• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak140

Aw another error. I'm going to reopen first group one last time, then let the next group in. I think you guys should have all of the sets saved, it's just the few random items by the campsite that you may not have cataloged.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Tucker the Elephant was my last move out, and he was in boxes the day of the Bug-Off.

So SHOULD be safe? Also kinda shocked I haven't picked up anyone new...

I'd imagine that'd be fine :) post again or pm me when you're around

Jak140

Hours, ellxi, and chopper are next. Gates are open and sets are in the plaza. Chopper you need to add me.

Edit: I may go afk while you are visiting so sorry if I don't respond.

Insaniac

Ribbot is moving out the 3rd. There was someone here I promised him to, but I forget who...

Edit: It was frogtstep who I promised him to

Ribbot_NewLeaf_Official.png

Monty_NewLeaf_Official.png

I've got this lovable cranky monkey moving out tomorrow if anyone wants him. Monty threw my birthday party and gave me my first villager picture but I'm letting him move only because I want an empty villager spot and no one else seems to want to leave (cough cough Rocket cough).

I pmed frogstep, if he doesn't respond in a couple days i'll pm you
Alright, thanks. I'll wait to see what frogstep says too, don't want to get in the way of frog utopia. :)

I'm still gonna try to fill the spot in the meantime, so if I don't need him anymore, I'll PM you.

Frogstep

I pmed frogstep, if he doesn't respond in a couple days i'll pm you

I managed to get Ribbot a couple of days ago. :)
Hours Left may take him. Thanks again for letting me know!

Alright, thanks. I'll wait to see what frogstep says too, don't want to get in the way of frog utopia. :)

I'm still gonna try to fill the spot in the meantime, so if I don't need him anymore, I'll PM you.

He's all yours, enjoy!

Jak140

Okay last group for now, weemad, robots, and shoes. Gates are open and you are added.

I'm done. Great timing. Thankyou man!

Is it raining in anyone's town? I'd quite like to come snail hunting...

You are welcome to try, but with only 2 bushes I think it might be a waste of your time to hunt one in my town, haha.

So, uh...

I posted a picture on twitter of this:

BS4M1p1CYAAhgPV.jpg:large

The caption being, "Keep your modern wood boobies to yourself, gurl."

And a Japanese twitter user, I'm guessing, responded with:

僕は、放射脳観察以外にも時事ネタ・鉄道・Jリーグと扱ってるけど これらに対しても、デマリンの二の舞にならんよう気をつけなきゃね・・・。

What does this mean

Chopper

You are welcome to try, but with only 2 bushes I think it might be a waste of your time to hunt one in my town, haha.
I couldn't even find your bushes after you told me where they were! No worries. I'll get that damn snail one day. Flipping sunny weather...

Thanks again Jak! Don't worry about those randoms near the gate, as long as none of them were especially rare it's all good!

Thanks for letting us in and having it so organized! :D

Jak140

Reopening so you guys can finish up, I think you are pretty much done though since the last save.

Edit: no problem glad to help! Feel free to try to grab those last few again if you like, I'll leave the gate open for the next 10 min or so for any stragglers.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
He got distracted from packing cause he was reading comics. We are gonna get along GREAT!

lol ;)

On another note, Drago just showed me this letter:

Dear Drago,
Do you ever dream of real creatures like we dream of make-believe things like you? Things like hamsters and humans? Probably not. Because you are not real.

Tessa of Townburg

Poor dragon.

Going okay so far. Weemadarthur, you are in this group, so you are welcome to join too.

Thank you. I'm too tired to play anymore tonight; perhaps another day?

I keep meaning to do a catalog party with various furniture sets/themes. We'll see how I feel after work tomorrow.

On another note, Drago just showed me this letter:

Dear Drago,
Do you ever dream of real creatures like we dream of make-believe things like you? Things like hamsters and humans? Probably not. Because you are not real.

Tessa of Townburg

Poor dragon.
That's so mean. :(

milkham

Thanks to kamikazekoala, my catalog on furniture had went up from 75% to 91%. Yeah its ridiculous amount of furniture, somewhere in 1300 items or less. I'm at 1168 right now.

And his Saharah collection, bumped up my percentages on wallpaper and flooring to 92% and 97% from the mid 70s.

Phineas BETTER show up tomorrow for my gold catalog badge.

godddaaaaaaam

ramyeon

Got Octavian in my campsite, managed to find someone on GameFAQs who will take him for Lucky PLUS 16 million bells. This should mean I can get both Lucky and eventually Zucker (By paying bells). And he's even paying me the bells in advance right now.

Got Octavian in my campsite, managed to find someone on GameFAQs who will take him for Lucky PLUS 16 million bells. This should mean I can get both Lucky and eventually Zucker (By paying bells). And he's even paying me the bells in advance right now.

Octavian is awesome. But so is Lucky. Gotta love GF.

In other news, Julian was finally settling in and rocking one of my custom design shirts. Then I missed his 2:30 appointment to come over, and when I saw him next, he'd promptly changed shirts. I swear this game is alive.

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: In progress

Broke my own rule. Let people into my town twice today. It was only business so it was quick and didn't have to worry about people roaming around my town doing who knows what. Anyway, third of the way to getting that gold can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom