• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I never knew this rhino even existed until today, but now I want her in my town. D: She's so cute looking.

I already have Lily though for normal villagers... not that I am too attached to her either. lol

tcch, I had her at my campsite a few weeks ago...woulda grabbed her for you :p

I've got a Ribbot at my campsite today. He doesn't seem to want to move into my town, but I'm guessing that's because I've got 10 villagers already. But if someone visits me is there a chance he'll want to move to their town? Not quite sure how that works.

Nope :(

Yesssss. Finally.

tumblr_ms933djLY51qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ms933djLY51qa25kqo2_400.jpg
tumblr_ms933djLY51qa25kqo3_400.jpg

Elija2

It took six tries but I think I finally have a good spot for Rosie's house. God, I can't keep doing this every time. It's so tedious.

Frogstep

I never knew this rhino even existed until today, but now I want her in my town. D: She's so cute looking.

I already have Lily though for normal villagers... not that I am too attached to her either. lol

You should get that rhino and then just dump that boring looking frog in my town.
:D

Philia

Here's the list of dream villagers I'm looking for. Pashmina the uchi goat; Rudy the jock cat; Gala, Gayle, Tia and Merengue the cute normals. Let me know if you have one of these moving out.

Fang's now wandering around my Main Street. :3

Sold Flora for 7 million on GF. Was doing some TTing to fix my fountain placement (Philia, you were right of course!) and she wanted to move. Realized I never liked her that much (just tried to cause she's popular). Now Tia is my only original left.

So who to bring in to the Bywater fold? You guys are wearing me down about Marshal, so . . .

I'm interested in your mystic statue. I don't have anything but I do have Redd in town with a common painting for sale. If not, I'll try to farm for paintings you need.

Thank you. I think I have that one.

I want to get my statues out of the way, too. Just need 3 more.

Enjolras

Neo Member
Coming up towards the end of the day, and Katie still hasn't managed to find anywhere to visit. I've got a number of fossil duplicates and a spare wistful painting that I'd be happy to give you in return:

Katie's gone (thanks braves01!), but I'm still happy to do any trades for these fossils. I've completed my fossil collection, but I'm open to offers of pretty much anything.

Ankylo Tail/Skull
Apato Skull/Tail
Archaeopteryx
Archelon Skull/Torso
Dimetrodon Torso/Skull
Diplo Skull/Neck/Hip/Chest
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Megacero Skull/Tail
Pachysaurus Tail/Torso
Parasaur Skull
Plesio Torso/Neck
Ptera Right Wing
Spino Tail/Torso
Stego Torso/Skull
T. Rex Tail/Skull
Tricera Skull/Tail

Friend code is 4940-5594-6410. Let me know what you'd like!

braves01

Banned
Coming up towards the end of the day, and Katie still hasn't managed to find anywhere to visit. I've got a number of fossil duplicates and a spare wistful painting that I'd be happy to give you in return:

Ankylo Tail/Skull
Apato Skull/Tail
Archaeopteryx
Archelon Skull/Torso
Dimetrodon Torso/Skull
Diplo Skull/Neck/Hip/Chest
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Megacero Skull/Tail
Pachysaurus Tail/Torso
Parasaur Skull
Plesio Torso/Neck
Ptera Right Wing
Spino Tail/Torso
Stego Torso/Skull
T. Rex Tail/Skull
Tricera Skull/Tail

Friend code is 4940-5594-6410. Let me know what you'd like!

She can come over to my place.

FC is in my profile. I need the painting, trex tail, and ptera wing if that's okay. :) I've added you and gate's open.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just got a lawn mower from Sparro for giving him furniture, if anyone wants to catalog it at some point.

Still have following paintings:

famous
nice
proper

Still need

dynamic painting
moving painting
moody painting
wild painting

statues:

beautifull statue
valiant statue
gallant statue
great statue
mystic statue

New gyroids to give away:

Rustoid
Mega Lamentoid
Tall Echoid

Of course! Gates open.

Okay,coming.

And I just have confirmation Gulliver isn't killed with all the stuff on my beach. He just lies on my stuff, but he doesn't remove anything like some other things/villagers do. So the beach is safe for letting cataloging stuff. YAY!!!

So I guess the beach is safe for hybriding your flowers too withour fear that they will be destroyed by a movement..

Koren

I know. I kept track of all the spots Rosie's house was on, but some of them are kinda tricky to cover up with a PWP without getting in the way of my paths or town plans.
You don't have to cover them... The minimum distance between animals houses and PWP is two units, if I'm not mistaken. So the PWPs actually protect a lot of space.

If you remember the center of the possible house, when any of the 7x7 cases centered around this spot is covered by a PWP, you're safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom