• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Anyone interested in free stuff to either keep or catalogue? Time to clean all the junk strewn outside my house, but I'd rather people benefited from it rather than it all being sold to Re-Tail.

Lemons are being bought at a premium if you have any to sell.

Also my Lovely Phone told me to buy turnips tomorrow. Prediction of a good price next week?

Ah, that's too cheap. I was more asking if I buy saplings from others towns it would count and such...

Sorry. :) I meant there is no other way to get one besides buying saplings in your own town. Buying in other towns doesn't count...

Anyone interested in free stuff to either keep or catalogue? Time to clean all the junk strewn outside my house, but I'd rather people benefited from it rather than it all being sold to Re-Tail.

Lemons are being bought at a premium if you have any to sell.

Also my Lovely Phone told me to buy turnips tomorrow. Prediction of a good price next week?

Interested. :) But just to catalogue, cause, my town is already a junktown with a junk beach. :)

Linius

I ate some magic mushroom but the animation was so quick I didn't even got the chance to snap a screenshot. I wasn't ready for this :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Interested. :) But just to catalogue, cause, my town is already a junktown with a junk beach. :)
No worries. Anything left I'm going to sell.

I just remembered you ordered a 9 and 6 lamp on my behalf. If those are acting like junk in your town I could take them off your hands. If not no worries.

EDIT: OH YEAH! Just got Daisy's pic!

No worries. Anything left I'm going to sell.

I just remembered you ordered a 9 and 6 lamp on my behalf. If those are acting like junk in your town I could take them off your hands. If not no worries.

Yeah, I still got those. :)

When would you open? Because I think I will have to leave in five minutes...

Philia

Awesome, fourth Gracie check came in. Ornate! Hilariously, this was the check I was waiting for so long lol. I already had my little crown and ornate outfit for it.

ramyeon, your dreamies are coming along fast! Are you TTing for your movers?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sorry. Ended up in a game of hide and seek. :/

I'll open for you when you get back. You would have probably needed more than five minutes anyway so better to come when you can take it easy.

Dawg

I haven't played this series since the GC version (still one of my all-time favourite games) and I'm wondering if this game changed a lot. Recently bought New Leaf and a 3DS XL.

I remember collecting food and gathering fossils for money, but I can't remember anyother ways to make money. I also remember changing the GC clock to christmas/new year to get free money from your mother or something. And then resetti was mad or something, I can't remember :p

Philia

I have a legit Famous painting for trade. Anyone wants it?

Also do anyone have premium on perfect peach today? Or perfect cherries?

I'll open for you when you get back. You would have probably needed more than five minutes anyway so better to come when you can take it easy.
Can I come over in 30 minutes to catalog your items? I'm gonna eat something first.

FC is in my profile if you need it; I lose track of who I've added ^^;;;;

Zoolader

If you're still gonna open the gates I'll check out your stuff. FC- 0877 0905 0256

Also if anybody wants to donate/barter/sell tulips or roses I'm starting to try and farm them, also need help arranging them.

braves01

Banned
I haven't played this series since the GC version (still one of my all-time favourite games) and I'm wondering if this game changed a lot. Recently bought New Leaf and a 3DS XL.

I remember collecting food and gathering fossils for money, but I can't remember anyother ways to make money. I also remember changing the GC clock to christmas/new year to get free money from your mother or something. And then resetti was mad or something, I can't remember :p

Still pretty much the same, except you can catch beetles on a new place called the island now. That will net you several hundred thousand bells per trip. However that gets tedious so I'd say the only realistic way to make a lot of money is to save up, spend it all on turnips, and follow the turnip thread here to find a good price.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can I come over in 30 minutes to catalog your items? I'm gonna eat something first.

FC is in my profile if you need it; I lose track of who I've added ^^;;;;

If you're still gonna open the gates I'll check out your stuff. FC- 0877 0905 0256

Also if anybody wants to donate/barter/sell tulips or roses I'm starting to try and farm them, also need help arranging them.
Added you both and will be opening my gates shortly.

Just to clarify, the items are south of the river. However there are a few items just south of a house that I'd like to keep for the moment. (they're the fireworks items and are cut off with three holes) Everyone else is free including the fossils (which all should be complete sets unless I've dumbed something there by mistake) Oh and there are a few items just above my house, just north west of the main bunch.

EDIT: And they're open!

Philia

Unfortunately I don't have other paintings/statues to trade.

Can you sell it for bells?

Nah, I'll just give it away for free. Its a very common painting that likes to make rounds lol. No worries. I'll pm you my FC. I can't visit you yet though, I'm harvesting my husband's town of Perfect Cherries. If you don't mind waiting for maybe 30 minutes, that is, that painting is yours. :)

Frost_Ace

Nah, I'll just give it away for free. Its a very common painting that likes to make rounds lol. No worries. I'll pm you my FC. I can't visit you yet though, I'm harvesting my husband's town of Perfect Cherries. If you don't mind waiting for maybe 30 minutes, that is, that painting is yours. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
All fossils gone. Though I do hope they are going towards miniatures rather than to being fleeced.

CONGRATS ON THE SEX TARANTULA! :D
That congrats on the shark pic was never used was it. Should have been congrats on the scorpion.

Reckoner

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I CAUGHT A TARANTULA

Congratulations! :D

And I caught my Giant Snakehead, the last I needed for the August batch.

B3lU0g3.jpg

Thanks again BGBW! I've been too lazy to collect the Nintendo items, so I grabbed a few. My hero costume is complete at last!

EDIT

You can come to mine. FC is in my profile too.

massoluk

Banned
Thanks again BGBW! I've been too lazy to collect the Nintendo items, so I grabbed a few. My hero costume is complete at last!

EDIT

You can come to mine. FC is in my profile too.

Added you, thank you. Ready when you are.

EDIT: Thanks Aveyn. and damn. I'm so jealous of these picnic areas. I WANT so bad.

Just gonna past here as well as the Turnip thread, if anyone has a price above 95 still, I'd be grateful for the chance to cash out and break even.

Phew, first time online on the 3DS and in the game went off smoothly and bluepolicebox saved my bacon from losing my turnip investment fund. :)

Thanks again!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
A giant stag is a giant stag :p

Please do! I may need to switch to one a la this once the grass turns brown :p

Holy crap that took long to find. But here!
http://i.imgur.com/6WLxoQw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OLV1QKW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aok30rh.jpg

http://acnlpaths.tumblr.com/page/42

On the site there are three colors. Green, brown and gray. And it may look like only 5 pics for each color, but the pairs of two qr codes are actually 4 qr codes each. to make 9 total patterns for the set.

But seriously, if you have pattern mules and can handle more than a 9 pattern set, I suggest browsing through the pages, some of the larger sets are gorgeous.

Another good site is:

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/tagged/p

Edit: Removed full pics because they're huge and don't wanna spam giant qr codes! Click pic linkies.
Again, I suggest browsing through the pages. Some paths are craaazy cool.

What am I doing wrong here?
I got some orchards to work with the same arrangement on the lower half of my town but this time everything in the center died. It's just apples and lemons.

tumblr_msei91iZDz1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
What the heck Francine??? I kinda wanna cry. I'm so nice to her.

Her letter to me:
To harsh Tessa,
Thanks for coming over the other day. Being pitied is a new and unpleasant feeling, but at least now I know how far I have to go. Here's my thank-you for that.
From the lovable Francine

Is there some rule about how long you have to stay at someone's house? Cause that's cold otherwise.

Lousy snooty characters.

And now Chrissy's getting rid of the present I gave her 3 days ago on her birthday.
I'm losing control of my subjects.

Philia

Damn it. I want Flurry in my town too. Her, Gayle, Gala, Merengue, Lolly, Tia, Pekoe, and Marina lol. Damn it, why are there only damn TEN. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom