• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Thanks to kamikazekoala, my catalog on furniture had went up from 75% to 91%. Yeah its ridiculous amount of furniture, somewhere in 1300 items or less. I'm at 1168 right now.

And his Saharah collection, bumped up my percentages on wallpaper and flooring to 92% and 97% from the mid 70s.

Phineas BETTER show up tomorrow for my gold catalog badge.

Garland7G

Some highlights of the day so far...

tumblr_msbcpiHFKb1swi0i7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_msbcln6YjL1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Margie stalking me at Nooks all week.

tumblr_msbcab690F1swi0i7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_msbc77pycA1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

One big ugly fish as requested. Oh, lovely bed btw. Sigh, I knew that was a bad idea.

tumblr_msbc41neT61swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Can you spot the fossil buried in this pic? Yeah neither could I…

Rocwell

Gracie Grace is in town, time for my 3rd fashion check. does it matter which of your villagers does the fashion check? she will move in after performing 4 fashion checks whether it be on one character or a combination of them correct?

I got an ornate theme for my main character and then basic for another which is much easier.

Philia

Gracie Grace is in town, time for my 3rd fashion check. does it matter which of your villagers does the fashion check? she will move in after performing 4 fashion checks whether it be on one character or a combination of them correct?

I got an ornate theme for my main character and then basic for another which is much easier.

She'll disappear after the first check. So go with whichever one you're comfortable with. 3 pieces is passable.

Linius

If it's not too many that would be great! Just a few is fine though, I don't want you to go to too much trouble. I think when I get the list whittled down a to the last few it will be easier to ask for help ordering. I still need to figure out what songs, floors, and wallpapers I'm missing too. Is there anything you need to catalog? I have a few sets I plan on pulling out of storage either today or tomorrow for cataloging (Chess, zen, space, totem, mad scientist, jingle, etc).

I'll just order you ten things to start with (mailbox limit is a good number).

- Azalea Bonsai
- Ball Return
- Birdcage
- Bow
- Cactus
- Candy Machine
- Checkout Counter
- Coat hanger
- Coconut Palm
- Corkboard

Just going A-Z here, from the top of my mind that is. So if it turns out I miss one of these I move on to the next one on the list I do have.

I'll just bring those things to your town and see what you might have. Not looking for anything in particular at the moment.

Chopper

When you view its preview you'll see three different images displayed (Tortimer, Nook and HHA). That's all it displays.
Aw, dammit. Fuck that.

Thanks to kamikazekoala, my catalog on furniture had went up from 75% to 91%. Yeah its ridiculous amount of furniture, somewhere in 1300 items or less. I'm at 1168 right now.

And his Saharah collection, bumped up my percentages on wallpaper and flooring to 92% and 97% from the mid 70s.

But, but... How much of the unorderable stuff do you own?

I have the bilboquet somewhere. I think I have it stashed in one of my alt accounts. I can try to dig it out in a bit after I finish some trades if everyone still needs it. I think these are the only orderable items I haven't cataloged yet: http://moridb.com/catalogs/e1dlFjgwsv

Nice, I think, I gonna do that too tomorrow that catalogue listing, so I know what i miss. :)

succes.jpg

Can you spot the fossil buried in this pic? Yeah neither could I…

On the right, next to you. I can see it from here. :)

Seigyoku

I'm going to be unavailable for a small bit of time for dinner but I'll be mostly available any time from now to...I don't know. Let's say...the next 7-8.5 hours? If you're able, and haven't had any villagers move in say...the past week maybe (? no idea what a safe amount of time would be here), I'd be perfectly happy to let you take him. I just don't want to get stuck with another anteater or some shit :p

Tucker the Elephant was my last move out, and he was in boxes the day of the Bug-Off.

So SHOULD be safe? Also kinda shocked I haven't picked up anyone new...

Linius

Sharp eye Kami :p

So, compiled a list of people I got pending business with for trading and stuff. Gonna be a busy AC weekend. I'll be glad of this week of work is finally over.

I think clothes might be what I've cataloged the most. I kinda hoarded dresses, skirts, and accessories for a while until I forced myself to cut back on my massive collection for the sake of space.

Also got Mathilda's pic. Think we've reached BFF status. Or whatever the kangaroo equivalent is.

Sharp eye Kami :p

So, compiled a list of people I got pending business with for trading and stuff. Gonna be a busy AC weekend. I'll be glad of this week of work is finally over.

Yeah. :D

Normally I still have some stuff coming I think. Will see tomorrow.

Now going to bed. :) Night, night.

Jak140

I'm going to finish up a few town errands, then work on pulling the bilboquet and some sets out for cataloging. Once I have everything out I'll post here and see who wants to join.

I'll just order you ten things to start with (mailbox limit is a good number).

- Azalea Bonsai
- Ball Return
- Birdcage
- Bow
- Cactus
- Candy Machine
- Checkout Counter
- Coat hanger
- Coconut Palm
- Corkboard

Just going A-Z here, from the top of my mind that is. So if it turns out I miss one of these I move on to the next one on the list I do have.

I'll just bring those things to your town and see what you might have. Not looking for anything in particular at the moment.

Sounds good. Thank you!

Philia

I think clothes might be what I've cataloged the most. I kinda hoarded dresses, skirts, and accessories for a while until I forced myself to cut back on my massive collection for the sake of space.

Also got Mathilda's pic. Think we've reached BFF status. Or whatever the kangaroo equivalent is.

I'm at 79% with Tops and this is before we even got Gracie's shop to open. So most of the clothes is at her store.

With that said, I'm also at 78% with Bottoms, 83% with hats, 91% with accessories, and REAL pathetic 58% with Dresses. :\

Dresses is a biggest hurdle for anyone because Ables don't display these very often or only display one at a time. Neighbors rarely give these out too. :\

Linius

I'm at 79% with Tops and this is before we even got Gracie's shop to open. So most of the clothes is at her store.

With that said, I'm also at 78% with Bottoms, 83% with hats, 91% with accessories, and REAL pathetic 58% with Dresses. :\

Dresses is a biggest hurdle for anyone because Ables don't display these very often or only display one at a time. Neighbors rarely give these out too. :\

I just buy every dress I see :p

But I don't have much of these either. It's nice Able's always thinks I'm gift shopping. They must think I'm a real ladies man.

chunk3rvd

Managed to pass my fashion check in the end with some random bits from the shopping district. 2 more to go now!

Before they all go to retail, does anyone want any of the following?

Amber
Ammonite
Ankylos Torso
Apato kull
Archaeopteryx
Corpolite
Dimetrodon Skull
Dinosaur Egg
Diplo Neck x 3
Fern Fossil
Iguanadon Skull x 2
Iguanadon Torso
Mammoth Torso
Pachysaurus Skull
Pachysaurus Tail
Parasaur Skull
Peking Man
Plesio Skull
Ptera Right Wing
Raptor Torso
Shark Tooth x 2
Spino Skull
Spino Tail
Spino Torso x 2
Stego Skull x 2
Styraco Skull
Styraco Tail x 2
Styraco Torso x 2
T Rex Skull
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail
Trilobite

I don't want anything in return so if you need anything to complete your set just post your friend code and you can pop over whenever. I also have some other goodies I'm about to get rid of so the same applies:

Bill Blaster x 2
Silver Axe x 5
6 Lamp

Edit: Rocwell - you can drop her in my town if you like? Have added your FC. Mine is in my profile

Philia

Okay, I'm interested in a sloppy trade. I have a spare sloppy lamp and carpet.

I need the clock, closet, dresser, sofa, table, tv and wallpaper.

There's a meteor shower in Whoknows tonight. My gates are open if you're already on my friend list.

I was going to visit you but then I realized why bother... I already got all the possible furniture that the Wishy Star could give. xD

Frost_Ace

Managed to pass my fashion check in the end with some random bits from the shopping district. 2 more to go now!

Before they all go to retail, does anyone want any of the following?

Amber
Ammonite
Ankylos Torso
Apato kull
Archaeopteryx
Corpolite
Dimetrodon Skull
Dinosaur Egg
Diplo Neck x 3
Fern Fossil
Iguanadon Skull x 2
Iguanadon Torso
Mammoth Torso
Pachysaurus Skull
Pachysaurus Tail
Parasaur Skull
Peking Man
Plesio Skull
Ptera Right Wing
Raptor Torso
Shark Tooth x 2
Spino Skull
Spino Tail
Spino Torso x 2
Stego Skull x 2
Styraco Skull
Styraco Tail x 2
Styraco Torso x 2
T Rex Skull
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail
Trilobite

I don't want anything in return so if you need anything to complete your set just post your friend code and you can pop over whenever. I also have some other goodies I'm about to get rid of so the same applies:

Bill Blaster x 2
Silver Axe x 5
6 Lamp

Edit: Rocwell - you can drop her in my town if you like? Have added your FC. Mine is in my profile
Can I have a styraco torso?

chunk3rvd

I thought it was shirt, pants, shoes, and accessory. Oh, are you talking about if you're wearing a dress?

I just passed Rock n Roll with only a Samus Mask and Varia Shoes and nothing else matching that theme so take that for what you will. It was only a poor pass though and I didn't get any furniture for it

Thanks man. Is Funky Town your town tune? Got a laugh outta me. :D

It is :)

Can I have a styraco torso?

Of course. Think you are on my list from selling turnips on my town the other night? Will open my gate now

Jak140

Okay just about ready to let people in for cataloging. These are the sets I have out right now: jingle, space, mad scientist, totem pole, chess, orderable Halloween masks, number lamps, random rare Japanese items (inc bilboquet, general's stool/fan, flashy flower sign, tokonoma, sushi platter, etc), and patchwork. I have a few more but I've pretty much run out of plaza space. If you want to join post your FC and let me know.

FC 3566 2276 4051

Oh also if you have any of these items on had that I could catalog, I would appreciate it!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/e1dlFjgwsv

Okay just about ready to let people in for cataloging. These are the sets I have out right now: jingle, space, mad scientist, totem pole, chess, orderable Halloween masks, number lamps, random rare Japanese items (inc bilboquet, general's stool/fan, flashy flower sign, tokonoma, sushi platter, etc), and patchwork. I have a few more but I've pretty much run out of plaza space. If you want to join post your FC and let me know.

FC 3566 2276 4051

Oh also if you have any of these items on had that I could catalog, I would appreciate it!

I'd like to join. I have the juicy apple clock you can catalog. Actually just had it customized.

Is your town "Bounty?"

FC 3566 2276 4051

Here's my FC: 3969 4612 9418. I may bring over some items not sure what I have on hand though.

Edit: You're already on my FC's list :D

Frost_Ace

FC 3566 2276 4051

Hi! I have some items you can catalog: coat hanger, dollhouse, corkboard, home computer rack, mini circuit and LED display.

Let me know when I can come, my FC is in the profile! :)

Philia

Hi! I have some items you can catalog: coat hanger, dollhouse, corkboard, home computer rack, mini circuit and LED display.

Let me know when I can come, my FC is in the profile! :)

Skip the LED display and dollhouse because he just got those from me. :3

Before I turn in early, do anyone have premium on Perfect Peach?

FC 3566 2276 4051

I'd love to stop by if you get the chance. Whoops, we're already friends...

Jak140

Okay people above are added and gates are reopened.

Edit: Not sure why it errored again, but gates are re- re-reopened. Is there one person who is having connection problems? If you haven't been able to get into my town yet I think you may have to check your connection.

The two who were just in when it crashed, please rejoin, the last person please wait until the other two are done and try to rejoin after.

Thank you!

FC 3566 2276 4051

I'd love to come please. I'll bring you the juicy apple TV.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

I'll wait until the first group of people are done though.

Ellix

FC 3566 2276 4051

I'd also love to come by! Especially for that sushi platter! I don't have a lot of stuff you need on-hand, but I can at least drop off a dracaena.

Just to check, have you had any villagers move out this past week? I invited a camper today and I'm a little paranoid it could get overriden, lol <__>

EDIT: FC 3007 - 8321 - 6288

Chopper

FC 3566 2276 4051

Is everything you have out orderable? I'd love to come by if so.

Jak140

Everything is orderable. Keep getting errors though :/ reopening for last group again. Sorry you'll have to recatalog everything since the save, though.
I will add next three once this group finishes.

Idk why all the errors today, I've never gotten them when hosting before. Sorry guys!

Everything is orderable. Keep getting errors though :/ reopening for last group again. Sorry you'll have to recatalog everything since the save, though.

Idk why all the errors today, I've never gotten them when hosting before. Sorry guys!
Someone in the first group may have a bad connection.

Just PM'd ya. Not your fault! It will help when Nintendo gets their coding to the 21st century. :)

FC 3566 2276 4051

yes. id like to come. 0060-9647-3987

FC 3566 2276 4051

Can I join? I can order:

ball return
bow
cactus
candy machine
checkout counter
coat hanger

Edit: I realized someone ordered the above already so nvm for those items

conveyor-belt sushi
display shelf
home-computer rack