• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I could use that Galant statue. Let's see if Shep or Gruff cuff some of them up.

You are joking, right? Two of my fossils I dug up today were megaro tails. And yesterday I had one too. Sold them all off. :( Oh, but wait, I still have one I was gonna use to make a mini model out of it, but I'm still missing the torso. I can give you that one. I'll get another tail, I guess...

I'm home in about 2-3 hours. So if you can wait till then...

You can buy a digsite wall now. :) That's the reward. :)

Ack, I'm going to be off at PAX. I'll post next week I guess if I still need it. Thanks though!

Marvie_3

Banned
tumblr_mrzrd795Xt1sp8elno1_500.png
Seeing all the cicadas on here makes me really happy. I can't stand hearing those damn things anymore.

Yeah, no problem. I didn't buy anything so full stock.

Gates open. There's an extra Katie's pic and bopper at the station if anyone wants them.

Thanks!

Aww, I didn't get to see bye thanks to the random dc at the end.

Lovely town BTW. Although it makes my town feel a bit too busy with all the flowers and trees everywhere : P

Thanks!

Aww, I didn't get to see bye thanks to the random dc at the end.

Lovely town BTW. Although it makes my town feel a bit too busy with all the flowers and trees everywhere : P

Sorry about that. :/ I'm glad I saved though. Thanks!

Edit: Aw, you guys didn't have to pay for my well but thank you. :)

Thanks for letting me check out your town, BPB! Good to see some USers are beating the Japanese at their own game (path-based towns). Yours, Philia's, and MicH's really give any Japanese town I've seen a run for their money.

veras

Anyone able to help me out with an ornate fashion check? All I have on hand is a crown and king's beard - I'd order clothes but I won't be able to play after 5 PM today so that's not an option, and nothing in my stores today is ornate

Philia

Dawwwww, I got Del's pic after giving him a perfect apple. :3 He just suggested me a Zen bench a while ago too. I only have 2 pwps left from Del. I don't understand why I still haven't gotten any bridge pwps yet. Is it because I'm at two?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm back from my walk for anyone who wants to sell Perfect Peaches.

Dawwwww, I got Del's pic after giving him a perfect apple. :3 He just suggested me a Zen bench a while ago too. I only have 2 pwps left from Del. I don't understand why I still haven't gotten any bridge pwps yet. Is it because I'm at two?
I'm only on two bridges and I just got the last bridge suggestion today.

MicH

You should definitely be able to get them. That's how I got all except the fairy-tale one.

Got the last Uchi PWP today. Static still refuses to give me the cranky ones though :(

Philia

I'm back from my walk for anyone who wants to sell Perfect Peaches.
I'm only on two bridges and I just got the last bridge suggestion today.

You should definitely be able to get them. That's how I got all except the fairy-tale one.

Thanks guys for confirming. Just making sure things aren't amiss. :)

BGBW, I pray to fucking god your wifi works now.

Philia

I make no promises. However this is my last day on this wifi. Rather unfortunate it couldn't have been tomorrow.

Well I still don't see Basil from Tenafur. I'm coming in as my alt, Annie. Yep, I have you added and yet I don't see you online on your 3DS.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, the time it took to connect had me worried. Well I re-opened for one more go (which connected much quicker), but I'm not expecting miracles.

Philia

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Its alright, I'll just find someone else. I appreciate you looking out for your premiums.

According to the error code from nintendo, a network firewall is in place as being the common cause.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc...S&locale=en_US

What wifi are you using anyway? A landline?
Think it's broadband, that's all I can really say. I'm at my grandparent's house which is why I can't really do anything to fix it. But it's the last day so tomorrow I'll be back with my reliant connection. And as I stated earlier, perfect peaches are one of my more common premiums.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My... dream has come true.... Nate is leaving on Sept 2nd. Good bye you ugly, green browed bear. :D

You'll miss him
nope

Speaking of moving...Boomer is all packed up today. If somebody would like to grab him, feel free, though I do have to add a stipulation: you can't have had anybody move sometime recently, because I don't want to get stuck with a castoff. He's a nice fellow though if anybody is interested, a lazy penguin who would like to be a pilot someday. I feel bad about him leaving :(

tumblr_mryk3saj681sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr8zv658251sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqfdvnekN1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqqfdvnekN1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkjkUfda1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_movnss5CIv1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo10_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkgekN201sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

Mine too :(

Fly safe, my friend.

Philia

Think it's broadband, that's all I can really say. I'm at my grandparent's house which is why I can't really do anything to fix it. But it's the last day so tomorrow I'll be back with my reliant connection. And as I stated earlier, perfect peaches are one of my more common premiums.

I've MOST definitely been to your town at least once or twice but it was a long time ago though. Were you staying at your grandparents for the summer?

MicH

I did the 1-month TT yesterday to regrow grass:

I didn't even remember the ground was supposed to look like that.
It's astunnishing how terrible the grass detoriation is - especially compared to freshly new grown grass like this. Jesus Christ

Spent the last two week visiting relatives in Sweden.
Oooh! Sweden! Wonderful country!

Wolfgang just suggested Police station!!!!!!!!!

raptor_jesus.gif

Now should I build the classic or the modern one?
Copper (modern) is the only real choice. Copper FOR LIFE

Koren

Speaking of paintings, Static just sold me a legit jolly painting. Free to whoever wants it
Oh, second chance ^_^

Same question, though... What are you after I could provide you? (right now, or look for it to provide it later) Are you missing paintings or statues?

Nori Chan

I only have 3 days left to catch a tarantula :\

I've only seen one the whole time while playing this game...Is there a perfect time to look for it while there are less bugs out? I really don't want to wait next year to get my golden net...

Niraj

Awwwww how can you let him go? :(

Pfft you let somebody go like every other day :p and I already said I feel bad about it. If he ever wants to fly though, he's gonna have to leave the nest. Or whatever. Do penguins even have nests? I think they just dig hole looking things and hang out. I kind of regret never being able to see Galactic Fork's letter to him. I think it was admonishing.

Pfft you let somebody go like every other day :p and I already said I feel bad about it. If he ever wants to fly though, he's gonna have to leave the nest. Or whatever. Do penguins even have nests? I think they just dig hole looking things and hang out. I kind of regret never being able to see Galactic Fork's letter to him. I think it was admonishing.

You're rambling.

Elija2

I need help catching a giant snakehead. It's the last fish that I need before August ends. I've been fishing in my river pool (the widest part of my river) but I can't find one. Am I fishing in the right place and at the right time (before 4PM)?

MicH

Oh, second chance ^_^

Same question, though... What are you after I could provide you? (right now, or look for it to provide it later) Are you missing paintings or statues?
It's yours! I don't need anything as I already completed the art section of my museum

I only have 3 days left to catch a tarantula :

I've only seen one the whole time while playing this game...Is there a perfect time to look for it while there are less bugs out? I really don't want to wait next year to get my golden net...
I've given up. Fuck you, tarantula. Got a golden net anyway

I really regret picking Copper.
Wha-?! Bu-! How can you say that :(

Only Blaire and Biskit, man!

Niraj

You're rambling.

Anyway.

I need help catching a giant snakehead. It's the last fish that I need before August ends. I've been fishing in my river pool (the widest part of my river) but I can't find one. Am I fishing in the right place and at the right time (before 4PM)?

That's right. It's the biggest shadow if I remember correctly. If you get desperate, just save and continue over and over until it shows up.

Only Blaire and Biskit, man!

Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom