• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_IYAD

Am as confused as everyone, & I REALLY tried searching for the exact word online but nothing helped.
So the fastest way to get her is the next time you have her in town, just keep making alt characters & deleting them after meeting her till she suggests it.

Koren

Again, not quick enough to help Philia :(

Also I CAN'T FIND THAT DAMN SADDLED BICHIR. "LONG" SHADOW? WHAT IS THAT :(
It's not so long, actually. Shorter than arowanas, arapaimas and snakeheads. The same shadow as black bass, if I'm not mistaken.

chunk3rvd

Have Gracie in my town today so I ordered stuff I needed from the catalog this morning but my battery ran out later in the day. Now I'm stuck :/ Can anyone on EST or later order me some pants and shorts of the rock and roll variety? I have varia boots and helmet which I think fit the theme. Also worried my socks may be of a type that clashes. Do socks count? If so, some none clashing socks would be helpful as well!

If someone could order me something I would be super grateful and can pop over in about 2 hours or later to grab it. If there's anything I can do in return please let me know. Finally, does anyone know what time Gracie will stay in my town till?

Koomaster

Animal Gift/Fashion Drama!

tumblr_msb6xkV20y1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_msb6xkV20y1swqxw3o2_400.jpg
tumblr_msb6xkV20y1swqxw3o3_400.jpg

Me: You should try it on.

tumblr_msb6xkV20y1swqxw3o4_400.jpg
tumblr_msb6xkV20y1swqxw3o5_400.jpg

If you can't see because she's so short and standing in flowers, it is a sunflower shirt. Frankly it looks ugly as hell on her.
Plus I just gave her a beaded shirt (favorite color/style) for her birthday the other week which she looks better in. No way would I lie to her.

Me: Words fail me....

tumblr_msb6xkV20y1swqxw3o6_400.jpg
tumblr_msb6xkV20y1swqxw3o7_400.jpg

I was actually surprised she changed back into her beaded shirt. I was planning on mailing her another one if she hadn't changed back.

Peewee and Gloria are always having some type of drama. They keep getting me to send gifts to the other one and it never turns out right. I just thought this exchange was particularly funny.

tumblr_msb7ogtU2Q1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Couldn't break his heart again so I just told him I forgot what she said about it.
This even though the exchange took place in front of his house and he could probably hear Gloria dissing his gift as he listened behind the door. Poor Peewee. :(

Drago in my campsite... Not sure if I should keep trying for another villager or settle for him :/

Pulled him in from my campsite this afternoon to make TTing easier. If you want to keep resetting and don't find anyone you like better, you're welcome to him. (Would be a few days before I could get him out.)

Wow. You can just order the circle banner. Niraj got the loom. :) I'll mark you down on the item to remind me to pm/msg you about it tomorrow.

Anyone has the bilboquet, ceramic hotpot and fire hydrant?

Bilboquet is a toy item. Looks like this.

3040.jpg

Looks like I have the ceramic hot pot, I have and fire hydrant i have to order, but have it in catalogue. No bilboquet though. :( And I think it's the stewpot I miss, with some other iglo camping items...

Have to sort the saharah items, think i got doubles. Some art I got double too, it seems...

Do you want to come over and catalog the rice cooker too?

Two birds with one stone : P

Can I still come?

ramyeon

Pulled him in from my campsite this afternoon to make TTing easier. If you want to keep resetting and don't find anyone you like better, you're welcome to him. (Would be a few days before I could get him out.)
Excellent :) haha that makes it an easy decision that I won't regret.

He does look cool, but I'm always worried I'll miss out on one of the villagers I really want when I settle with whoever appears first in the campsite :(

Philia

Looks like I have the ceramic hot pot, I have and fire hydrant i have to order, but have it in catalogue. No bilboquet though. :( And I think it's the stewpot I miss, with some other iglo camping items...

Have to sort the saharah items, think i got doubles. Some art I got double too, it seems...

You don't have to order the fire hydrant. MicH got that covered. You certainly can help me catalog the General stuff and the ceramic hot pot. :)

So... the final item that no one seem to have is that silly bilboquet.

After we catalog all of these items, there's absolute NO NEED for us to visit TIY ever again besides medicine. We don't even need furniture trees EVER AGAIN too! :D No more shaking at random lol.

Elija2

Got my catalog orders in Philia. If you want to catalog them now I can open my gate.

kamikazekoala if you're interested in cataloging them as well you can come too.

You don't have to order the fire hydrant. MicH got that covered. You certainly can help me catalog the General stuff and the ceramic hot pot. :)

So... the final item that no one seem to have is that silly bilboquet.

After we catalog all of these items, there's absolute NO NEED for us to visit TIY ever again besides medicine. We don't even need furniture trees EVER AGAIN too! :D No more shaking at random lol.

Ok, well, I'm sorting the Saharah stuff to see if I got everything. Got two floors double at the moment. Now sorting the walls.

It's all at the plaza, but not a the place stuff can disappaer. Still, I have the police station tomorrow, so I will not lose it very long if I had misplaced it...

Got my catalog orders in Philia. If you want to catalog them now I can open my gate.

kamikazekoala if you're interested in cataloging them as well you can come too.

Oh, thank you. I'm coming. :)

Edit: ill get the general stuff too to your town. :)

Excellent :) haha that makes it an easy decision that I won't regret.

Reset away then. He'll be here if you want him. And, if not, no worries. He's a dragon with top notch ear flaps so I'm sure someone will take him.

He does look a little silly with his maple leaf umbrella though.

I almost want to kick out Dizzy--one of my originals--to get Drago.

No... must... resist the urge...

Also, the rice cooker is proving surprisingly popular. I think I've let 4 or 5 people catalog it in these last few days o__o

chunk3rvd

Have Gracie in my town today so I ordered stuff I needed from the catalog this morning but my battery ran out later in the day. Now I'm stuck :/ Can anyone on EST or later order me some pants and shorts of the rock and roll variety? I have varia boots and helmet which I think fit the theme. Also worried my socks may be of a type that clashes. Do socks count? If so, some none clashing socks would be helpful as well!

If someone could order me something I would be super grateful and can pop over in about 2 hours or later to grab it. If there's anything I can do in return please let me know. Finally, does anyone know what time Gracie will stay in my town till?

Nobody? :(

Can anyone at least tell me what time Gracie stays till? Midnight or later?

MicH

Damn, some of you already completed your catalogs? (With regular furniture at least)

I still have a long way to go, I think. I need to use the checklist

Philia

Damn, some of you already completed your catalogs? (With regular furniture at least)

I still have a long way to go, I think. I need to use the checklist

Yes. My husband's sheet is very helpful so far. I'm apparently at 90% with furniture thanks to Kami's massive rare furniture collection.

If you need to use a simple excel file for the checklist, use this sheet that my husband had made. Please keep in mind that this is NOT a DEFINITE list on EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. There's some that needs to be fixed ie general's fan and stool is NOT a TIY item but a Japanese instore exclusive.

How are people doing on the badges? Anybody got a full bronze set?
As long as I can get all bronzes I'm not that fussed (read: crazy) on getting silver or golds.
I just need the 50 Dream Town visits and Weed Pulling one for all Bronze but got a feeling I'll never have the weed one :(

Ok, full set saharah floors on plaza:

But not full set saharah walls: missing 3 :(

missing:

bathhouse wall
office wall
summit wall

and have a lunar horizon double...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
How are people doing on the badges? Anybody got a full bronze set?
As long as I can get all bronzes I'm not that fussed (read: crazy) on getting silver or golds.
I just need the 50 Dream Town visits and Weed Pulling one for all Bronze but got a feeling I'll never have the weed one :(

Could prob manage most things but the streetpass one myself :p

MicH

Ok, full set saharah floors on plaza:

But not full set saharah walls: missing 3 :(

missing:

bathhouse wall
office wall
summit wall

and have a lunar horizon double...
Are you still taking visitors? Because I'd love to catalog these and the other stuff I haven't catalogged yet

Philia

How are you on island items?

He got EVERYTHING out of that.

EDIT: Yeah. Clothes IS a pain in the ass even for us. :\ Mostly because they're seasonal and no one really cares about them and Gracie has most of it.

And don't even get me started on dresses. :( That category is my lowest of all that's cataloged.

I only picked him because I was planning on doing all modern building remodels. Then I realized how terrible the town hall one looks and decided against it. By then it was too late because the police station was already built.

Modern town hall has grown on me. Modern train station and house upgrade rule. Modern bridge and streetlight are badass.

Zen remodels are all starting to look corny to me (but still holding on the PWPs). I guess the novelty has worn off, and I really would rather live in a modern town than an anachronistic one. Beholding through my eye . . .

Also, I'm going to make an effort to open my gates more. Done TTing (for now), got my town in order, and ready to host.

All the horror stories on GF got me paranoid for a little while when I was doing a lot of trading. But I trimmed my friend list down from 90+ to 30+ last night, so I don't think any randoms are getting in.

Linius

I have the bilboquet somewhere. I think I have it stashed in one of my alt accounts. I can try to dig it out in a bit after I finish some trades if everyone still needs it. I think these are the only orderable items I haven't cataloged yet: http://moridb.com/catalogs/e1dlFjgwsv

Wait what, you can make your own lists in Mori? Why didn't I know this :lol

And I got quite a bunch of the stuff you need. You want me to order some of it for you tomorrow when the shops are open?

Niraj

Still have poor lil' Boomer packed up if anybody is interested :( Only restriction is that you can't have had a villager move out in the past few days, since I don't want your castoffs. Other than that, anybody who would like him is welcome to grab him. Would like to see him go somewhere where he's welcome instead of a cold abyss of nothingness if possible :p

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Still have poor lil' Boomer packed up if anybody is interested :( Only restriction is that you can't have had a villager move out in the past few days, since I don't want your castoffs. Other than that, anybody who would like him is welcome to grab him. Would like to see him go somewhere where he's welcome instead of a cold abyss of nothingness if possible :p

Maybe within the cold abyss of nothingness he'll finally know something resembling flight.

Jak140

Wait what, you can make your own lists in Mori? Why didn't I know this :lol

And I got quite a bunch of the stuff you need. You want me to order some of it for you tomorrow when the shops are open?

If it's not too many that would be great! Just a few is fine though, I don't want you to go to too much trouble. I think when I get the list whittled down a to the last few it will be easier to ask for help ordering. I still need to figure out what songs, floors, and wallpapers I'm missing too. Is there anything you need to catalog? I have a few sets I plan on pulling out of storage either today or tomorrow for cataloging (Chess, zen, space, totem, mad scientist, jingle, etc).

Seigyoku

I'd take him, but am not sure I'll be home in time ;_;

Niraj

I'd take him, but am not sure I'll be home in time ;_;

I'm going to be unavailable for a small bit of time for dinner but I'll be mostly available any time from now to...I don't know. Let's say...the next 7-8.5 hours? If you're able, and haven't had any villagers move in say...the past week maybe (? no idea what a safe amount of time would be here), I'd be perfectly happy to let you take him. I just don't want to get stuck with another anteater or some shit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom