• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an extra Lovely Phone? Got a pink-themed room in my house and I really want to add that to it.

I have some extra Ultra Machines, Figures, etc. if you want to trade for it. I won't be on till around 9:30-10pm EST tonight, though.

If you're interested my FC is in my profile, just PM me if you added me.

MicH

Damn. Now THAT'S time traveling.

Question: For those who have Gracie's shop, how much dough should I put aside? I mean, am I looking at potentially spending tens of millions there quickly, or is it not that bad?
A bought a piece from the Gracie set, on sale, for 245,000 bells. You do the bath :p

Meteor shower for me tonight. I'll prob just leave my gates open at some point later, so feel free to stop in if you see my town listed.

Yay, coming. :)

Damn. Now THAT'S time traveling.

Question: For those who have Gracie's shop, how much dough should I put aside? I mean, am I looking at potentially spending tens of millions there quickly, or is it not that bad?

Yeah, good I didn't TT for it. :) Or any of the other stuff. Gamefaqs to the rescue. :)

Not sure if I would never TT, but I try to hold off the boat as long as possible. Don't feel the need for it, want to experience the game.

Mikhal

Good day so far! Mainly thanks to my buddy, Drift!

BSmpj8MCEAErzH1.jpg

Finally got the police station!

BSmpyuNCAAAYFRE.jpg

First villager pic!

BSmqDQeCcAAIcSH.jpg

This guy is moving to my town. I originally didn't want him, but looks like he is pretty popular from some brief research.

Well, now I have the police station, I'll have to wait till Gwen moves out. Her place is destined to be the police station, so I'll have to wait a little bit. Till the 28th...

Took you long enough. Poor Lolly.

It was easy once I actually knew what I was looking for. I at least appreciated the chance to redeem myself.

I still haven't had a meteor shower in my town. I'd stop by yours tonight but one of your villagers might have had enough of my attentions.

tumblr_ms564dtJXf1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

Elija2

Rasher the ugly cranky pig is moving out of my town today. I'm gonna be gone for most of the day though so if someone wants him you'll have to grab him later in the day.

Dawwww! :) Barold didn't send me his, ah well.

I can give you my extra pic if you want.

My lucky item today is a hat so I'm wearing a captain's hat.

Apple comes running up to me all excited saying she has the most amazing gift for me and gives me a captain's jacket.

These animals are way too aware of things :eek:

EDIT: My fortune did say that I was getting a surprise gift today. MY GOODNESS MY BRAIN IS ALL OVER THE WALLS

Oh my god oh my god oh my god

Anyone have some iconic accessories for sale in their store I can buy? Thick silver tortoise or masquerade glasses? Gracie is in town again and I want to be completely decked out.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I guess doing all these chores for Annalisa has paid off. Just got her pic from doing a petition request (actually, I grabbed the sigs from her original town :p). Now to never speak to her again lol

Edit: Her saying is "Home is where the heart is." A suitably boring quote for a boring villager :p

Mekere

My lucky item today is a hat so I'm wearing a captain's hat.

Apple comes running up to me all excited saying she has the most amazing gift for me and gives me a captain's jacket.

These animals are way too aware of things :eek:

EDIT: My fortune did say that I was getting a surprise gift today. MY GOODNESS MY BRAIN IS ALL OVER THE WALLS

One of my fortune was about money and PWB, I had my lucky item on me, that day animals gave between 3000 to 5000 bells for my windmill project (can't remember how much exactly but it was a huge amount in but a few hours)

The lovely phone is more explicit than Katrina for the luck effect.

Linius

Well I'm back from Paris, amazing city as always. The festival was great too, saw some wonderfull performances.

Turned out the Louvre has a legit version of the valient sculpture, it wasn't for sale so a pic has to do :(

ibkP8VIfkeP9PD.JPG
igEG9eFZfNiea.JPG

A tribute to Simon for cheering upon catching a black bass.

ibzXzMQfUmihQo.JPG
iyOjt6EpBFtvk.JPG

There was some horrific villager in my campsite, brrr. And my first white carnation. Was trying the only watering what you want technique and it gifted me with a ton of red carnations and my first white on the first try. Gonna expand my hybrid gardens this way so I can get rid of the rest.

And then there's Kabuki who greeted me by selling me a legit Gracefull painting. But since we're such good buds he decided to give it to me for free. First time that happened to me. I now have three spare legit painting, later when I feel like playing online I'll list the ones I have and the ones I still need.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Well I'm back from Paris, amazing city as always. The festival was great too, saw some wonderfull performances.

Turned out the Louvre has a legit version of the valient sculpture, it wasn't for sale so a pic has to do :(

lol. Glad you had fun dude.

Welcome back and it's a shame that the valiant sculpture doesn't actually have bat wings. The fake versions are always better. :D

Nice, man. Good that you had fun. :)

I'm busy for the last DLC getting and then I think I will have everything that is DLC till this point... So the cataloging will have more items with some luck...

Wish me luck. :)

I think it might be the hearts one?

There's bulb bopper, star bopper, heart bopper and flower bopper.

I can give it away for free, but do you have any of these items I'm looking for?

Super Mushroom, Hero's pants, Triforce, Mushroom, Pikmin, SS Dolphin, Wii balance board, Virtual boy

Linius

I have a fake Kanagawa Wave in my house but that's more because I don't have a second legit one yet :p

Also, someone I know from my Dutch forum stopped playing AC and donated me his 1 million bells. Guess I'm wearing my lucky item today.

I have a fake Kanagawa Wave in my house but that's more because I don't have a second legit one yet :p

Also, someone I know from my Dutch forum stopped playing AC and donated me his 1 million bells. Guess I'm wearing my lucky item today.

Nice, good fortune on you. :)

You know already about my sets cataloging? :)

Jak140

Nice. :) Well, we are in different timezones, I guess? But if it doesn't work out in the week, I'm also available in the weekend. So maybe then?

Had a day off today cause I had to do a lot of stuff. Now they are done, so it's back to AC. :)

Yeah I think that may be part of it. The other part being me not checking the thread at the right times :p Hopefully, I'm vigilant enough to get in on the next one, I managed to grab the tononoma too!

Linius

Well, in a moment I got more stuff and then I'll make my post again. :)

I have been busy... :)

Cool, will jump on that later. Gonna go to bed early, have to drive my parents to Rotterdam Airport at 4am in the night :p

Yeah I think that may be part of it. The other part being me not checking the thread at the right times :p Hopefully, I'm vigilant enough to get in on the next one, I managed to grab the tononoma too!

Well if you try to get in at Kami's place, he's in the same timezone as me. So 12 hours difference :p

Well, if you can come around now, you are Lucky because:

Copy paste earlier post:

Okay, people

Here are the sets I have on the beach now, I seperated them with a nice path :) to make it easier so the sets will stay together:

From the left to the right:

Gorgeous
Insect
Flower
7/11
Mermaid
Sweets
Gracie
Birthday
Mush
Cardboard
Princess
Fish
Card
Snowman
Zodiac
Cabana
Pavé
Egg
Ice
Sloppy

NOTE: non of these are orderable, (perhaps maybe some floors and walls), so this is only for filling up your catalogue fast. You still will have to obtain them yourself.

And some Japanse only ingame shop items that are orderable;

Samurai Wig
Kintaro Wig
Topknow Wig
Ogre's Wig
Girl's Day Updo
Emperor's Cap
Diver's Hood
Stagehand Hat
Kokeshi Doll
Flashy Flower Sign
Shogi Piece

I'm still missing the sushi plate and the tokonoma, so if I could catalogue these from someone, would appreciate it. :)

Korean orderable DLC

Massage Chair

Random others I have:

Skeleton Hood
Red Team Cap

Other DLC, special events/holiday items/whatsoever I got just now (only missing the wheat bundel now :():

blue ogre mask
red ogre mask
bamboo grass
Turkey
berliner
newsprint helmet
twelve grape plate
hibiscus
dango
bell knickknack
afternoon-tea set
New Year's Noodles
songpyeon
shamrock hat
veggie basket
bureom
eggplant cow
cumcumber horse
holiday stocking
yut board
yule log
rice cake. :)

I think I have to put those items to the beach Island, so for these you'll need a wetsuit.

I can lend you one out of my room, but I'd like them back, cause some are hard to get. :)

FIRST I have to place the items, so some patience is advised. :)

Fear not, if you don't get in today, there will be another time. I'm not going to pick them all up again and remove them from the beach each time, it took a lot of time to do so, so I will not be doing it in a while.

Rules:

When I open the gate, you wait at the station till everyone got in or till I closed the gate, (closing the gate is for preventing disconnects) and we go together to the beach where you can start cataloging. If you're done, you wait till the others have done also, so I can end it for everyone at the same moment.

And please, don't come until you are invited. If someone comes that isn't invited, I'll pull the wifi switch. Not waiting at the station till others have arrived, pulling the wifi switch. I know this sounds strict, but it is in the best interest of everybody... Everybody will get a chance, so please be considerate of other gaffers.

If you have villagers leaving, you'll have to wait for another time. I don't want any uninvited villagers, thank you. :)

Rules:

When I open the gate, you wait at the station till everyone got in or till I closed the gate, (closing the gate is for preventing disconnects) and we go together to the beach where you can start cataloging. If you're done, you wait till the others have done also, so I can end it for everyone at the same moment.
[/B]
And please, don't come until you are invited. If someone comes that isn't invited, I'll pull the wifi switch. Not waiting at the station till others have arrived, pulling the wifi switch. I know this sounds strict, but it is in the best interest of everybody... Everybody will get a chance, so please be considerate of other gaffers.

If you have villagers leaving, you'll have to wait for another time. I don't want any uninvited villagers, thank you. :)

Me please!

Hoping no dc's this time...

Chopper

Copy paste earlier post:

Okay, people?..

Everything that is orderable, I would love to log. Although I actually won't be able to for a couple of hours.

I have a strict rule. If I can't order, and I don't own it, I haven't earned it!

Linius

Massive Kami, I'm going to drop by your place some other time though. You're a master collecter :p

Oh ok. Sure! Here's hoping for a globe

I have a spare globe. Though I really want an extra world map to trade for it. But if you don't have that I can gift you the globe. Anyways, just PM me if interested so we can meet online some time this week.

Everything that is orderable, I would love to log. Although I actually won't be able to for a couple of hours.

I have a strict rule. If I can't order, and I don't own it, I haven't earned it!

Well, nothing of that new dlc I got is orderable, sorry. :( That's why it's so hard to get it.

Massive Kami, I'm going to drop by your place some other time though. You're a master collecter :p

I know, it's kind of crazy, but I really had to have that stuff. :)

Okay, people, give me some moments to give that dlc stuff a place and then I start inviting.

Aveyn and Marvie, you two are first to go. I'll let you know when I open. Got you both in my friendlist. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom