• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Have bought so many tickets this month but still haven't gotten a Boxed Figurine :mad:

Redd you're an asshole.

Plenty of Lovely Phones and Miniature Cars though ._.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Music box K.K. Jongara doesn't sound too bad. Out of the ones I made, it's probably the second best sounding (D&B, Jongara, Gumbo, Synth, in order of preference).

Acid08

Banned
Music box K.K. Jongara doesn't sound too bad. Out of the ones I made, it's probably the second best sounding (D&B, Jongara, Gumbo, Synth, in order of preference).
Cruisin is the most disappointing for me so far. It's my favorite KK song and the music box version just didn't hold up :(

I like K.K. Faire's music box better than the main song. Also K.K. Song - can't go wrong with that one.

Ugh fucking done with this shit, 40k down the drain. Anyone have an extra Boxed Figurine for trade?

gave it a shot and got one for you. will add your FC (EDIT - Oh what is your FC?)

In the process I also got:

ultra hand x2
love tester x2
ten billion barrel
miniature car
lovely phone

so if anyone else needs some of those let me know (was having really decent luck tonight)

Acid08

Banned
gave it a shot and got one for you. will add your FC

In the process I also got:

ultra hand x2
love tester x2
ten billion barrel
miniature car
lovely phone

so if anyone else needs some of those let me know (was having really decent luck tonight)
Awesome!!!! Thanks so much, man. Is there anything you need that I can trade you?

1478-3803-6229

jts

...hate me...
Shit... battery ran out after a very productive day without saving. At least 60k (50k of which used to finally finish the funding of my second bridge) + lots of donations to the museum. Probably around 3 hours worth of play. Gone. At least I saved early in the morning after getting my turnips.

Totally my bad for not saving after that. I thought the 3DS would hold on to low battery a bit longer while on sleep mode.

Just venting! Lesson learned from this.

Niraj

Nice, got my PWP request from Lionel, a parabolic antenna. Just one more smug request left.

ramyeon

You don't even know how happy I am right now.

BSk6rnMCEAAizkm.jpg

BSk66B7CUAAU4Iq.jpg

Marina was in my campsite the other day but I wasn't sure about her, since she is my least favourite of the octopi. Searched Gamefaqs for her value and the first result was someone offering Ankha for her. It was meant to be haha.

You don't even know how happy I am right now.

BSk6rnMCEAAizkm.jpg

BSk66B7CUAAU4Iq.jpg

Marina was in my campsite the other day but I wasn't sure about her, since she is my least favourite of the octopi. Searched Gamefaqs for her value and the first result was someone offering Ankha for her. It was meant to be haha.
I'm super jealous. Ankha is amazing.

Though I won't hear no shade on Marina, she's the best! :p

Doh, I always seem to miss it when you hold these cataloging sessions. Can I catalog the Japanese shop items next time you're online? I think I have the sushi plate.

Edit: Actually it's the sushi platter. Is that it?

Nice. :) Well, we are in different timezones, I guess? But if it doesn't work out in the week, I'm also available in the weekend. So maybe then?

Had a day off today cause I had to do a lot of stuff. Now they are done, so it's back to AC. :)

Philia

Haha. Found a good spot yet?

I just invited Whitney to my town. GWEEEE!

Thankfully I didn't get your Barold lol

Oh good! I was worried about my infecting your main town! :)

And YES, after the fifth try! :D He've killed two purple pansies but that's no serious loss since I've wisely moved most of them to pretty up Marshal's house. :3

braves01

Banned
Finally got perfect town status. How do I keep it?

Nice, got my PWP request from Lionel, a parabolic antenna. Just one more smug request left.

Different villager types give different requests!? But I don't want my villagers to move...and I should probably buy the guide for this game. There's too much stuff I still don't know about.

Don't cut down too many trees or flowers.

Don't leave a lot of litter or weeds on the floor.

If you have the exact number of public work projects, make sure none of your villagers leave. If a villager is leaving, I think you need to add a project in their place.

Different villager types give different requests!? But I don't want my villagers to move...and I should probably buy the guide for this game. There's too much stuff I still don't know about.

It's easier to maintain than achieve. Pull weeds, don't leave items on the ground at the end of the day, be careful about detrimental PWPs, and don't go crazy chopping trees.

Yes, different types request different things. Niraj made a spreadsheet that breaks them down by type. (You can make a copy of it and use it as a checklist.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhfB6S4NKnZXdDhaT2lsc3J6RS13NmNzOGdSVUVKR1E

Honestly, a lot of that stuff isn't even in the guide. You're better off using the resources in the OP or just asking.

Koren

It's easier to maintain than achieve. Pull weeds, don't leave items on the ground at the end of the day, be careful about detrimental PWPs, and don't go crazy chopping trees.
And don't plant more trees. It was the reason I failed in my first attempt, I think.

I'd say that Beatiful Town Ordinance helps a lot, since you don't have to bother with weeds and lost flowers. You just have to be careful with objets on the ground (you can easily check with Isabelle, you just have to be perfect at 6am).

braves01

Banned
I've got Beautiful Town in place already, so I should be good on that, and I'm good about not leaving items on the ground.

Not being able to cut or plant trees, or build PWPs kinda sucks though. I'll be glad once it's over.

Philia

Biskit sent me his picture after he left. I know have two of him, lol. Thanks, Biskit!

Dawwww! :) Barold didn't send me his, ah well.

My other dream lazy villagers were either Biskit, Dizzy, Stitches, or Zucker. Biskit's house is in a near perfect spot so he'll be my permanent resident. :3

I've got Beautiful Town in place already, so I should be good on that, and I'm good about not leaving items on the ground.

Not being able to cut or plant trees, or build PWPs kinda sucks though. I'll be glad once it's over.

Yeah, those 15 days can be really nasty.

It was a MASSIVE relief when it was over. Funnily enough, I still haven't dropped from perfect town status after getting my gold can.

And that's after lopping down tons of trees; I guess I have plenty of trees already?

What is the deal with the Zodiac set? Seems like just a bunch of ugly dolls to me. Is it just that it's rare?

I guess people are running out of things to do in this game. Good thing PS4/XB1 are less than 3 months away . . .

braves01

Banned
You can, you just have to be careful...

I don't trust myself to be careful. lol

What is the deal with the Zodiac set? Seems like just a bunch of ugly dolls to me. Is it just that it's rare?

I guess people are running out of things to do in this game. Good thing PS4/XB1 are less than 3 months away . . .

It would take 12 years to get if you didn't time travel, and even if you did, it's enough time that you'd risk losing villagers and stuff.

You can only get them all legimately if you play for 12 years...

Well, yeah, happens with every game. Just the hardcore will stay. :p Not gonna jump on the nextgen train for a while...

Edit: lol at the answers one minute apart. :) Love GAF. :)

jts

...hate me...
Katrina said something bad and I need an Ornate Accessory I guess. Any1 to buy or borrow from?

What happens if I don't get it?

MicH

My lucky item today is a hat so I'm wearing a captain's hat.

Apple comes running up to me all excited saying she has the most amazing gift for me and gives me a captain's jacket.

These animals are way too aware of things :eek:

EDIT: My fortune did say that I was getting a surprise gift today. MY GOODNESS MY BRAIN IS ALL OVER THE WALLS

Niraj

Meteor shower for me tonight. I'll prob just leave my gates open at some point later, so feel free to stop in if you see my town listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom