• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I think I have everything Gracie currently has in her shop now. Which is great!

Who needed the Gracie umbrella? It's in my shop today as well.

Koren

and what exactly is a lucky item?

that item that the fortune teller lady is saying?
Yes. You really need it if you want to hunt the rare bugs.

The lovely phone (which tell you the item you need to wear without having to find Katrina) is probably the most useful in the game for me. I just wish you could check whether a given item qualify.

braves01

Banned
Yes. You really need it if you want to hunt the rare bugs.

The lovely phone (which tell you the item you need to wear without having to find Katrina) is probably the most useful in the game for me. I just wish you could check whether a given item qualify.

The celebration hat is always lucky though, no? And it's orderable once you catalog it somewhere.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
You can only buy things with medals.

Really the ATM should be removed since it serves no purpose.

Noooo! That would be bad. Remember you get bells if you have items in your pocket on tour. If you had almost 100k bells in your wallet and left something, suddenly you had 99k bells in your inventory... and with no way to deposit it, you end up leaving it at the island. losing out on those bells. At least that's how I imagine it...

MicH

Finally got around to clean up my town. No items or bush starts laying around town. Perfect town again - at last! More delicious bushes planted. I only need Beau to GTFO and for my dear villagers to give me more pictures.

Also, Lolly gave ma persimmon today. Is that rare?

AND Saharah is here! Got a sporty floor

EDIT: Oh and I can confirm that you DO NOT need perfect town to get mushrooms near special stumps. I got a flat mushroom yesterday and I had a ton of stuff everywhere in town

Garland7G

persimmon is somewhat rare, You can find them on some island tours tho, that's how I got mine. Also, let me know if Lolly wants to move out >.>

Philia

EDIT: Oh and I can confirm that you DO NOT need perfect town to get mushrooms near special stumps. I got a flat mushroom yesterday and I had a ton of stuff everywhere in town

Not those. Rare mushrooms that shows up only on perfect town days. I think these are dug up. Its called rare mushroom lol.

MicH

persimmon is somewhat rare, You can find them on some island tours tho, that's how I got mine. Also, let me know if Lolly wants to move out >.>
But does it indicate a good friendship with the villager? I've never had an animal give me one before.

But I'm never letting her leave, sorry :p

Not those. Rare mushrooms that shows up only on perfect town days. I think these are dug up. Its called rare mushroom lol.
Ooooh! I thought they meant every mushroom. Sorry!

That was me, but I managed to find one. I am missing the Gracie tank though.
I'll let you know if there's one in the coming days

So, Sahara today! Got a sporty wall and a music-room floor. That's a second music-room floor. Anyone want it?
I have an extra Saharah's Desert if you wanna trade?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Looked at my friends list and saw that Niraj was playing a game other than AC. It was SHOCKING.

It's so flattering to have fans who follow your every move. Thanks for being there, man.

I'm assuming your post was a little delayed, since I sure as hell wasn't playing at 3:30 in the damn morning lol, which shows that I lingered on the mind a little. How sweet.

Koren

The celebration hat is always lucky though, no? And it's orderable once you catalog it somewhere.
I've been said so, but I can't confirm it. And I'd like to know whether those "luck-boosters" can be stacked...

Noooo! That would be bad. Remember you get bells if you have items in your pocket on tour. If you had almost 100k bells in your wallet and left something, suddenly you had 99k bells in your inventory... and with no way to deposit it, you end up leaving it at the island. losing out on those bells. At least that's how I imagine it...
You put the 99k bag in the basket. Problem solved. ^_^

I don't see much usefulness in the DAB on the island, but I don't think that's a reason for actually removing it. I'm sure some people can find uses for it. Gifts, bets, shopping... Who knows...

persimmon is somewhat rare, You can find them on some island tours tho, that's how I got mine.
Really? Which one? I've only found persimmon on labyrinth tours, and haven't been able to keep it (although I've tried with different methods).

Garland7G

Really? Which one? I've only found persimmon on labyrinth tours, and haven't been able to keep it (although I've tried with different methods).

I can't recall off-hand sorry, the only ones I ever do are the balloon and fossil ones, so its prolly one of those.

braves01

Banned
I've been said so, but I can't confirm it. And I'd like to know whether those "luck-boosters" can be stacked...

I'm almost 100% positive it is. I was was wearing once when I went to Katrina to get my fortune told and she said something to that effect. Next time she shows up in your town try it out.

Philia

Okay, does anyone have premium on Perfect Peach today?

Let me know! :)

Do anyone want spare katie items? Otherwise I'm just gonna give these away to my neighbors lol. Toy camera, sketchbook, digital frame...

I also have spare tweeter and bubble wand if anyone's interested in those. they're streetpass items.

I also have a spare star bopper if anyone wants it.

And finally I have a spare Gallant statue (statue of David) in hopes for a Mystic statue. I'm also missing a Calm, Dynamic and Wild painting. :)

I'll drop by, BPB, if that's okay.

Also, I'm looking for a Megacero tail. Anyone have one?

I'm going to check which Sahara things I still need so as to have a better list for offering the music-room floor.

Philia

Thanks again Koren, didn't want to hold you up from your errands.

Boss Doggie...

tumblr_mrzrd795Xt1sp8elno1_500.png

tumblr_mrzrd795Xt1sp8elno2_500.png

tumblr_mrzrd795Xt1sp8elno3_500.png

Everyone's welcome. Just let me know if I need to add you because I have no idea who's on my friends list anymore. I'll probably open the gates in about 15 minutes and can do so again this afternoon.

Feel free to shop, check out out Gracie's stuff, etc..

Everyone's welcome. Just let me know if I need to add you because I have no idea who's on my friends list anymore. I'll probably open the gates in about 15 minutes and can do so again this afternoon.

Ooh, could I come to check your emporium?

My FC's in my profile : )

Is there anything you're looking for?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Do you have me added? My friend code is 2836-0258-6594

braves01

Banned

I think I need to be added. My FC is 5327-1353-6553.

And finally I have a spare Gallant statue (statue of David) in hopes for a Mystic statue. I'm also missing a Calm, Dynamic and Wild painting. :)

Well, I could use that Galant statue. Let's see if Shep or Gruff cuff some of them up.

I'll drop by, BPB, if that's okay.

Also, I'm looking for a Megacero tail. Anyone have one?

I'm going to check which Sahara things I still need so as to have a better list for offering the music-room floor.

You are joking, right? Two of my fossils I dug up today were megaro tails. And yesterday I had one too. Sold them all off. :( Oh, but wait, I still have one I was gonna use to make a mini model out of it, but I'm still missing the torso. I can give you that one. I'll get another tail, I guess...

I'm home in about 2-3 hours. So if you can wait till then...

Boom. Didn't trade for any of them in the end. Bit of a shame you don't get anything for it...!

You can buy a digsite wall now. :) That's the reward. :)

Philia

Really? :) Ok, nice. :D Thank you.

I can come in about 2-3 hours cause I'm at work now. Is that ok for you?

Oh, and I have the creepy set to catalogue since yesterday, so it isn't a worthless wait. :)

LOL, no worries hon, this thing isn't going to anyone else even if someone has a mystic statue. I'm all for repaying you back for all the catalog. :3 I don't mind waiting. :3

I think I need to be added. My FC is 5327-1353-6553.

Added.

Do you have me added? My friend code is 2836-0258-6594

Deleted out of spite.

Ooh, could I come to check your emporium?

My FC's in my profile : )

Is there anything you're looking for?

Yeah, no problem. I didn't buy anything so full stock.

Gates open. There's an extra Katie's pic and bopper at the station if anyone wants them.

LOL, no worries hon, this thing isn't going to anyone else even if someone has a mystic statue. I'm all for repaying you back for all the catalog. :3 I don't mind waiting. :3

Thanks, thanks, thanks. :) Really appreciate it. :)

I think I only miss the ski set and the snowtyke set now. But I haven't space anyway to place them yet.

Oh and if you have bananas, they are premium in my town. It isn't much I think, but still, bells are bells right? :)

Levi

Banned
Finally heading back to civilization (been in Vegas for a work conference). Completely filled my hha plaza, lol. Haven't had time to play, but once I'm home I'll make it up to my villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom