• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Massive Kami, I'm going to drop by your place some other time though. You're a master collecter :p

I have a spare globe. Though I really want an extra world map to trade for it. But if you don't have that I can gift you the globe. Anyways, just PM me if interested so we can meet online some time this week.

I might have an extra world map. If you stop by later for a meteor wish, remind me and I'll look for it.

Cool, my wetsuit is ready : )

Cool, I got wetsuits too. :) But if you bring your own, all the better. :)

Dammit. Okay. What is orderable?

Well, everything under other DLC. The sets too, (minus some wall paper and floors), if it's orderable, it's mentioned. :)

Okay cool, I'll bring the tokonoma and sushi platter for you to cat when it's my turn. I just want to cat the orderable stuff.

Ok, nice. :D Thank you. It isn't that much, most is unorderable, but some stuff is. :)

Oh ok. Sure! Here's hoping for a globe
Thanks for letting me stop by! I took advantage of the fortune teller being in your town since she was there. I think Katie should show up in your town in a few days and then you can take her somewhere else and drop her off. After, she'll send you something in the mail, thanking you.

Niraj

You Euro folks need to just suck it up

Are you on now? I can boot up really quick and see if I have it.

Thanks for letting me stop by! I took advantage of the fortune teller being in your town since she was there. I think Katie should show up in your town in a few days and then you can take her somewhere else and drop her off. After, she'll send you something in the mail, thanking you.

Nice. And thanks for the bells, that was a lot more than you think

Niraj

Nah, going to bed very soon. But I'm in no hurry, it's not like my town will suffer each day I don't have it :p

That blase attitude is why your animals talk trash about you behind your back.

No problem. I did find where I was keeping it, so just let me know at some point.

Linius

That blase attitude is why your animals talk trash about you behind your back.

No problem. I did find where I was keeping it, so just let me know at some point.

Probably tomorrow. Gonna catch up some TV shows and then I'll take my sweet time to play some AC. Got a ton of perfect pears to harvest too.

But Kabuki missed me, he gifted a free painting upon my return so I'm solid with my villagers :p

Niraj

I'm looking for a lazy villager to bring to my town. Villagers I'd be okay with taking are as follows:

Nate
Bob
Punch
Pudge
Stitches
Beau
Lucky
Drake
Clyde
Papi
Deli
Doc
Filbert

My campsite must be a real dud. I get a visitor maybe once a week it seems, or less.

Not interested in Boomer anymore then? I still haven't heard from the other dude that wanted him, though there's three days left before he packs up.

Lord, I bet Katt would loooovvvvvvve to give you Nate lol

Philia

I'm looking for a lazy villager to bring to my town. Villagers I'd be okay with taking are as follows:

My campsite must be a real dud. I get a visitor maybe once a week it seems, or less.

You should watch for MicH's posts. He's trying to kick Beau out. Beau had messed up his town by placing his house right in the path.

Okay cool, I'll bring the tokonoma and sushi platter for you to cat when it's my turn. I just want to cat the orderable stuff.

I'd love to get in on that, kami

Okay, guys, you all available now? And none of you have villagers leaving, right?

Not interested in Boomer anymore then? I still haven't heard from the other dude that wanted him, though there's three days left before he packs up.

Lord, I bet Katt would loooovvvvvvve to give you Nate lol
Boomer would be great too. Keep me posted. So do certain personality types recommend certain pwp's? Im wondering if maybe the police station is from lazy villagers since I dont have either.

Niraj

Boomer would be great too. Keep me posted. So do certain personality types recommend certain pwp's? Im wondering if maybe the police station is from lazy villagers since I dont have either.

Police station is from any villager, but yeah, many are personality specific. Here's a spreadsheet I made to keep track of them and mark them off one at a time (file, make a copy to use it for yourself).

Linius

I have a picnic blanket too. But it reminds me of someone though
Must admit that Charlise brought a few cool PWPs to my town.

Thanks again!

Man, I was on nerve until you saved the game; good thing my internet was stable the whole time.

Also, the picnic table is awesome. I have mine near the waterfall with flowers and trees around it.

I'm not getting home for a few hours, but I'll post when I do. Hopefully you'll still be around for cataloging.

And Niraj, mind if I get in on that wishing session?

I'm not getting home for a few hours, but I'll post when I do. Hopefully you'll still be around for cataloging.

And Niraj, mind if I get in on that wishing session?

Well, I was going to bed now, it's 23.42 pm here. But if it doesn't work out for the week, there is always the weekend, so no worries. They don't go anywhere. :)

WonderPup

Flower question. If I have this:

Red* x Red*

And it makes a Red rose, is the product Red or Red*? I'm inclined to think the former, but I'm hoping for the latter.

Philia

No, but even better: I have a premium on socks. Time to make bank.

I do you one even better.

Scorpion! :T No rush on that one!

Flower question. If I have this:

Red* x Red*

And it makes a Red rose, is the product Red or Red*? I'm inclined to think the former, but I'm hoping for the latter.

Definitely the latter. You get better odds with those, but hope its not a neighbor implant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom