• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't seen a single neighbour wear my fancy YuruYuri designs. :(

Only thing to do now is order millions of rainbow tanks and keep sending them until I live in a multicoloured paradise!

Philia

Its true. The shirt Flurry was wearing was giving me an actual headache. See its not just vertical stripe like the shirt referenced earlier, this is a horizontal one and since Flurry is a puffball of sugar, every time she moves, the stripes fucking vibrates with her. Its... engrossing and hypnotizing.

Tabby FINALLY put on a Kylie Minogue dress that I put out awhile ago. She's my new favorite and can never leave. Plus, she's Jitters' crack dealer and I do NOT want to deal with him during withdrawal.

Its true. The shirt Flurry was wearing was giving me an actual headache. See its not just vertical stripe like the shirt referenced earlier, this is a horizontal one and since Flurry is a puffball of sugar, every time she moves, the stripes fucking vibrates with her. Its... engrossing and hypnotizing.

Philia, are you interested in the cataloging session? I have 10 villagers now, so...

I just have an errand for the wheat bundle and some Halloween masks, so after that you can come if you want.

Philia

Philia, are you interested in the cataloging session? I have 10 villagers now, so...

I just have an errand for the wheat bundle and some Halloween masks, so after that you can come if you want.

Yeah, just as well. Thanks for having me. :) I'll be playing til I get Molly soon. Thanks to little miss gogo, I've made just about 4 million from selling my husband's cherries. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Sorry for subjecting you to it :p I had to live with it much longer though :( thankfully I got her to change into a peachy tee, which was just about perfect, but now she's wearing that dumb 3 ball shirt. Meh.

Yeah, just as well. Thanks for having me. :) I'll be playing til I get Molly soon. Thanks to little miss gogo, I've made just about 4 million from selling my husband's cherries. :)

Just sold my turnips for today. Almost another 6 million bells in my account.

Edit: if you want to come, gate is open.

Hmm. I just noticed that actually. That's...unfortunate. :(

I'm just going do solid colors unless someone is brave enough to go in there with nice designs and risk bringing a Charlise or Frita type home with them.

Well, I still didn't harvest my perfect peach trees. And one has died of Claudia moving in. She could have taken a worse spot. They are almost all on the other side of the river. Only Gwen is above the river. Really antisocial.

Linius, if you want, you can come too. :)

Linius

Well, I still didn't harvest my perfect peach trees. And one has died of Claudia moving in. She could have taken a worse spot. They are almost all on the other side of the river. Only Gwen is above the river. Really antisocial.

Linius, if you want, you can come too. :)

Gonna go to bed soon, getting up at 05:00 tomorrow :/

But you would leave it out for the rest of the week right?

Niraj

Hmm. I just noticed that actually. That's...unfortunate. :(

I'm just going do solid colors unless someone is brave enough to go in there with nice designs and risk bringing a Charlise or Frita type home with them.

1.Befriend Galactic Fork
2.Open gates
3.??????
4.Profit

BTW, what's the procedure for growing non-native perfect fruit trees in your own town?

I tried to grow a perfect cherry tree and used one fertiliser, but then it just grew into a normal cherry tree. Do you need to plant fertiliser every day or something?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
BTW, what's the procedure for growing non-native perfect fruit trees in your own town?

I tried to grow a perfect cherry tree and used one fertiliser, but then it just grew into a normal cherry tree. Do you need to plant fertiliser every day or something?
You can only grow native perfect fruit.

1.Befriend Galactic Fork
2.Open gates
3.??????
4.Profit

She's not at 10 villagers. I wouldn't want to ruin her awesome bunny superhero village with some of the trolls my town has been spitting out lately. No one's allowed in that radioactive zone without a full house.

Maybe once she gets Mira, I can beg her to come around with her designs.

Niraj

She's not at 10 villagers. I wouldn't want to ruin her awesome bunny superhero village with some of the trolls my town has been spitting out lately. No one's allowed in that radioactive zone without a full house.

Maybe once she gets Mira, I can beg her to come around with her designs.

I just meant in general lol. You know this.

MicH

Well, I have Mira moving out so I just need her to come online so she can get her :p

Her designs are amazing though. Really awesome and I can't wait for my villagers to wear them

I'm pretty sure you can complain about it to Isabelle and she'll have them go back to their default clothes.

I wish but actually she puts them in this random non-descript long-sleeve t-shirt. It's ok but not their default.

I put a bunch of plain-color t-shirts in my Able Sisters' so my villagers can look they the cast of Lost. And Kabuki looks so cool in an all-white tank.

My Re-Tail is offering a premium on perfect cherries. If you'd like to visit, please let me know. I'm going to step out for a bit, but should be back in about an hour and a half.

BGBW, if you're still on at that time, you're welcome to come by and grab the lamp as well. Thanks!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Well, I have Mira moving out so I just need her to come online so she can get her :p

Her designs are amazing though. Really awesome and I can't wait for my villagers to wear them
I'm ready if you still have her!

Daaarn, I have Gracie today and I overslept past 5. So I can't order the rest of my historical outfit. I have pants and a hat. I would love to borrow a shirt and shoes for a couple minutes if anyone's willing.

Koren

What can I do to increase the numbers of requests I receive? (not the PWP ones, the 'get my fish X', 'go fetch Y', etc.)

I have troubles to get animal pictures (still at 3), and I think that's one of the reason. They nearly never ask anything...

Niraj

Daaarn, I have Gracie today and I overslept past 5. So I can't order the rest of my historical outfit. I have pants and a hat. I would love to borrow a shirt and shoes for a couple minutes if anyone's willing.

I might still have a subdued-print tee. Let me check for you.

If you can't get something from Niraj, I have the witch's robe in my basement which is historical. No shoes, unfortunately.

Philia

Thanks to MicH and Waylon Drums, I have gotten Biskit and Molly in my town! :)

Del, Rosie, Marshal, Biskit, and Molly are now my permanent dream villagers.

Frogstep

Well BPB, looks like I'm finally gonna have some room for Cousteau if you still have him.

KnNftAD.jpg

Gonna miss this cub, he really grew on me. If anyone is interested just give me a holler.

Elija2

What can I do to increase the numbers of requests I receive? (not the PWP ones, the 'get my fish X', 'go fetch Y', etc.)

I have troubles to get animal pictures (still at 3), and I think that's one of the reason. They nearly never ask anything...

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but try talking to all of your villagers twice. If they don't ask you to do something for them, wait until the next hour and try again. If you still don't get any requests, quit the game and reload and try again. If you still don't get any requests...well I guess your villagers are much more independent than mine.

Well BPB, looks like I'm finally gonna have some room for Cousteau if you still have him.

KnNftAD.jpg

Gonna miss this cub, he really grew on me. If anyone is interested just give me a holler.

Aah, I want him!

Niraj

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but try talking to all of your villagers twice. If they don't ask you to do something for them, wait until the next hour and try again. If you still don't get any requests, quit the game and reload and try again. If you still don't get any requests...well I guess your villagers are much more independent than mine.

That's basically what I would do. First see if the villager who I wanted to get a request from was around/in their house. If not, save and quit to reload their locations. If they were there, I'd talk to them at least twice to see if they gave a request. If not, I would just save and quit again and reload. Usually it works.

Of course I still have him. :) I currently have one villager in moving out limbo for a few days but this should be good timing. We'll talk this weekend (?) about a pick up time. He's asked to move a lot so he should be good whenever you're ready for him.

Frogstep

Aah, I want him!

He's yours if you want and have room for him. :)

Poncho was one of my first 5 but I could never let him leave.

He's one of my starters too, but I think it's time to make some room for new blood.

Of course I still have him. :) I currently have one villager in moving out limbo for a few days but this should be good timing. We'll talk this weekend (?) about a pick up time. He's asked to move a lot so he should be good whenever you're ready for him.

Sure thing! I'm good to pick him up any day after the 1st of Sept, that's when Poncho should be gone.

Elija2

He's yours if you want and have room for him. :)

I do have room for him, but I hope it'll last until he's moving out.

So Rasher moved out of my town yesterday/today. How long should I be scared of playing online with others and accidentally giving them a Rash
er
? I don't want to accidentally give him to Frogstep if I go to pick up Poncho.

So Rasher moved out of my town yesterday/today. How long should I be scared of playing online with others and accidentally giving them a Rash
er
? I don't want to accidentally give him to Frogstep if I go to pick up Poncho.

That's kind of the big question and we don't really know. Someone suggested that going to a town with 10 villagers scrubs clean your queue and, oddly, I was at Niraj's last night with a moving villager (he has 10) and Alfonso never showed up in my TT town today. Nor did your Rasher show up after you left. There seems to be a healthy amount of randomness to the system so I think you can only hope for the best.

ramyeon

So Dotty the peppy rabbit is moving out today. I wanted to give her to milkham since he loves her but it seems his village is full up. Anyone else interested? Sad to see her go, she's really cute :(

BStfuCTIYAAnYpI.jpg

TT

Elija2

That's kind of the big question and we don't really know. Someone suggested that going to a town with 10 villagers scrubs clean your queue and, oddly, I was at Niraj's last night with a moving villager (he has 10) and Alfonso never showed up in my TT town today. Nor did your Rasher show up after you left. There seems to be a healthy amount of randomness to the system so I think you can only hope for the best.

That must be it. I don't think old villagers will ever visit your Main Street if they're in someone else's town, but if moved-out villagers stayed in your queue for so long it would be more likely for them to move into someone's town and it would be rare to find them in your Main Street. That doesn't seem to be the case though because many people have posted here about seeing old villagers in their Main Street. I'll try visiting more people with max villagers just to be sure that Rasher doesn't go anywhere.

So Dotty the peppy rabbit is moving out today. I wanted to give her to milkham since he loves her but it seems his village is full up. Anyone else interested? Sad to see her go, she's really cute :(

So many peppy villagers are moving out today. I had so much trouble finding a peppy villager before, but now that I finally have one they're all available. Oh well, I ain't complaining about having Rosie.

Have Rosie as my main Peppy villager, mainly just wanna get new blood in and rotate villagers out that aren't part of the lineup I wanna end up with.

There's nothing wrong with her or anything :p

Okay I hear you. Right now my main peppy is Apple, but I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I want to let Pippy go. I guess we'll see how I feel after I get a villager to replace Diva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom