usually, I don't need to do PWP grinding later this way...

Rayjee

Damn you guys.

Lmao, awe :p You two were probably meant for each other! .. Or he might be stalking you.

Damn you guys.

I suffered a Rodney infestation of my own. :( And Charlise is currently lumbering around much to my displeasure. At least you can dump him in a day or so.

Happily, though, Tutu moved in next to Flurry the other day and they look pretty cute together: a giant polar bear and a tiny hamster.

If I were a MicH man, deedle deedle deedle deedle deedle dum. All day long I'd biddie biddie bum...

I'd have a Zodiac set right on the beach, and another one in front of my house. And a third one just for show!

Well, I have one on my beach and one in my museum, does that count? :)

And I'm trying to get those pesky unorderable DLC now...

Niraj

I don't like you anymore :(

Clearly Rodney is stalking me. Even so after I finally got rid of him in my main town.

EDIT: Just to reiterate, this is the fourth time I've had him. FOURTH

lol </3 :(

He just loves you man. Just like me :'(

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't like you anymore :(

Clearly Rodney is stalking me. Even so after I finally got rid of him in my main town.

EDIT: Just to reiterate, this is the fourth time I've had him. FOURTH

If he's moving, I'll take him on Saturday after Pietro is gone. :D

MicH

Thanks MicH. Phoebe seems cool, and her skill is eating frequently lol

I have a nice painting if anyone wants it.
You're welcome! I have her in my main town too and she's AWESOME :D One of the best uchis.

On another note; Mira replaced Phoebe. I know she's very sought after here. So.. whenever she moves out I'll post here

Marvie_3

Banned
Saturday? When does Pietro leave? It usually takes 5 days from when they announce their leave till they're in boxes

But he's yours :)

Pietro leaves on the 30th (friday). I'll need another smug villager and I want a hamster so Rodney works perfect.

Busaiku

I have ignored Charlise every single day after she moved in.
I even gave up on a Hide & Seek game cause I didn't want to talk to her.

Why is she still here.

chunk3rvd

Paging Philia and other flower afficionados.....

I've been working on red* pansies and roses so I can try and get the elusive purple/blues. My red* rose was spawned from a purple/orange combo. I then placed it inbetween 4 orange roses with the hope of spawning a blue. Today the orange/red* patch spawned another red. Is this gauranteed red* or could it be either and am I best moving it away?

Likewise, I have 2 red* pansies that I spawned from a blue/red combo. Today my 2 red* pansies spawne a third red one. Will this be red* or could it be either?

Oh my god am I depressed. I didn't get the game until July, and while trying to fill out my encyclopedia and museum, just found out fireflies only spawn in June. I don't want to wait a year to get my gold net, man...

I don't suppose anyone somehow still has one to give, or is in June via TT? Anything June specific I've missed I would love to have. Please let me know if you can help!

Koren

On another note; Mira replaced Phoebe. I know she's very sought after here. So.. whenever she moves out I'll post here
I would have beed interested with Phoebe if I had the available space, I'd be even more with Mira, but I don't expect having a spot quickly enough, especially when I don't want to let a villager leave without its picture :(

And I don't want either having a kind of villager missing (uchi, peppy, etc.) at least as long as I don't have all associated PWPs, which makes things even worse.

Philia

I've been working on red* pansies and roses so I can try and get the elusive purple/blues. My red* rose was spawned from a purple/orange combo. I then placed it inbetween 4 orange roses with the hope of spawning a blue. Today the orange/red* patch spawned another red. Is this gauranteed red* or could it be either and am I best moving it away?

Likewise, I have 2 red* pansies that I spawned from a blue/red combo. Today my 2 red* pansies spawne a third red one. Will this be red* or could it be either?

Uh, that red* rose in the orange patch is a no no. You need to sequester that red* rose elsewhere til you got another red* from the orange/purple bed. Then you pair those two red*s together elsewhere.

As for the red* pansy, I hope you're absolutely positive this isn't an implant from a neighbor, otherwise, you keep it with those two.

MicH

Don't place your red* roses near other flowers than other reds*. That orange x red breed might not be a red* rose. Keep them secludd

The red pansy is red* though.

Oh my god am I depressed. I didn't get the game until July, and while trying to fill out my encyclopedia and museum, just found out fireflies only spawn in June. I don't want to wait a year to get my gold net, man...

I don't suppose anyone somehow still has one to give, or is in June via TT? Anything June specific I've missed I would love to have. Please let me know if you can help!
My TT town is in June, amazingly enough. FC is 0275-7935-1633. What's yours? I'll then add you and open my gates (MicH, GAF is name and town)

You can go to a TT town where it is Juni. All species can be caught, except the species that don't come if there is use of online...

Okay, I think I have time for one or two batches before I go to sleep.

Copy paste earlier post:

Okay, people

Here are the sets I have on the beach now, I seperated them with a nice path :) to make it easier so the sets will stay together:

From the left to the right:

Gorgeous
Insect
Flower
7/11
Mermaid
Sweets
Gracie
Birthday
Mush
Cardboard
Princess
Fish
Card
Snowman
Zodiac
Cabana
Pavé
Egg
Ice
Sloppy

NOTE: non of these are orderable, (perhaps maybe some floors and walls), so this is only for filling up your catalogue fast. You still will have to obtain them yourself.

And some Japanse only ingame shop items that are orderable;

Samurai Wig
Kintaro Wig
Topknow Wig
Ogre's Wig
Girl's Day Updo
Emperor's Cap
Diver's Hood
Stagehand Hat
Kokeshi Doll
Flashy Flower Sign
Shogi Piece

I'm still missing the sushi plate and the tokonoma, so if I could catalogue these from someone, would appreciate it. :)

Korean orderable DLC

Massage Chair

Random others I have:

Skeleton Hood
Red Team Cap

Now I'll open for people, but I'll do it in batches. Fear not, if you don't get in today, there will be another time. I'm not going to pick them all up again and remove them from the beach each time, it took a lot of time to do so, so I will not be doing it in a while.

When I open the gate, you wait at the station till everyone got in or till I closed the gate, (closing the gate is for preventing disconnects) and we go together to the beach where you can start cataloging. If you're done, you wait till the others have done also, so I can end it for everyone at the same moment.

Now, who is interested and in which sets, so I can make a list and start inviting.

And please, don't come until you are invited. If someone comes that isn't invited, I'll pull the wifi switch. Not waiting at the station till others have arrived, pulling the wifi switch. I know this sounds strict, but it is in the best interest of everybody...

Edit: if you have villagers leaving, you'll have to wait for another time. I don't want any uninvited villagers, thank you. :)

Koren

My red* rose was spawned from a purple/orange combo. I then placed it inbetween 4 orange roses with the hope of spawning a blue.
You can spawn a blue from red+/orange?

I've had no luck with red+/red+ for now nearly 3 weeks, I think.

In fact, I only water my 9 red* (for a blue one), my 3 blue pansies (for additional blue ones) and my 8 orange cosmos (for a black one) each day.

Is there a mistake somewhere? It has been my strategy for more than a week, and I've only gotten basic flowers from those (such as red cosmos from orange/orange), and other basic hybrids all over the town (the villagers water anything, and even if I remove many of those watered flowers, it's not so efficient).

MicH

Also you will have to wait a year to get your gold net anyway, as you can only get it from Nat at the bug-off (which after September isn't until June).. so.. yeah

Blue roses and black cosmos are hard to get. Blue roses are probably the hybrid that is the hardest to get in the game. Keep watering the red* x red* flower bed. Do not mix them with orange or any other roses

chunk3rvd

Uh, that red* rose in the orange patch is a no no. You need to sequester that red* rose elsewhere til you got another red* from the orange/purple bed. Then you pair those two red*s together elsewhere.

As for the red* pansy, I hope you're absolutely positive this isn't an implant from a neighbor, otherwise, you keep it with those two.

Thanks for the advice (MicH as well). I check these patches first thing every day so the pansy is definitely a red*. Will keep that one there

Will also separate the red* rose and stick it somewhere safe for now. I stupidly placed it in between oranges from following this guide: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/flowers-hybrids/ - Every guide I find online seems to offer different advice around hybrids. Is there one that's agreed as gospel?

Niraj

Gorgeous
7/11
Mermaid
Sweets
Gracie
Birthday
Cardboard
Princess
Sloppy

And some Japanse only ingame shop items that are orderable;

Samurai Wig
Kintaro Wig
Topknow Wig
Ogre's Wig
Girl's Day Updo
Emperor's Cap
Diver's Hood
Stagehand Hat
Kokeshi Doll
Flashy Flower Sign
Shogi Piece

I'm still missing the sushi plate and the tokonoma, so if I could catalogue these from someone, would appreciate it. :)

Korean orderable DLC

Massage Chair

Random others I have:

Skeleton Hood
Red Team Cap

Interested in these :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom