• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

You don't have to cover them... The minimum distance between animals houses and PWP is two units, if I'm not mistaken. So the PWPs actually protect a lot of space.

If you remember the center of the possible house, when any of the 7x7 cases centered around this spot is covered by a PWP, you're safe.

Yeah, but some of the possible spots that I got were very close to spots that I previously had a villager living on. One possible spot was literally two units east of Rasher's old house, but it cut into one of my paths. I feel like it would be hard to block that spot while also keeping Rasher's old space as a possible spot.

Roto13

I ordered some clothes to pass my fourth fashion check with Gracie yesterday.

Then I forgot all about it until I woke up this morning.

:(

Koren

Still have following paintings:

famous
nice
proper

Still need

dynamic painting
moving painting
moody painting
wild painting
I can give you a dynamic or a wild for a nice.

If others are trying to trade paintings, I also have
Fine
Quaint
Graceful

and I'm also looking for
Common
Jolly
Scenic

(and most statues, I've only gotten Robust, Great and Ancient)

Koren

Yeah, but some of the possible spots that I got were very close to spots that I previously had a villager living on. One possible spot was literally two units east of Rasher's old house, but it cut into one of my paths. I feel like it would be hard to block that spot while also keeping Rasher's old space as a possible spot.
I see. It'll be difficult to answer without a map on a grid, though...

So I have an opening and I have 0 smug, snooty, or normal villagers. If you need to unload someone and they fall into one of those categories...please let me know :)

Elija2

I see. It'll be difficult to answer without a map on a grid, though...

I think I can figure things out myself. If I have to put something on my paths to block a possible house plot, I can always use the flower bed which can be walked over.

I can give you a dynamic or a wild for a nice.

If others are trying to trade paintings, I also have
Fine
Quaint
Graceful

and I'm also looking for
Common
Jolly
Scenic

(and most statues, I've only gotten Robust, Great and Ancient)

Dynamic or wild will do. :) My town or your town? My Gwen is moving today, so...

Ohh I would love a penguin :D Can I come over sometime tomorrow to get him please? :)

So I have an opening and I have 0 smug, snooty, or normal villagers. If you need to unload someone and they fall into one of those categories...please let me know :)

I have Gwen moving today, She's a snooty pinguin.

95px-Gwen_NewLeaf_Official.png

So if someone wants her, come and get her. :) I wanna build my police station on her spot. :)

Holy cow, 9 villagers and none of them are smug, snooty, or normal? How did you manage that?

He let them leave and didn't get those personality's again? I had 2 jocks, no ushi. Now I have 3 snooty's (one leaving today), 2 normals, a lazy, a jock, a smug and a cranky one... So besides a ushi, I'm not missing personality's, right?

You're missing peppy as well.

Goddammit, I don't think I ever had a peppy in my town.

Or was Rodney a peppy?

Edit: no, that was a smug. Damn, I still miss two personality's in my town and I have ten villagers. Not funny, last week I had only 8... Time to kick some out...

Okay, no, I have a peppy, Agent S.

Wait, don't I have eleven then? Time to check again...

Agent S Peppy
Ankha Snooty
Gwen Snooty
Claudia Snooty
Gruff Cranky
Shep Smug
Celia Normal
Deena Normal
Lyman Jock
Punchy Lazy

So yeah, ten, only missing a Uchi.

Hopes when Gwen leaves, I get a Uchi...

Holy cow, 9 villagers and none of them are smug, snooty, or normal? How did you manage that?

I really try not to stress over things in this game, so I really didn't pay attention to the personality types I had vs who I let move out and just went with the flow. Somehow, I wound up with FOUR lazy shitheads. I've wanted Deli out forever but he's so damn nice that I'm afraid I won't be able to let him go! Drake is cute and I loved him at first but he literally needed medicine three days in a row this week and stayed in his house constantly. I don't need that shite. Broccolo can also GTFO.

I really try not to stress over things in this game, so I really didn't pay attention to the personality types I had vs who I let move out and just went with the flow. Somehow, I wound up with FOUR lazy shitheads. I've wanted Deli out forever but he's so damn nice that I'm afraid I won't be able to let him go! Drake is cute and I loved him at first but he literally needed medicine three days in a row this week and stayed in his house constantly. I don't need that shite. Broccolo can also GTFO.

You want Gwen? :)

braves01

Banned
Just broke down and checked what my villager types were, and luckily I've got one of each so I should be able to get all PWP requests w/o moving people. Their house locations are perfect too. :)

Elija2

Yeah normal are the cutest! Could have a town full of them if it weren't so boring to do so.

Normal and peppy villagers are the best.

I thought that the game would try to force all personality types onto you, unless you were getting the villagers from other towns. I'd understand missing one or two personalities, but three?

Jak140

Can anyone help me out and let me do a petition in their town? I promise not to run on your grass and can bring persimmons, perfect peaches, or bamboo if you need them. FC 3566 2276 4051.

Normal and peppy villagers are the best.

I thought that the game would try to force all personality types onto you, unless you were getting the villagers from other towns. I'd understand missing one or two personalities, but three?

I had Drake and Marcel stay from my campsite, not realizing that I already had two other lazies. Derp.

Jak140

Come on over. I don't need anything.

Thank you! I think I have you added already. Are peaches your native? If not I'll bring you some perfect ones because they are nice to have for getting villager pics if one of your villagers happens to request a regular one

braves01

Banned
Thank you! I think I have you added already. Are peaches your native? If not I'll bring you some perfect ones because they are nice to have for getting villager pics if one of your villagers happens to request a regular one

No, apples are my native. Thanks.

Okay, so I hopped on while I'm at lunch, and Gracie is here for her second fashion check! But... I don't keep any spare outfits. Anyone have a "cute" outfit that I could borrow at about 8:45pm Central tonight? I'd really appreciate it! (I don't have time to check Main Street during lunch to see if any "cute" clothes are available)

Zoolader

I was at capacity with villagers and had both Lobo and Drake camping :( They both looked really cool, do the same villagers ever camp twice in your town?

Phoebe finally moved out and still waiting for Becky and Patty to scram. Now Gayle the pink hearted gator is camping, not sure if I want her in my last slot.

Sordid

Fuchsia is my uchi villager, I think she looks pretty good compared to some.

uxgLNK0.png

She's wearing a yellow Wario t-shirt I designed which is much better than that spotty one.

Philia

I agree on Pashmina and Fuchsia being good looking uchi villagers. Hubby has Fuchsia and I haven't seen Pashmina but from I seen on photos, she's pretty adorable. Mira is another good one too. Phoebe is okay too.

Koren

I think I can figure things out myself.
Of course... I was simply curious about your case, I'm close to considering PWP placement as a puzzle game ^_^

Dynamic or wild will do. :) My town or your town? My Gwen is moving today, so...
Sorry for the delay...

I've added you (my FC is in my profile), and grabbed the dynamic painting (less clutter to reach this one ^_^ ). I've opened my doors, and you can come anytime, but if it's easier or safer for you that I visit you town, just say it.

(I'm at 10 villagers, noone moving, if that helps you to decide)

MicH

The only Uchi villagers I'd ever want are Phoebe (currently have) or Mira.

In the long run I'm gonna have zero though (just one PWP left!)
Too many other villagers who are better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom