• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Weeville still open for visitors? (I've got 10, no one's moving)

Also, for whenever Koren is on next: I have TWO scenic paintings. If I can't be on at the same time as Koren, does someone want to stock it and pass it on for me? (PAX flight tomorrow, and no internet until Tuesday.)

Is Weeville still open for visitors? (I've got 10, no one's moving)

Also, for whenever Koren is on next: I have TWO scenic paintings. If I can't be on at the same time as Koren, does someone want to stock it and pass it on for me? (PAX flight tomorrow, and no internet until Tuesday.)

just for a little longer.

but your code isn't in your profile

Philia

Omg. I just got... Soleil's pic just for... returning an item that Del has from her. o_O' The item? Home-computer rack. XD That item is actually a very cute little girly computer desk. :3

Elija2

Holy shit. Left the island with the treasure chest. Decided to go to a different island. This one also has the treasure chest. Am I just lucky or what?

mantidor

Omg. I just got... Soleil's pic just for... returning an item that Del has from her. o_O' The item? Home-computer rack. XD That item is actually a very cute little girly computer desk. :3

I do every single little request these spoiled animals give me and I have yet to get a portrait :(

Insaniac

Man, its a shame you can't transfer mannequins over. Just got my first one from Sable, and its so much more convenient. Honestly they should've just implemented this standard IMO

Elija2

Was on the island with some poor girl who was scammed by some guy that left the island just as I arrived. He told her he would give her all the golden tools if she gave her 1 million bells, and she did. The guy took the money and bailed. I explained to her that you couldn't bring golden tools to the island and she said that she was still new to the game and didn't know that. I gave her 99k and told her that if something like that happens again to switch the Wifi off before the other person leaves. I hate stupid scammers that ruin the fun for others.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Was on the island with some poor girl who was scammed by some guy that left the island just as I arrived. He told her he would give her all the golden tools if she gave her 1 million bells, and she did. The guy took the money and bailed. I explained to her that you couldn't bring golden tools to the island and she said that she was still new to the game and didn't know that. I gave her 99k and told her that if something like that happens again to switch the Wifi off before the other person leaves. I hate stupid scammers that ruin the fun for others.

She just scammed you out of 99k

Niraj

Nah, I caught the two of them talking just before he left. The girl was telling him to drop the tools and the guy was saying he wanted to go on a tour. Obviously neither of those things happened.

They were both in on it together. They're splitting the bells dude.

Garland7G

tumblr_msa1h63byE1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

About damn time!!

Elija2

:p really though that was nice of you.

I have 21 million in the bank. I could have given her more, but I'm not a charity. Too bad she didn't give me her number (friend code).

Now I know what those rich people that throw money around feel like.

Got Bam in my camping site today.

Sorry, no jocks allowed for now. :)

Get Gwen Pic, so everything turned out ok. :)

And I got the creepy set, and I squeezed that set also on the beach...

Think I really have the maximum now, or I should cut my beach trees, then I think I squeeze another (tiny) set on it...

And building today the police station on Gwen's spot. :)

MicH

To those who gets a ton of pictures: how often do you send letters to your animals?

I send letters to everyone pretty much everyday and I still only have two pictures (not including those I've gotten in the mail after someone moved). I do a ton of chores everyday yet nothing :(

To those who gets a Ron of pictures: how often do you send letters to your animals?

I send letters to everyone pretty much everyday and I still only have two pictures (not including those I've gotten in the mail after someone moved). I do a ton of chores everyday yet nothing :(

Well, I still forget to send letters, so...pretty none I guess...

Niraj

To those who gets a Ron of pictures: how often do you send letters to your animals?

Not too much I guess. I do have the bronze letters badge now, but I would pretty much only write them if I wanted to give them a piece of furniture. Recently though, I was writing Annalisa a couple times a day (with a gift) and got her pic fairly quickly.

Elija2

I send letters to them everyday, sometimes two letters to one villager if I'm focusing on getting their picture. You can't just send letters to them though, you have to talk to them a bunch each day and do everything they say. Getting pics can be pretty unpredictable. I've had Hans in my town for over two months and I just got his pic today. If you're really desperate, you could save before you complete a villager request and then keep resetting until they give you their picture.

Marvie_3

Banned
To those who gets a ton of pictures: how often do you send letters to your animals?

Took me almost 3 months to get my first picture. :/

MicH

Thanks guys. Guess I have to keep going.

What's weird is that I've gotten every picture from the last three thathas moved out. I would think this would have put me pretty damn close to get their picture normally had they stayed.

Anyway, I go back to uni today so a lot less playtime for me :( oh well

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Damn, I feel like a loser for already being back in school.
I've totally been neglecting the game since all my gaming time is being occupied with Dark Souls.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"Remember when you were a kid and you ran around saying "I am an alien from the planet Zeebortron"?

Sorry "Mom-a-tron", I don't.

Koren

I never send letters, and I'm at 3 pictures.

Actually, I've sent two dozen letters to an animal in order to make him change furnitures in his house, and he still hasn't given me his picture.

I'd like to know how many time they boot the game, though. I'm starting to think that the only way to get many request (and increase chances of getting pictures) is doing many shorts sessions.

Chopper

How did she have a million bells on her on the island?!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So what's the last chance stuff?

Also bummer, someone messed with my 3DS date without me noticing, now I time traveled without knowing :/

I didn't save but the plants died.

STG

Getting the "Petaltail Dragonfly" is nearly impossible, right?

I have never ever seen one, let alone caught one.

Koren

Getting the "Petaltail Dragonfly" is nearly impossible, right?

I have never ever seen one, let alone caught one.
I don't think so, I've gotten 3, and I wasn't even lloking for those after the first one.

Like tarentulas and scorpions, lucky item is a must, not a lot of trees helps (but since I have a lot of them, it's not mandatory) and you have to get rid of other bugs by scaring them away or catching them. It's always close to the river banks, so you don't have to run everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom