• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have five duplicate legit paintings. Give me a hand with trading them, please.

My duplicates: amazing, famous, flowery, graceful, neutral
My wishlist: warm, dynamic, calm, proper, scenic

I'll also trade any three for a statue I don't have (I only have ancient and motherly.) Thanks!

Elija2

Sure. Gonna finish checklisting my pants.. uh... (Philia: Iberian pants are missing. From Gracie)

But yes, that is enough to pass.

Awesome, thanks.

Finally Gracie is at my town! Took me months before she shows up :lol Anyway, she needs a modern style. What should I wear to appease her? Any suggestions?

If you're still gonna be around in 3 hours I can give you the modern clothes that I ordered after I'm done using them.

A friend of mine is wondering if a camper has decided to move in, does he take priority over villagers you get from visiting other towns? He's worried that inviting other people to his town might mean he won't get the camper.

In my experience, an invitation proffered to a camper or someone else's villager takes precedence. The randoms seem to be the game's attempt to supplement a villager if a vacancy is found and an invitation hasn't been extended.

But this is just a guess based on my observations.

MicH

Also, regarding random move-ins from WiFi and Streetpass: I sold Julian to someone on gamefaqs (which didn't work out). Whenever he tried talking to Julian, he didn't get the option to invite him to his town despite having 9 villagrs. So he went back, TT'ed one day ahead and saw that a random move-in (Monique) had taken up the spot thus making it impossible for Julian to move in.

So yeah. If you get infected with a cast-off, it's gonna happen

Elija2

Grizzly asks me for a cicada for his niece, so I get him one. Later I see it displayed in his house. You didn't have to make up a story Grizzly, I would have gotten you one either way.

Reckoner

Oh, man, I just haven't got the Giant Snakehead and it's already 9:11pm in here. Would anyone with a town in a 9am to 4pm time frame give me a chance to catch it?

Acid08

Banned
Well fuck, a 10th villager just decided to pop up all of a sudden. Now I have two cranky, two lazy, and two snooty. Hate fuckin duuuuupes.

Correction, I have now the three missing walls, the ski set and the bronze bug trophy. :)

Also a bilboquet and a morning glory.

Only set I miss now is snowtyke I think.

Elija2

Passed Gracie's modern fashion check and got Gracie's lamp. Apparently she liked how I mixed modern with basic. All I did was keep my regular pants on.

Ow, yeah, I also have an extra sketchbook.

Edit: just see the post. Np. :)

Edit 2: just got a jack in the box too.

I'm missing jingles set too, it seems. :( But it is orderable so... And the golden set, but gonna try to get that one with the golden ores...

Philia

Thank you for the offer. :) But I kind of want to collect them from her.

Yeah, I don't blame you. I just got very lucky with her items very very early on. Second time she gave me the world map! The only item she haven't gave me was her pic until I got a spare from a friend and then bam she gave me one lol, so I gave it to my hubby. :)

Also!

Pic dump!

MicH and I doing the shuffle at his awesome picnic. :)
BS8rxBtCEAAtsAK.jpg

That fish is bigger than Soleil, this is why they can't fish! Fish would had eaten her! XD
BS8sgCUCEAAcZAU.jpg

I love Molly so much, she's so CUTE! And damn, my grass had never looked so much better now. :)
BS8tU49CYAAbFQP.jpg

Andddddd BEST FOR LAST!

BS8tjRCCMAARZyM.jpg

Philia

Nice Philia. :)

So I guess you don't need to catalogue rest of stuff anymore? xD

NNOOOOOOOOPpppppppppppppE. :DDDDDDD I"M DONE. :D

I'm SO darn glad I do not have to mess with that crap anymore. I can now buy whatever. I'll still buy dresses though because I'm very interested in a nice complete dress collection.

I'll also get the last two orderable furniture items from rpgwizard soon enough too. (Lefty desk and vision tester.) So my hubby and I won't ever have to venture into TIY ever again.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I'm SO darn glad I do not have to mess with that crap anymore. I can now buy whatever. I'll still buy dresses though because I'm very interested in a nice complete dress collection.

I'll also get the last two orderable furniture items from rpgwizard soon enough too. (Lefty desk and vision tester.) So my hubby and I won't ever have to venture into TIY ever again.

Glad you got it :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does anyone have a link to the QR codes for the paving designs that are identical to the ones found outside the station and Re-tail?

And congrats Philia. Don't think I'll ever bother getting that badge haha

MicH

Very nice, Philia! Congratulations! If anyone had to get it, it would be you :D

And Molly is too cute for her own good. I just wanna squeeze her every time I see her!

Also I just noticed that Labour Day is on Monday (US only). That's pretty cool.

Philia

Thank you, thank you guys! :D

Niraj, LOL well hey. You got my husband's excel sheet to go on. You just let me know which furniture you're missing and I'll order it for you. :)

Hmz, so you'll never buy furniture again? :)

Linius

Congratz on the badge Philia!

And guys, labor day should involve a present from Isabelle right? I think Euro Gaf can visit US Gaffers to collect it too right?

MicH

Congratz on the badge Philia!

And guys, labor day should involve a present from Isabelle right? I think Euro Gaf can visit US Gaffers to collect it too right?
Yeah, just like the Japanese only events we have been able to participate in thanks to Farun.

Isabelle gives out the picnic basket on Labour Day, I believe

Linius

Yeah, just like the Japanese only events we have been able to participate in thanks to Farun.

Isabelle gives out the picnic basket on Labour Day, I believe

You're right, looked it up on Thonky.

And I've never been around when Farun was doing that :(

But I see a new Japanse holiday comes up next month, then you can receive the Dango from Isabelle. What ever the hell that is :p

And Weeding day is supposedly september third in Japan. I wonder how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom