• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The 16 thing is for villagers in residence. Campers are random.

Well, that's good to know. Good and bads news, I guess... Good, cause I know now there's a (slim) chance I can see Muffy back sooner then expected in the camping site. Bad, cause I want to see new faces and not old ones I got already in the camping site.

Thanks. :)

Edit: my police station is build, was opening today, only some peaches and a editor chair in the lost or found for now, so nothing big... :)

And I have 10 purple pansies now, so does that mean I can lose the yellow and red pansies now if I still want orange pansies? Also have 1 blue one and 2 orange ones...

So I have the late ordinance enacted since i'm usually up late as opposed to up early. But when I am up early, it stinks having to wait for stores to open. Have another 30 minutes before i can offload a bunch of bug/fish caught on the island. I see Redd has his tent out. I hope he is selling a statue or something I don't have already.

Linius

Got the sporty wall Kami.

Mich if no one wants your statue, can I buy it tonight when I get home from work? Also have four more bushes for you if you still need those.

Chopper

And I have 10 purple pansies now, so does that mean I can lose the yellow and red pansies now if I still want orange pansies? Also have 1 blue one and 2 orange ones...
Yep. Blue and orange can spawn orange.

How easy would it be for some kind soul here to allow me to catalog all the songs? I'm bored of trying to remember which ones I have when I visit TIY every day, and reckon a collection would give me a bit of trading leverage on GF. Name you price, by all means.

Linius

Yep. Blue and orange can spawn orange.

How easy would it be for some kind soul here to allow me to catalog all the songs? I'm bored of trying to remember which ones I have when I visit TIY every day, and reckon a collection would give me a bit of trading leverage on GF. Name you price, by all means.

I still have all songs in my town plaza. I'll invite you this weekend. Back to work now.

Philia

I sound like a broke record but I thought do another "does anyone have a premium on perfect peach today?"

I have 10 million bells worth of these sitting.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I sound like a broke record but I thought do another "does anyone have a premium on perfect peach today?"

I have 10 million bells worth of these sitting.

I'm sorry! I do check every day, hoping to get a premium on them for you, but I don't think I've ever gotten it.

Philia

I'm sorry! I do check every day, hoping to get a premium on them for you, but I don't think I've ever gotten it.

Aw, its okay! The last four times failed were because both were with peach natives (bpb, colinj? and myself) and poor bgbw's connection isn't working. So there is premiums on those but retail is just trolling me since lol.

Oh, I'm a peach native too.

Yeah. Retail pays double on foreign fruit. It stacks with premium.

Galactic Fork

Aw, its okay! The last four times failed were because both were with peach natives (bpb, colinj? and myself) and poor bgbw's connection isn't working. So there is premiums on those but retail is just trolling me since lol.

same. only i've only ever had one perfect peach and that was the first day i started playing. didn't know to save it at the time and ate it lol. haven't seen another perfect peach since. I get that they are rare, but not seeing them for months is stupid. i'm a little irritated by it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Does anybody want Pietro?

Jupetti.png

He's in boxes today and I want him gone.

MicH

Wait.. you are dressed like the girl in the artwork.

My god

Glad to help <3 I did just have Bonbon move (before Mira) and didn't think to contact you :/ Sorry. Hopefully I can help with the others

Seigyoku

Boomer update.

Meant to New Character Trick this morning, but I kinda woke up in a stupor around 6:30 AM and forgot. But it turns out Boomer is clearly awesome, cause his plot is in a perfectly fine spot, pretty close to the other villagers AND only took out an apple tree and some non-hybrids from what I can tell.

:D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Boomer update.

Meant to New Character Trick this morning, but I kinda woke up in a stupor around 6:30 AM and forgot. But it turns out Boomer is clearly awesome, cause his plot is in a perfectly fine spot, pretty close to the other villagers AND only took out an apple tree and some non-hybrids from what I can tell.

:D

Awesome :) glad he's not being a nuisance :p

Galactic Fork

Wait.. you are dressed like the girl in the artwork.

My god

Glad to help <3 I did just have Bonbon move (before Mira) and didn't think to contact you :/ Sorry. Hopefully I can help with the others

Mira also put her house in the big gaping patch of dirt Axel left behind when he left.

Not worried about Bonbon, the filler peppy bunnies won't be till I get the other 3. Also if Marina appears in my campsite, all bets are off. The bunny ear mandate has a tentacle exemption.

But I think I'm going mad with mayoral power. I've now got everybody calling me Mistress and I sent surveillance cameras to everybody in town, and demanded they put them in their houses. So far it's working perfectly.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It's already 17.39 in here and I can't seem to find a Petaltail Dragonfly. Any tips?

I tend to see them near the river. You could run up and down, leave the screen, come back. Or just save and continue and hope it spawns that way.

Philia

It's already 17.39 in here and I can't seem to find a Petaltail Dragonfly. Any tips?

Lucky items, exit/enter a building, save/quit, etc. The opening for them is only for two hours... so good luck.

Niraj's correct, dragonflies like areas near water always but you'll see them flying out to the corner because you spooked it somehow.

Does anyone have a black denim jacket I could catalogue (assuming you can order it), or if you can't order, an extra lying around? It's about the last clothing item I really want after I picked up an awesome acid-washed jacket on GF.

Today is a good day.

Gracie shows up and asks for basic - no problem. Got a Gracie wardrobe.

Throne in the TIY. Got that for the first time.

And Diva's in boxes! (Last chance to get her before she becomes a free agent...)

Elija2

Got a letter from Nintendo mentioning the afternoon-tea set.

Perfect oranges are my premium today. Cherries are my native.

Can I come sell mine?

EDIT: Gracie's in my town and I got the modern theme challenge. I have a modern shirt, shoes, and accessory. Will that be enough to pass?

Lexxism

Finally Gracie is at my town! Took me months before she shows up :lol Anyway, she needs a modern style. What should I wear to appease her? Any suggestions?

MicH

Got a letter from Nintendo mentioning the afternoon-tea set.

Can I come sell mine?

EDIT: Gracie's in my town and I got the modern theme challenge. I have a modern shirt, shoes, and accessory. Will that be enough to pass?
Sure. Gonna finish checklisting my pants.. uh... (Philia: Iberian pants are missing. From Gracie)

But yes, that is enough to pass.

BiggNife

A friend of mine is wondering if a camper has decided to move in, does he take priority over villagers you get from visiting other towns? He's worried that inviting other people to his town might mean he won't get the camper.

Philia

A friend of mine is wondering if a camper has decided to move in, does he take priority over villagers you get from visiting other towns? He's worried that inviting other people to his town might mean he won't get the camper.

He got bigger problems than just by visiting. Streetpasses can happen too and fuck your town up. Best solution is keep that wifi OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom