• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it happened, but somehow a tenth villager is moving into my town! -_-

I think I can deal with it though. I'm getting Prince, who is at least a halfway decent looking villager, and a lazy to boot (much wanted). Oh well. I'll have to wait on getting someone else new until another villager volunteers to leave. And he decided to put his house in an okay spot. In many ways, I think I lucked out. Could have been worse.

MicH

Oh fuck this. I can't build any more PWPs because I'm at maximum capacity. There are so many more I still want to build - and so many I still haven't even gotten yet!

Eugh. Guess I gotta demolish some of these street lamps. And maybe the geyser. This is so annoying!!

Philia

Oh fuck this. I can't build any more PWPs because I'm at maximum capacity. There are so many more I still want to build - and so many I still haven't even gotten yet!

Eugh. Guess I gotta demolish some of these street lamps. And maybe the geyser. This is so annoying!!

Is it at 30 including the bridges? And excluding the special pwps (cafe, station)?

Agreed, the limit is annoying. I also hit the limit not too long ago and decided to just remove all my PWPs.

MicH

OK counted it up!

I have 31 which includes all three bridges, police station, cafe and Resetti.

One of these doesn't count obviously, since I'm at 31. Dunno which.

Debs

OK counted it up!

I have 31 which includes all three bridges, police station, cafe and Resetti.

One of these doesn't count obviously, since I'm at 31. Dunno which.

If you still have the original bridge from when you started the game that one doesn't count :)

Linius

Well, I tore it down and replaced it with another bridge in the same spot. Does that count?

Really regret building the Reset Center

I have the reset center but I feel like it belongs in the game. It would be odd not having Resetti around. Besides, you'll never get his pic (nor his brothers) if you don't build it.

Well, I tore it down and replaced it with another bridge in the same spot. Does that count?

Really regret building the Reset Center

Oh the Reset Center is fine! Though the Police Station and the Cafe does not count towards your limit. Your campsite does though.

MicH

Oh the Reset Center is fine! Though the Police Station and the Cafe does not count towards your limit. Your campsite does though.
I just counted again and I actually have 33 PWPs so this should indeed match

(I've already started demolish a lamp so I have to go around and count them so that's why I counted erong)

So the ones that don't count: default bridge, cafe and police station

Chopper

I just thought of something. When you get stung by a bee, doesn't that deactivate villagers running up to you, so that they can react to your face when you speak to them? Could you speak to the neighbour you want a PWP from so that only they are able to run up to you?

flippedb

Banned
So I went to Niraj's town for signature collecting, Ribbot wanted to do something. I got the sigs, gave Ribbot the list, and he rewarded me with his picture :D

Roto13

Guys guys guys

Gracie is in my town for the fourth time today.

I don't think I've spent enough in the store to upgrade, though. Unless catalog purchases count?

Roto13

I just don't have the cash to expand each house. I need to do it at some point for storage, but I'm so poor!

I ended up Island grinding for it. Then I unlocked all of the HHA gold house upgrades for each of them. Then I remodeled them so now I have one of each type of mansion.

But I'm lazy about ordering furniture and decorating them.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I got Carmen boxed up today.

zoDRtDP.png

We could arrange something later if you'd like her.
Cute little rabbit.

Whoo, just met Gracie for the first time; EU player here who got the game 2 weeks later.

BTW, anyone got spare Gracie items to trade? Just got a second Gracie desk today.

Got my 8th pic today. Blaire asked for an orange; gave her a perfect orange. That seemed to do it. All that's left now are Apple and Mira...and of course whoever replaces Diva.

Also, tonight is a meteor shower. I'll probably open up this evening and let people come in to wish.

massoluk

Banned
Yeah, I hit the building limit myself a week ago, decided to demolish the rice stack (what's the point of that in the first place?) Probably going to remove one of the benches too or fantasy clock tower next. I'm sad. All these and still no police box.

My friend code: 5455-9377-4770

Nintendo Items for sale:
Block
Fire Bar x2
Wii Balance Board
Bill Blaster x2
Fire Flower x2
1-UP Mushroom x2
? Block x3
Block Floor
Big Bros Mustache x2
Big Bros Hat
Triple Bananas
Arwing x2
Samus Mask
Triforce
Blue Falcon x2
Varia Suit
Majoras Mask
Ultra Scope
Ultra Hand
Varia Pants
S.S. Dolphin
Hero's boots
Li'l bro's hat
Boxed Figurine
Hero's Pants
Yellow Pikmin
Hero's Cap

Fossils:
A crap ton of Fossils (My fossil section is complete)

Music:
K.K. Sonata
Neapolitan
Rockin' K.K

Gems:
All gems

Sets:
All Balloon items

Tools:
All Silver items

Frost_Ace

Nintendo Items for sale:
Block
Fire Bar x2
Wii Balance Board
Bill Blaster x2
Fire Flower x2
1-UP Mushroom x2
? Block x3
Block Floor
Big Bros Mustache x2
Big Bros Hat
Triple Bananas
Arwing x2
Samus Mask
Triforce
Blue Falcon x2
Varia Suit
Majoras Mask
Ultra Scope
Ultra Hand
Varia Pants
S.S. Dolphin
Hero's boots
Li'l bro's hat
Boxed Figurine
Hero's Pants
Yellow Pikmin
Hero's Cap

Fossils:

Music:
K.K. Sonata
Neapolitan
Rockin' K.K

Gems:
All gems

Sets:
All Balloon items

Tools:
All Silver items
Interested in

Varia Pants
Hero shoes
Hero cap
Bill blaster
Triple bananas
Fire bar

EDIT: added you

MicH made the comment that he only wanted hybrids in his town. I followed suite, and it looks awesome.

Well, I only want (and now only have) PWPs in my town not available from the start (ok, I did keep one regular fountain).

Seems like a similar philosophy to only having hybrids. I mean, come one, how impressive is it to see a cobblestone bridge or a regular streetlight at this point? Not very. Given the limitation of 30 PWPs (which is annoying at first but actually forces you to crystalize your PWPs), I think this aesthetic will win out in the end . . .

braves01

Banned

Nintendo Items for sale:
Block
Fire Bar x2
Wii Balance Board
Bill Blaster x2
Fire Flower x2
1-UP Mushroom x2
? Block x3
Block Floor
Big Bros Mustache x2
Big Bros Hat
Triple Bananas
Arwing x2
Samus Mask
Triforce
Blue Falcon x2
Varia Suit
Majoras Mask
Ultra Scope
Ultra Hand
Varia Pants
S.S. Dolphin
Hero's boots
Li'l bro's hat
Boxed Figurine
Hero's Pants
Yellow Pikmin
Hero's Cap

Fossils:

Music:
K.K. Sonata
Neapolitan
Rockin' K.K

Gems:
All gems

Sets:
All Balloon items

Tools:
All Silver items

Added. Interested in buying Blue Falcon, Arwing, bill blaster, and Wii Balance board

I just might do that when I'm home...

Okay, I'll keep an eye on the thread throughout the day (even though I do that already lol). Just let me know when you want in.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Finally back online!

Had both Redd and Gracie visit me without being able to check online resources but managed to luck out by correctly guessing the Jolly Painting and passing the Ornate test with a rainbow tshirt and socks (Able sisters had the tshirt on sale so I learnt that that was ornate). Won the Groovy tank.

Apparently I had good luck today since my money rock started at 200 so my last sack was worth 16,000!

I mean, come one, how impressive is it to see a cobblestone bridge
Well I have three villagers surrounding my default bridge and I sure as hell ain't risking demolishing it in case I can't replace it. Rather have my other bridge match it.

I got a creepy Aika village Dolly from wishing on stars at Niraj' last night. Jules confiscated it a minute ago when I checked in quickly but if anyone wants it, I can order it.

tumblr_ms73vlxs9d1qa25kqo2_250.jpg

Seems like a similar philosophy to only having hybrids. I mean, come one, how impressive is it to see a cobblestone bridge or a regular streetlight at this point? Not very.

Eye of the beholder. :) I quite like my cobblestone bridges, street lamps, and regular fountain. That's what's nice about having such a wide selection: there's something to suit every taste.

tumblr_ms73vlxs9d1qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mrt54xJLn91qa25kqo1_250.jpg

My premium today is perfect peaches. I'm a native peach. :(

Damn that fountain area looks nice, BPB. Do you mind sharing your dream code?

5400-2700-7536. Although that's the only part of town (house included) that's actually finished. Everything else ranges from meh to okay.

I got a garden gnome :/

Better than the dolly. Creepy thing.

Is julian a popular character or something?

Not sure if serious. :) Yes, very. Although my unicorn has proven to be incredibly sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom