• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: In progress

Broke my own rule. Let people into my town twice today. It was only business so it was quick and didn't have to worry about people roaming around my town doing who knows what. Anyway, third of the way to getting that gold can
Letting people in doesn't affect perfect town at all though.

MicH and I doing the Shrunk (gorgeous spot)
0CE4HrZ.jpg

oBdGsFC.jpg

8qCIUzh.jpg
qGsjnYZ.jpg
POwpEgG.jpg

In case anyone was wondering what the fairytale clock did on the hour:
G1RejSR.jpg

Someone was actually good to a villager and minded their house before I took over:
r6pfg7c.jpg

I love him so much and it broke my heart when he got sick:
pjzld4i.jpg

Love this spot:
MDFqtiA.jpg

Showin him how it's done:
G598zHG.jpg

For aesthetic purposes only:
31zqtgL.jpg

This meant a lot to me:
2F5qTkd.jpg

Sad, but . . .
FN1bCHc.jpg

Led to this . . .
wVbxdx2.jpg
br4E5Qy.jpg

Trying to defend my position that the Modern Town Hall Renovation doesn't suck (Jules helps):
O3nEm7e.jpg

I don't suppose anyone here has a full modern outfit I could borrow while Gracie is in town? Got nothing at all with what clothes I do have.

I'm in the U.K so will be around this morning and also after 8pm ish tonight. Thanks.

Mekere

I don't suppose anyone here has a full modern outfit I could borrow while Gracie is in town? Got nothing at all with what clothes I do have.

I'm in the U.K so will be around this morning and also after 8pm ish tonight. Thanks.

Not full, but I have modern glasses (oval), shirt and shoes. I can lend them to you if you want.

Oooh that might be enough for her? No idea personally. But yes please :)

Code is: 3969 3742 5709

I need to leave for a doctors appt in about 25 mins, but will be back home in around an hours time-ish. Thanks for this :)

Mekere

You're welcome! I've been storing all the outfits I could for Gracie's checks. Not that they were of any use until now, I only saw her once :D

Modern is tricky. No socks, never got my hand on the hats and the only bottoms is a skirt that can only be found in winter >_>

Chopper

zjTLlLj.jpg

Finally! This is very fucking awesome.

Leaves the blue rose as the only flower I haven't yet produced in my town. My bed of 4 blue roses were the result of a donation. They are Jon Snow.

I'm this close to netting it though. I've had a buttload of red* roses lately.

Oxx

I've been ignoring Gracie when they turned-up in my town. I don't really have a wide variety of clothes to change into.

Koren

I'm this close to netting it though. I've had a buttload of red* roses lately.
Define buttload?

I'm watering two dozen of those since nearly the beginning of august, still not a single blue. They're really elusive.

Congrats on getting the purple pansies, I'm trying to farm blue ones to help getting this next.

ramyeon

I've been ignoring Gracie when they turned-up in my town. I don't really have a wide variety of clothes to change into.
You can't get the Department Store without passing 4 of his fashion checks though. They really aren't that hard to pass and are definitely worth the effort.

Jak140

Jak140 you do this tonight too? :)

I'm interested, but I had to sleep and now I'm at work.

Ha, I'm not exactly sure when night is for you, it's past midnight here. I can probably hold some more cataloging tomorrow, but I'm going to be putting the sets away for the night soon. Hopefully whatever was causing the errors today will be worked out by then.

Ha, I'm not exactly sure when night is for you, it's past midnight here. I can probably hold some more cataloging tomorrow, but I'm going to be putting the sets away for the night soon. Hopefully whatever was causing the errors today will be worked out by then.

Well, it's 01.00 pm here, so don't know how much time difference there is between you and me. But maybe we'll come through in the weekend? :)

MicH

Kseriously, Jak, I want to come too! If you do it at the same time tonight (or tomorrow) astou did yesterday I think it's fine - for me at least

Chopper

Define buttload?

I'm watering two dozen of those since nearly the beginning of august, still not a single blue. They're really elusive.

Congrats on getting the purple pansies, I'm trying to farm blue ones to help getting this next.

About 1 every couple of days. I have loads and loads, assuming I haven't been screwed by villagers. Still nothing. :/

Linius

Got Saharah today, scored one of her special items on four chances with my main and my alt :(

Ordered all the stuff for Jak140 and when I return from work there's a shitload of perfect pears to harvest.

Question; when you buy a sapling from the flower shop or something from Nooks in another friends town, does that count towards your golden axe/shop upgrade count or theirs? Or neither?

Also, tragedy, lost like loads of my Animal Crossing screenshots from my first month of playing or so. I'd uploaded them to my PC then deleted so I could fit more in, no idea where they've gone. I could fuck around with image recovery, but that could take forever.

Koren

Question; when you buy a sapling from the flower shop or something from Nooks in another friends town, does that count towards your golden axe/shop upgrade count or theirs? Or neither?
For saplings, definitely not theirs. I'd say yours, but not sure.

For "Nook", I'd say theirs. But it doesn't matter, the amount of money is so low that you'll have no problem to reach it. For first upgrades, only time count, for the last one, it's Gracie that will be the most difficult thing to achieve (still waiting for the fourth check)

For saplings, definitely not theirs. I'd say yours, but not sure.

For "Nook", I'd say theirs. But it doesn't matter, the amount of money is so low that you'll have no problem to reach it. For first upgrades, only time count, for the last one, it's Gracie that will be the most difficult thing to achieve (still waiting for the fourth check)

Damn! Completely forgot about this. Gracie was in my town the other day and I didn't even talk to her. That's one time she's shown up in like 2 months. *sigh* I'm going to be playing this a while aren't I.

ramyeon

Damn! Completely forgot about this. Gracie was in my town the other day and I didn't even talk to her. That's one time she's shown up in like 2 months. *sigh* I'm going to be playing this a while aren't I.
Gracie only starts showing up with the second last shop upgrade and even then only after spending a certain amount of money after getting that upgrade :p so yeah, it's not that rare that he shows up.

MicH

Perfect oranges are my premium today. Cherries are my native.

Also Redd is here with a legit great statue if snyone wants to come buy that.

Feel free to check Geacie's shop too, if you're here

Philia

You know I'm coming by for Gracies. :3 Did your mail orders come in yet?

ramyeon

Also Gracie's boutique has been in sale period pretty much since I unlocked the Emporium. Almost all the stuff is sold out every day, why is this? :/

Gracie only starts showing up with the second last shop upgrade and even then only after spending a certain amount of money after getting that upgrade :p so yeah, it's not that rare that he shows up.

Oh thank Christ. And I totally forgot he was a "he". Hah.

I'm pretty sure I still have Perfect Town, do the messages alter? They're basically all "This town is awesome" and Isabelle offers no tips for improvement. I've definitely had it at one point since I have both the flower clock and the Town Hall upgrade.

Koren

About 1 every couple of days. I have loads and loads, assuming I haven't been screwed by villagers. Still nothing. :/
That's a strong assumption.

BTW, is the number really so important? I'm watering only the flowers I want to hybridize (around 40), and I'm getting 2-3 hybrids a day. I don't think you can get more than that, Am I mistaken?

I'm doing orange cosmos / orange cosmos, blue pansies / blue pansies and red* rose / red* rose. The main issue is that most of the time, I get "common" flowers, such as basic or pink cosmos, red* or purple rose, etc.

I even thought to try to water only three pairs of chosen flowers. The only problem with that is the villagers. They sometimes water random flowers. I usually remove those, but I can miss some of them. With a lower number of watered flower, I fear that villagers flowers could "win" more often.

ramyeon

Oh thank Christ. And I totally forgot he was a "he". Hah.

I'm pretty sure I still have Perfect Town, do the messages alter? They're basically all "This town is awesome" and Isabelle offers no tips for improvement. I've definitely had it at one point since I have both the flower clock and the Town Hall upgrade.
Haha I think in the localization they changed it to a she anyway :/

Yeah they change sometimes, as long as she says the villagers think it's the best town and don't want to leave then you're fine :)

Haha I think in the localization they changed it to a she anyway :/

Yeah they change sometimes, as long as she says the villagers think it's the best town and don't want to leave then you're fine :)

I keep getting Jacobs Ladders so that's reassuring. Can't remember since when I had Perfect Town status though, and I can't start clearing my trees until I get that Golden Watering Can.

Got Saharah today, scored one of her special items on four chances with my main and my alt :(

Ordered all the stuff for Jak140 and when I return from work there's a shitload of perfect pears to harvest.

Which one you got? :)

Could I come buy the great statue? :)

On another note, I have a camper, but I had already that one before and I did't have 16 campers after him...

It's Tex.

Tex.png

Can you have the same campers in less then 16 times before you meet them again?

Robin64

Haven't played properly in, like, a week or more. Stupid FFXIV and other things.

Guess I'll pop in when I get home and see how many of the animals even recognise me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom