• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Flower question. If I have this:

Red* x Red*

And it makes a Red rose, is the product Red or Red*? I'm inclined to think the former, but I'm hoping for the latter.
The breed inherits the genes from its's parents so it's a red* flower

No, but even better: I have a premium on socks. Time to make bank.

So jelly :(
My premium is pants lol. I've had terrible premiums lately. A few days ago it was cherries. Not perfect cherries. And cherries are my native fruit. Ugh

Oh my god, Ankha at the campsite in my TT town. Seriously considering having her in my main town now

Poor Whitney. :(

The little hipster squirrel moved in this afternoon when I was TTing Rosie out for Elija2. I'm thinking he could be put up for trade if someone wanted Ankha desperately enough.

Seigyoku

Do anyone have premium on ores?

No, but even better: I have a premium on socks. Time to make bank.

I do you one even better.

Scorpion! :T No rush on that one!

Oddly I had ores yesterday - but with the insane instability of my connection...

Oh and today it is socks for me too. (What?)

What I REALLY need is furniture. Fun fact: first premium I ever had? Tarantula. Which I still haven't caught. *shiku shiku*

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I do you one even better.

Scorpion! :T No rush on that one!

My premium is pants lol. I've had terrible premiums lately. A few days ago it was cherries. Not perfect cherries. And cherries are my native fruit. Ugh

Oddly I had ores yesterday - but with the insane instability of my connection...

Oh and today it is socks for me too. (What?)

What I REALLY need is furniture. Fun fact: first premium I ever had? Tarantula. Which I still haven't caught. *shiku shiku*

lol re-tail run by dicks confirmed

Poor Whitney. :(

The little hipster squirrel moved in this afternoon when I was TTing Rosie out for Elija2. I'm thinking he could be put up for trade if someone wanted Ankha desperately enough.

I feel like you're subtly talking to me. Who is the little hipster squirrel?

I still want Whitney. I CAN'T CHOOSE :(

You're a glutton, Mic. :) You're going to overdose on these villagers.

l
I feel like you're subtly talking to me. Who is the little hipster squirrel?

Wasn't that subtle really. Marshal.

Probably Marshal. :3 Only hipsters can be so smug.

D'oh BEATEN by a time machine. :3

lol. I can post from the future when I'm in my TARDIS.

MicH

I think Marshal is the most popular villager on Gamefaqs. I actually got him in my TT town too (also from campsite waaaat) and got 40 million for him. 40 MILLION BELLS

I think Marshal is the most popular villager on Gamefaqs. I actually got him in my TT town too (also from campsite waaaat) and got 40 million for him. 40 MILLION BELLS

Jesus. How long did it take them to pay or did you do the sell-fruit-at-Retail trick?

If you could get 40m for your Marshal, Niraj should be able to get Ankha for my Marshal, no? Instead of dragging his feet and ending up with another Annalisa...

Niraj

It's probably because I'm a cold-hearted bastard, but I really don't get the appeal of Marshal :/

MicH

Jesus. How long did it take them to pay or did you do the sell-fruit-at-Retail trick?

If you could get 40m for your Marshal, Niraj should be able to get Ankha for my Marshal, no? Instead of dragging his feet and ending up with another Annalisa...
I think you could. They're both very popular.

It was a quite fast transaction: she lent me her ABD, I put it in my house. She withdrew max money she could hold, dropped it in front of my house, I picked up and deposited and so on. Very fast and easy

ramyeon

Pretty sure Marshal could go for Ankha easily, they're about the same value to different people.

Glad I have both of them in my place, but I hate it when I forget to do the new save trick for new villagers... Ankha's house is terribly placed smack bang in front of retail now :(

Ankha's house is terribly placed smack bang in front of retail now :(

:/ Ankha could put her house literally on top of mine and I'd be perfectly fine with it. Ancient Egyptian kitties can do whatever they want.

It was a quite fast transaction: she lent me her ABD, I put it in my house. She withdrew max money she could hold, dropped it in front of my house, I picked up and deposited and so on. Very fast and easy

That's actually a good idea. I've sold three and it was incredibly tedious. Everyone has been given away since.

It's probably because I'm a cold-hearted bastard, but I really don't get the appeal of Marshal :/

You'd like him even less if you saw the way he swishes his tail around Flurry. He's a bad news squirrel but very valuable.

ramyeon

:/ Ankha could put her house literally on top of mine and I'd be perfectly fine with it. Ancient Egyptian kitties can do whatever they want.
It's true, I've actually decided to re-landscape around her house to fit it better. If it was anyone else I'd probably just hit them with the hammer all the time.

Acid08

Banned
Erik1.png

Erik the lazy deer moved in today. I already have a lazy villager though :(

Now I'm stuck with two cranky and two lazy.

MicH

Phoebe just suggested the log bench and I want to build it, but I need to know something.

Does it function as all other benches where you can only face south? Or can you sit facing north too?

Niraj

You'd like him even less if you saw the way he swishes his tail around Flurry. He's a bad news squirrel but very valuable.

He sounds like a bounder. I may take you up on that, but I fear for my sweet little Flurry's innocence now :(

Phoebe just suggested the log bench and I want to build it, but I need to know something.

Does it function as all other benches where you can only face south? Or can you sit facing north too?

Don't have one myself, but suzu has one in her town, and I think that is how they work. South only. But I'm not 100% sure. But pretty sure.

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: In progress

Things are going as according to plan. Town is on lockdown so I won't be opening my gates for any reason whatsoever. And I'll make sure none of the villagers move out during the 15-day span.

He sounds like a bounder. I may take you up on that, but I fear for my sweet little Flurry's innocence now :(

Use him. I have Jules already and no desire to sell so he'd just be given away anyway. If you can trade him out of my town for Ankha, you may as well. Your Flurry wouldn't have to go anywhere near him so she's safe. :)

ramyeon

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: In progress

Things are going as according to plan. Town is on lockdown so I won't be opening my gates for any reason whatsoever. And I'll make sure none of the villagers move out during the 15-day span.
You don't really need to be that careful. I had villagers move in and out and it was fine, in fact over a month later I'm still perfect town despite lots of landscaping done and PWPs put in and removed.

MicH

Jesus, this must be my lucky day. A few days after I get Ankha at my campsite, Fauna is there. Guess I got great news for Katt!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Not related, but you mentioned Mira last night, has anybody called Dibs on her?

That was weird...
I was walking by and Genji made the alert noise and walked towards me. I pressed A on him and he just shouts "Don't look at me! Why are you looking at me? Are you attracted to me?" And that was it...

Niraj

1590-4796-0038

Ok cool.

I'm going to be heading out for a few, but when I get back, I'll likely leave my town open for...something like 5-6 hours? Something like that. So if you see me open and want to pop in to make a wish (meteor shower) feel free.

MicH

Not related, but you mentioned Mira last night, has anybody called Dibs on her?

That was weird...
I was walking by and Genji made the alert noise and walked towards me. I pressed A on him and he just shouts "Don't look at me! Why are you looking at me? Are you attracted to me?" And that was it...
I addressed your post last night and said you could have her :) Let me know when you've got room and I'll try to get her out

How does it work with seeing old villagers on Main Street? I never saw any until I started TTing. Now I see the first three that left, but I wonder when I'll get to see Rasher, Gwen, Eugene, & Biff (who I really miss). Is it about the number of days it's been since they left, or is it about cycling new villagers through (which I'm done doing and would be sad if I only got to see the first few who left)?

Thanks, y'all.

How does it work with seeing old villagers on Main Street? I never saw any until I started TTing. Now I see the first three that left, but I wonder when I'll get to see Rasher, Gwen, Eugene, & Biff (who I really miss). Is it about the number of days it's been since they left, or is it about cycling new villagers through (which I'm done doing and would be sad if I only got to see the first few who left)?

Thanks, y'all.

Pretty sure they start showing up after 4 have left and then disappear when you've cycled through 16. I've had Deena and Rocket (ugh) on my Main Street lately so I'll see Deena hanging around until 16 villagers have left since she moved out. After that, she'll be eligible to move into my town again and would have to leave Main Street so there aren't two Deenas. Hope that makes sense. :)

Congrats on becoming a full fledged member of NEOGAF.COM, bluepolicebox! How does it feel? :p

Wow, thanks. :) I really didn't prepare a speech for the occasion. After three full years of lurking before joining, it's good to be able to interact with such nice people. I'm very appreciative.

Except Niraj.

Felt like such crap today. Mostly stayed off GAF. Made an appointment with Deirde and ended up falling asleep and missing it. Oof. I hate these days.

Also beginning to think scorpions just don't show up in perfect towns. Can be the only explanation I haven't seen any.

Well I've said my goodbyes to Rasher so if anyone here wants him now is your chance.

Bonbon hasn't canceled moving out on me yet though I think she might have wanted to try earlier. She ran at me like a bat out of hell and I bee-lined for Barold's because I had a house item for him.

Oh, Leif had a sweet olive bush today too. Hung onto it if you still were collecting them.

Elija2

Bonbon hasn't canceled moving out on me yet though I think she might have wanted to try earlier. She ran at me like a bat out of hell and I bee-lined for Barold's because I had a house item for him.

bluepolicebox is letting me have her Rosie in her TT town. Since Rasher is leaving I'll still have an extra spot left so I'm not sure if I still want Bonbon or not. I only wanted a peppy villager, but Bonbon is pretty darn cute. If someone else wants her they can have her, but if not I might still take her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom