• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wha-?! Bu-! How can you say that :(
I only picked him because I was planning on doing all modern building remodels. Then I realized how terrible the town hall one looks and decided against it. By then it was too late because the police station was already built.

MicH

I only picked him because I was planning on doing all modern building remodels. Then I realized how terrible the town hall one looks and decided against it. By then it was too late because the police station was already built.
Right.

I have a zen themed town and I still like the modern police station, though. Can't stand the "classic" wooden one

veras

Anyone able to help me out with an ornate fashion check? All I have on hand is a crown and king's beard - I'd order clothes but I won't be able to play after 5 PM today so that's not an option, and nothing in my stores today is ornate

Pretty please?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
...Rhonda asked me for a fruit, so I gave her one. Next conversation, she tries to sell me an apple -_-

Koren

I really don't want to wait next year to get my golden net...
You only get the golden net at bugs off, so you'll HAVE to wait next summer, like anyone here...

It's yours! I don't need anything as I already completed the art section of my museum
Congrats, especially finding all the statues. How did you manage this? Visiting Redd in TT town?

If you ever find anything else you'd like to have, though...

I'll pay you a visit when I see your town opened.

I've given up. Fuck you, tarantula. Got a golden net anyway
If only I could give you one of the ones in my locker :( ...

I have a zen themed town and I still like the modern police station, though. Can't stand the "classic" wooden one
Same here, even if I found the built police station nicer than the image in the PWP list.

(I don't have a complete Zen city, though, I'm aiming for a kind of Disneyland, where only the northwest is zen-themed ^_^ )

Wolfgang just suggested Police station!!!!!!!!!

raptor_jesus.gif

Now should I build the classic or the modern one?

This is how I'm gonna feel when that day comes. Which will be the same day I find a scorpion at this rate.

Able had a ballerina dress today. I bought it with the small lady crown and I'm gonna order the slippers. It's my birthday, dammit - and I'm gonna look like a pretty lady!

nCzmCtz.jpg

MicH

You only get the golden net at bugs off, so you'll HAVE to wait next summer, like anyone here...

Congrats, especially finding all the statues. How did you manage this? Visiting Redd in TT town?

If you ever find anything else you'd like to have, though...

I'll pay you a visit when I see your town opened.

If only I could give you one of the ones in my locker :( ...

Same here, even if I found the built police station nicer than the image in the PWP list.

(I don't have a complete Zen city, though, I'm aiming for a kind of Disneyland, where only the northwest is zen-themed ^_^ )
Redd has been pretty to me statue wise in my town. Actually gotten most from him. Got the last two from my TT town.

I'll open my gates now so you can come get it :)

Niraj

That just happened to me. I gave Del a perfect peach and the next convo later, he gives me a coconut.

How do these guys even get their hands on this stuff ?_?

I had Lolly give me a cherry for completing one of her requests.

Cherries are my native fruit. Oh come on!

lol that's pretty bad.

This is how I'm gonna feel when that day comes. Which will be the same day I find a scorpion at this rate.

Able had a ballerina dress today. I bought it with the small lady crown and I'm gonna order the slippers. It's my birthday, dammit - and I'm gonna look like a pretty lady!

nCzmCtz.jpg

Happy birthday!

Seigyoku

nCzmCtz.jpg

It's like you are on a date! So adorable!

Yep! Got it ready and ready to catalog more stuff. :3 I don't see your gates yet Kami.

Ah well, I'll visit MicH's for a bit to check out his Gracie's. Then I'll come over.

Wel, can you wait some more? Cause I'm getting the full saharah set in about five minutes.

You can catalogue that too, ok? Will tell when you can enter.

Thanks, everyone! :D It's funny... as I get older, I care about my birthdays more than caring less about them. I can't tell you how excited I was to get greeted by Kabuki when I left my AC home and had him drag me to his house. :p

Linius

nCzmCtz.jpg

Happy B-day!

What on earth has been going on around here of late... I admit, I've lost touch with AC GAF. I'm finally getting around to installing a path system, pretty simplistic using some simplistic patterns. I'm paying off my Fairytale Town Hall Remodel, but I have like next to no money. Need to make an effort to get up before 12 on Sunday so I can make some damn turnip money.

Philia

My husband and I had nearly cataloged every single piece of furniture out there except a lot of japanese DLC, seasonal sets, prizes and the like. We're also missing the camper stuff but we're not in a rush to get those.

What we're interested in is the last of the orderables that we're missing from our catalog. I'm curious if they're actually just rare or unorderable.

Here's the list that we're missing.

bilboquet
bug zapper
ceramic hot pot
circle banner
cow skull
fire hydrant
general's fan
general's stool
hospital screen
hot plate
lefty desk
loom
rice cooker
shower
vision tester

My husband and I had nearly cataloged every single piece of furniture out there except a lot of japanese DLC, seasonal sets, prizes and the like. We're also missing the camper stuff but we're not in a rush to get those.

What we're interested in is the last of the orderables that we're missing from our catalog. I'm curious if they're actually just rare or unorderable.

bilboquet
bug zapper
ceramic hot pot
circle banner
cow skull
fire hydrant
general's fan
general's stool
hospital screen
hot plate
lefty desk
loom
rice cooker
shower
vision tester

I have a cow skull, lefty desk and vision tester. I'll get back to you after PAX if you still need them.

Philia

I have a cow skull, lefty desk and vision tester. I'll get back to you after PAX if you still need them.

Excellent. I'll add you to the list to remind me to pm you about them. :)

I have the bug zapper, cow skull, hospital screen, and hot plate in my catalog. All orderable and I doubt they're rare.

Great! Hope you don't mind to order those for us?

These are the ones I've cataloged. Didn't think they were rare.

Awesome, can you order the loom, rice cooker and shower for us?

Elija2

I have the bug zapper, cow skull, hospital screen, and hot plate in my catalog. All orderable and I doubt they're rare.

Niraj

cow skull
hospital screen
lefty desk
loom
shower
vision tester

These are the ones I've cataloged. Didn't think they were rare.

edit: my mistake, no rice cooker, think I just forgot to delete that lol. I'll order the other two.

Philia

Here is what's left.

bilboquet
ceramic hot pot
circle banner
fire hydrant
rice cooker

general's fan and stool, they must be part of something...

Philia, i have those general stuff in my museum, sorry..., it's japanese exclusive instore items.

Ah I see... just for catalog then. Okay thanks.

Woa, woa

I'm getting the full saharah and art set for just duping the Gracie set... Crazy GF...

Philia, i have those general stuff in my museum, sorry..., it's japanese exclusive instore items.

I need a nice, 600 bells-per-turnip price. I have yet to have anything happen in this game that might net me some tips and I really just want a lot of money and I want to not have to work for it.

MicH

I can order the circle banner and loom, but not until tomorrow as Emporium is closed.

Also I CAN'T FIND THAT DAMN SADDLED BICHIR. "LONG" SHADOW? WHAT IS THAT :(

At least I caught 6 arapaimas, an arowana and a lot of shitty fishes

Philia

I can order the circle banner and loom, but not until tomorrow as Emporium is closed.

Also I CAN'T FIND THAT DAMN SADDLED BICHIR. "LONG" SHADOW? WHAT IS THAT :(

At least I caught 6 arapaimas, an arowana and a lot of shitty fishes

Wow. You can just order the circle banner. Niraj got the loom. :) I'll mark you down on the item to remind me to pm/msg you about it tomorrow.

Anyone has the bilboquet, ceramic hotpot and fire hydrant?

Bilboquet is a toy item. Looks like this.

3040.jpg

MicH

Wow. You can just order the circle banner. Niraj got the loom. :) I'll mark you down on the item to remind me to pm/msg you about it tomorrow.

Anyone has the bilboquet, ceramic hotpot and fire hydrant?

Bilboquet is a toy item. Looks like this.

3040.jpg
Oh! I can order the fire hydrant as well. Pretty sure I don't have the other two, but I'll check tomorrow

Zero_IYAD

Finally :"|

tumblr_mrxk5sTgrv1srgzyyo1_400.jpg

Her shop is EXACTLY her tent, come on xD !
Also isn't she supposed to sell me some exclusive hats & stuff?

nCzmCtz.jpg
Happy Birthday :D

Zero_IYAD

Oh wow, congrats! Did she just tell you on your 20th fortune that she'll open shop? Or you get it as a request from a villager like a pwp?
Once I tried leaving the tent she told me I'll suggest to Isabella to bla bla bla..
Btw, am pretty much sure there's a huge misunderstanding going between sites.
AM 100% SURE I visited her more than 30 times in other towns, in the end the only ones that ACTUALLY counted were her visits IN MY OWN TOWN.
I don't know about others coming to town if it'll count to MY 20, but in the end I made an alt character, made him/her visit her tent, delete them.. Repeated that around 10 times, & since I already met her around 10 times in my town she suggest it finally.

nCzmCtz.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Once I tried leaving the tent she told me I'll suggest to Isabella to bla bla bla..
Btw, am pretty much sure there's a huge misunderstanding going between sites.
AM 100% SURE I visited her more than 30 times in other towns, in the end the only ones that ACTUALLY counted were her visits IN MY OWN TOWN.
I don't know about others coming to town if it'll count to MY 20, but in the end I made an alt character, made him/her visit her tent, delete them.. Repeated that around 10 times, & since I already met her around 10 times in my town she suggest it finally.

From what I understood, visiting Katrina in other towns will count towards that town's 20 not yours. So that's probably why you didn't get the PWP sooner. That being said, I'm still haven't gotten it yet. :[

MicH

I read that it counts towards your count if you visit a foreign Katrina, BUT you can only visit her once a week in a friends town. So it only counts as 1 no matter how many you visit that week.

No idea if it's true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom