• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course... I was simply curious about your case, I'm close to considering PWP placement as a puzzle game ^_^

Sorry for the delay...

I've added you (my FC is in my profile), and grabbed the dynamic painting (less clutter to reach this one ^_^ ). I've opened my doors, and you can come anytime, but if it's easier or safer for you that I visit you town, just say it.

(I'm at 10 villagers, noone moving, if that helps you to decide)

I'm also at 10 villagers, so no problem. If you have 10 minutes, I can come with the painting. :) Am busy trading for another set I'm missing. :)

Koren

Normal and peppy villagers are the best.
They are my favorite also...

I thought that the game would try to force all personality types onto you, unless you were getting the villagers from other towns. I'd understand missing one or two personalities, but three?
I think it's just for the beginning. As soon as your animals are moving out, it's random, or even worse.

For example, if you let an uchi leave, and let the game choose a new one, you WON'T get another uchi.

With some bad luck, the probability to have several personality types missing is quite high...

Jak140

Wow, perfect foreign fruit, remade furniture, and two out of town petitions later and Julian still doesn't want to give me his picture. What an ingrate.

Koren

I can't find the list where you find which kind of furnitures a given animal will like. Can someone point me to it?

What is the advantage of giving them what they want? Better friendship, quicker animal pictures?

Elija2

I think it's just for the beginning. As soon as your animals are moving out, it's random, or even worse.

For example, if you let an uchi leave, and let the game choose a new one, you WON'T get another uchi.

With some bad luck, the probability to have several personality types missing is quite high...

That's seems flawed. So basically if you have an uchi villager move out you won't be able to get another one until another villager moves out. That means you could go a month without a specific personality unless you get one from someone else's town. Having all the personalities in your town is more important in this game than the others because you need them to get all the PWPs.

I havve nearly as much time as you need (OK, maybe not much more than 3 hours ;) )

Well, Waylon is getting my Gwen, so after that I'm coming with the painting, ok? :)

I can't find the list where you find which kind of furnitures a given animal will like. Can someone point me to it?

What is the advantage of giving them what they want? Better friendship, quicker animal pictures?

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/villager-birthdays/

I really don't know, but I would guess better friendship, quicker spotlight items or pictures.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The only Uchi villagers I'd ever want are Phoebe (currently have) or Mira.

In the long run I'm gonna have zero though (just one PWP left!)
Too many other villagers who are better

Those are the best two imo.

That's seems flawed. So basically if you have an uchi villager move out you won't be able to get another one until another villager moves out. That means you could go a month without a specific personality unless you get one from someone else's town. Having all the personalities in your town is more important in this game than the others because you need them to get all the PWPs.

Welcome to my hell. No snooty villagers since Elise left on July 3rd or 4th.

Koren

That's seems flawed. So basically if you have an uchi villager move out you won't be able to get another one until another villager moves out.
Yes, or until you find one in an online town/campsite and ask him/her to come (and I'm not even sure that the campsite will offer the opportunity).

That means you could go a month without a specific personality unless you get one from someone else's town. Having all the personalities in your town is more important in this game than the others because you need them to get all the PWPs.
I agree, even if I don't think it's such a big problem for PWP. Even for people farming those, you need nearly three months to get all of them. More than than if you play normally, even on a daily basis.

In three months, assuming you let animals leave freely, you should see three or four of each type.

I think the game does it this way so that if you get rid of an animal (especially if it's because you don't like it), you don't receive a very similar one.

Ok, Koren, coming.

Damn, once someone claims a villager, it moved out instantly? :)

I thougt I could say goodbye, but nope, house is empty and she's moved out.

The house disappears tomorrow, right? Or can I already ask for the station to be build there?

Elija2

Damn, once someone claims a villager, it moved out instantly? :)

I thougt I could say goodbye, but nope, house is empty and she's moved out.

The house disappears tomorrow, right? Or can I already ask for the station to be build there?

Yeah, you gotta say goodbye before someone claims them. Also if you talk to the villager after someone claimed them but before that person leaves your town they'll tell you that they're going to that person's town.

The house will disappear tomorrow.

No, it's Clié. My nickname ingame is the same one as on GAF, Koren.

Did you get a confirmation for FC?

Oh, ok. Now I'm coming.

Went to the wrong town and I thought I already had you on my friends list. :)

Yeah, you gotta say goodbye before someone claims them. Also if you talk to the villager after someone claimed them but before that person leaves your town they'll tell you that they're going to that person's town.

The house will disappear tomorrow.

Oh, didn't know that. Was my first move out to another town, so. :) Good to know for the next time. :)

Philia

Okay, I've harvested my husband's town of Perfect Cherry and I still have a two letter locker space full of Perfect Peach. Does anyone have premium on those?

Mini photo dump! :D

BSypSbGIMAAxeWW.jpg

At first I thought it was Marshal that put it up since he've just moved in. NOPE. Its Barold's moving out gift. Awesome.

BSypg3XIIAAuGOa.jpg

Del's my cranky villager and I love him each time. :D This guy is after my heart. :3

BSyp41WIcAAvxUD.jpg

:mad: This bumps up Soleil to my shit list REAL FAST. NO WAY DID SHE JUST REFER MY ROSIE, MY PRECIOUS ROSIE AS A GUY. NO SHE DIDN'T. WORSE YET ITS A REGIFT. :mad:

Zoolader

I just made some 8-bit art pro shirts after noticing all of my villagers suddenly wearing the crap that was on display by default (yellow chicky). New shirt additions are Charmander and underwater fish level from Super Mario Bros. to go along with my 8-bit mushroom shirt. Hopefully all my villager's start switching shirts as I start to make more pro designs. They are really easy to make since you can copy online 8-bit images square for square when designing shirts.

Marvie_3

Banned
I just made some 8-bit art pro shirts after noticing all of my villagers suddenly wearing the crap that was on display by default (yellow chicky). New shirt additions are Charmander and underwater fish level from Super Mario Bros. to go along with my 8-bit mushroom shirt. Hopefully all my villager's start switching shirts as I start to make more pro designs. They are really easy to make since you can copy online 8-bit images square for square when designing shirts.

All the designs in my Ables are NHL jerseys so that's what most of my townies are wearing.

I agree on Pashmina and Fuchsia being good looking uchi villagers. Hubby has Fuchsia and I haven't seen Pashmina but from I seen on photos, she's pretty adorable. Mira is another good one too. Phoebe is okay too.

Pashmina was in my camp site (but I was full!). She is MUCH cuter in motion that in stills. SO CUTE.

Ellix

BSyp41WIcAAvxUD.jpg

:mad: This bumps up Soleil to my shit list REAL FAST. NO WAY DID SHE JUST REFER MY ROSIE, MY PRECIOUS ROSIE AS A GUY. NO SHE DIDN'T. WORSE YET ITS A REGIFT. :mad:

Aww, it must just be a translation oversight. I got that exact convo from my snooty villager yesterday but she was talking about Genji (who's actually a guy) so I didn't think anything of it.

Pashmina was in my camp site (but I was full!). She is MUCH cuter in motion that in stills. SO CUTE.

I think Pashmina should definitely be among any list of "good-looking" Uchi villagers. She looks even better when she's sporting the Peach Parasol outdoors!

tumblr_mqvvgat6su1sv666jo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqvvgat6su1sv666jo1_400.jpg

(Sorry about the default ducky, *sigh*)

Elija2

Got Hans' pic! Now all I need is Curly's pic and I will have the pic of every villager I've ever had. Until Rosie moves in tomorrow.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Who else uses the animal crossing android\itunes app? The maker is cool and responsive. His app had Francine listed as Uchi like the Wikia page does, so I emailed him about it this morning. He's already changed it. Cool.

braves01

Banned
Laying paths for the first time. Wow. It's kind of incredible how tedious this is.

It's stuff like that will keep me from making Animal Crossing my goty, despite how many hours I put into the game and all the little things I like. There are just so many little things that need fixing. :(

Stop trying to kidnap the visitors that I have rightfully stolen!

I'm just letting people know there's a back-up plan if your town is full ;-)

Aww, it must just be a translation oversight. I got that exact convo from my snooty villager yesterday but she was talking about Genji (who's actually a guy) so I didn't think anything of it.

I think Pashmina should definitely be among any list of "good-looking" Uchi villagers. She looks even better when she's sporting the Peach Parasol outdoors!

tumblr_mqvvgat6su1sv666jo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqvvgat6su1sv666jo1_400.jpg

(Sorry about the default ducky, *sigh*)

Kind of think that's the cutest Uchi right there (sorry Charlise, give it up, you're the ugliest). But I will hear arguments for Mira.

Jak140

It's stuff like that will keep me from making Animal Crossing my goty, despite how many hours I put into the game and all the little things I like. There are just so many little things that need fixing. :(

I'm just letting people know there's a back-up plan if your town is full ;-)
I know it's the little things like having to listen to the gyroid on the island drone on even though it's the hundredth time you've borrowed from him or Isabelle having to repeat the exact same diatribe every time you slightly misplace a pwp. There is so much that could have easily been streamlined.

Okay, so I hopped on while I'm at lunch, and Gracie is here for her second fashion check! But... I don't keep any spare outfits. Anyone have a "cute" outfit that I could borrow at about 8:45pm Central tonight? I'd really appreciate it! (I don't have time to check Main Street during lunch to see if any "cute" clothes are available)

Anyone? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom