• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that so? I'm curious about this too because my lucky item the other day was "women's top", and as far as I know there is no distinction with "tops" for gender. I assumed it was referring to a dress. Katrina wasn't around so I couldn't check.

Gracie differerntiates between tops from her men's and women's collections though I don't remember if Mabel does or not. Certain tops--anything pink or floral, for instance--are presumably intended to be for women. Not that I want to perpetuate gender stereotypes. :) In the catalog, the tops section is dedicated to shirts--anything that stops at the waist--and dresses are separate.

If someone's ever gotten confirmation from Katrina otherwise, I'd, of course, stand corrected but I've never considered a dress a top since it's meant to combine both the top and bottom of an outfit.

Lio

Banned
Started the game days ago. And I would like players to visit my town and also help me with the Stalk market, fossils and stuffs. My town is Threedi, make yourself at home.
FC 0619-4073-3653

I appreciate any friend :)

ramyeon

My dream village is coming together. So far I have Rosie, Mira, Marshal, Kabuki and will be getting Ankha in a few hours. Kind of torn whether to keep Dotty, Genji and Kiki in town since I like them a lot but there are more interesting ones out there. Other than that I really want Zucker :(

Ellix

Gracie differerntiates between tops from her men's and women's collections though I don't remember if Mabel does or not. Certain tops--anything pink or floral, for instance--are presumably intended to be for women. Not that I want to perpetuate gender stereotypes. :) In the catalog, the tops section is dedicated to shirts--anything that stops at the waist--and dresses are separate.

If someone's ever gotten confirmation from Katrina otherwise, I'd, of course, stand corrected but I've never considered a dress a top since it's meant to combine both the top and bottom of an outfit.

Oh well that makes sense, didn't know about the Gracie collection. I was only going off of Mabel accusing me of being adventurous every time I try to catalogue a dress, and searching for "styles" didn't help. I hope someone is able to confirm with Katrina eventually.

Chopper

If you go to another town where the fireworks are still going you can get the last bopper.

I can open up if you need me to.

My clock is a bit late because of some clock stalling due to the stalk market, so I'll have my last fireworks tomorrow or more probably tuesday. If you still haven't managed to get the last bopper then, you'll be welcome.
Thanks guys. Elija, you still about?

I do have a few hydrangea starts, but first I want to see if RPG Wizard wants them.

Awesome! What do you want in return?

Eh, I don't know. Anything interesting? You could just fling 99K at me and we'll call it good. I just buy my bushes every day because I have yet to start using them.

EdgeXL

This is what happens when the wife decides the starship bridge needs a woman's touch.

By the way, I love this captain/crew furniture line. Anything else in this series?

Poyunch

My Pond Smelt book came in!

CZySSiB.jpg
NQe26RY.jpg

Bonbon moves out on Tuesday if anyone is interested. She's a peppy bunny. I already got her picture and I'm willing to spin wheel of fate for whatever random villager I get next.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anybody absolutely need a Pumpkin Pie? I got mine for somebody from EU but they got it from somebody else right before I got it. Now it's just taking up space in my inventory. I have no use for it and don't think I will in the future.

Anybody absolutely need a Pumpkin Pie? I got mine for somebody from EU but they got it from somebody else right before I got it. Now it's just taking up space in my inventory. I have no use for it and don't think I will in the future.

There was someone earlier in the thread who desperately needed one.

Started the game days ago. And I would like players to visit my town and also help me with the Stalk market, fossils and stuffs. My town is Threedi, make yourself at home.
FC 0619-4073-3653

I appreciate any friend :)

I'll add you. Starting out is hard, and a lot of people helped me.

I traded one to a Korean for bureom and another unorderable food.

Poyunch

it looks super cute! I came across a peek on tumblr not too long ago and it seems painfully adorable. would you recommend it?

It's a bit short. Maybe like a 5-10 minute read if you take your time. I don't want to spoil anything but the art doesn't really match the tone.
But don't worry it's not like that Animal Crossing fanfic.

Jak140

This is what happens when the wife decides the starship bridge needs a woman's touch.

By the way, I love this captain/crew furniture line. Anything else in this series?
The full scifi series is:

sci-fi wall
sci-fi floor
wall-mounted monitor
hologram machine
space captain's seat
crew member's seat
space console
large space console
small space console
captain's monitor
crew's monitor
spherical radar

All are orderable except the wall and floor, which you can only get from Sahara. There's also a Space set with moon and astronaut stuff.

ramyeon

Good work :D Don't tell Tia or Kabuki I said this, but she's probably the coolest villagers in the game.
She looks so awesome. Plus I've never had a Snooty villager before. It took me about 8 hours to TT Marina out though, it was intense. Had to drop a few villagers while doing it (Ones I didn't want anyway), and missed out on Zucker in the campsite since I had 10 villagers at that time :)() but no huge issues.

On another note my village is a mess. So many flowers all over the place :( I really wish I had a better eye for landscaping.

The fireworks were cool, but I'm really glad they are done. 4 times in one month is a bit much IMO, especially since it restricts a lot of other stuff.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The fireworks were cool, but I'm really glad they are done. 4 times in one month is a bit much IMO, especially since it restricts a lot of other stuff.

Definitely agree. Hate how you can't even get any damn villager requests.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Oh wow, wearing the lucky item of the day during the fireworks show really makes getting prizes easy! I get more wins than duds.. Still haven't gotten the one I wanted, but still.

Hey, I'm looking for a Painter's Shirt or Painter's Tee to give to Violet for her Birthday. Does anyone have one catalogued they can order for me, or one that I can catalog myself?

EdgeXL

The full scifi series is:

sci-fi wall
sci-fi floor
wall-mounted monitor
hologram machine
space captain's seat
crew member's seat
space console
large space console
small space console
captain's monitor
crew's monitor
spherical radar

All are orderable except the wall and floor, which you can only get from Sahara. There's also a Space set with moon and astronaut stuff.

That helps a lot, thanks.

If anybody is willing to sell me or at least let me catalog the space console, large console and small console I will pay generously.

Offer also applies if anybody wants to sell the sci-fi wall and floor.

That helps a lot, thanks.

If anybody is willing to sell me or at least let me catalog the space console, large console and small console I will pay generously.

Offer also applies if anybody wants to sell the sci-fi wall and floor.

I have a space console and small space console I can give you.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom