• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Can I spread stuff all over town if I want to get free room in the closet?

Won't the stuff rot or simply vanish?

Philia

The stuff put on the space where Redd/Katrina/etc shows up on will disappear and show up in Lost and Found (police station). Other than that, only turnips will rot. Rest is fine for laying out. Downside is you won't get perfect town status this way.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Nah, only turnips rot. You won't get perfect town with stuff laying around, though. Except fruit, that can be on the ground and not affect perfect town.

Question!
Does buying a sapling at a different town count towards your golden axe count? And what about bamboo?

Reckoner

Nah, only turnips rot. You won't get perfect town with stuff laying around, though. Except fruit, that can be on the ground and not affect perfect town.

Question!
Does buying a sapling at a different town count towards your golden axe count? And what about bamboo?

earlier today I was told that they don't count

Koren

What am I doing wrong here?
I got some orchards to work with the same arrangement on the lower half of my town but this time everything in the center died. It's just apples and lemons.

tumblr_msei91iZDz1sukkejo1_400.jpg
Pretty sure it's a matter of order.

A tree will only grow if there's 7 or less trees/bushes (including new ones) in a 7x7 area around the newly planted tree. Adding a tree in the middle of an orchad is pretty much impossible. You have to plant inside ones first, then outside ones.

It become a nightmare with perfect fruit orchads, since they die with a random pattern...

Koren

This is my "to catch list" for september (some informations may be wrong). Anyone playing since june and who has managed to catch everything till now should be down to something like this (minus the char which was available in the beginning of summer)

Diving (all at least available till december)
* Day
Oyster, 9am-4pm, small and idle
Clam, 9am-4pm, small and flee
* Night
Sweet shrimp, best 9pm-4am, small and flee, only after 15th
Spiny lobs, 9pm-4am, big and flee, only after 15th

Bugs (also in october at least)
* Day
Red dragonfly, 8am-7pm (best late afternoon)
Violin beetle, 8am-5pm (on stumps)
* Night
Cricket, 5pm-8am
Bell cricket, 5pm-8am

Fishs
* Day
Pike, very large, river, 4am-9pm
Char, midsized, waterfall, 4am-9pm
* Night
Mitten crab, small, river, 4pm-9am, only after 15th
* Anytime
Salmon, large, river mouth, last chance in september
King salmon, very large, river mouth, last chance in september, best before 15th

Elija2

What the heck Francine??? I kinda wanna cry. I'm so nice to her.

Her letter to me:
To harsh Tessa,
Thanks for coming over the other day. Being pitied is a new and unpleasant feeling, but at least now I know how far I have to go. Here's my thank-you for that.
From the lovable Francine

Is there some rule about how long you have to stay at someone's house? Cause that's cold otherwise.

Villagers can tell when their house is ugly, so if you compliment them when they don't deserve it they'll call your bluff. I think whether they like their house or not depends on their HHA score, so if you send them furniture that will boost their HHA score they'll like your compliments. I don't know if there's any benefit for doing all of this though. Maybe they'll send you better presents.

It's weird though. Even when I tell a villager that their house is "just OK", they get upset. Their houses aren't that bad. I wonder what would happen if I told them that I hated their house. Would they agree with me or would they just be upset?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Villagers can tell when their house is ugly, so if you compliment them when they don't deserve it they'll call your bluff. I think whether they like their house or not depends on their HHA score, so if you send them furniture that will boost their HHA score they'll like your compliments. I don't know if there's any benefit for doing all of this though. Maybe they'll send you better presents.

It's weird though. Even when I tell a villager that their house is "just OK", they get upset. Their houses aren't that bad. I wonder what would happen if I told them that I hated their house. Would they agree with me or would they just be upset?

But... But... I really liked her house. She put up the surveillance camera I sent her and everything.

Philia

Annnnddddddd I've done it. I've offloaded my perfect peaches! :D Gotta drop all of those money bags lmao. I really wish the abd can transfer! This is PITA.

MicH

Annnnddddddd I've done it. I've offloaded my perfect peaches! :D Gotta drop all of those money bags lmao. I really wish the abd can transfer! This is PITA.
Yeah. I have 40 million bells on my TT cart and I just can't bring myself to get them :( That's my ABD and gold savings badge right there

Ellix

tumblr_msdnbo6ZTJ1sv666jo1_400.jpg
tumblr_msdnbo6ZTJ1sv666jo2_400.jpg

tumblr_msdnbo6ZTJ1sv666jo3_400.jpg
tumblr_msdnbo6ZTJ1sv666jo4_400.jpg

tumblr_msdnbo6ZTJ1sv666jo5_400.jpg

GUYS I AM ECSTATIC! :D

I've been really lucky to get these great villagers simply from campsite spamming. All I'm missing is the Lazy villager I've been without for two months now. Ideally it would be Punchy, but that's asking a lot. He's been teasing me by visiting my cafe; twice so far...

MicH

That is proof that a God exists :p

That's amazing Ellix! Really happy for you :D Static is amazing, I love him.. despite his house

Ellix

That is proof that a God exists :p

That's amazing Ellix! Really happy for you :D Static is amazing, I love him.. despite his house

Thank you! I'm so relieved right now. Yeah, his plot is roped off today so tomorrow will be the day to see his...thought-provoking house exterior. <__>

Good luck to the tarantula hunters today!

Elija2

GOLDEN AXE GET! For a while I thought I was never gonna get it.

I guess if anyone wants my two spare axes (one slightly used) just let me know. Seems kinda pointless to ask but you never know.

MicH

Just got the bronze KK badge - literally as I exited Main Street after listening up 5 KK songs.

The bronze badges I still need are the dream town one, the streetpass one and the weeding one.

Ehhh

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone having trouble with the 3DS Image Share? I've been trying to update Diggeh in Shindig but it keeps saying "Logging into Tumblr is currently not available".

Even going to Tumblr itself doesn't work because there's no button to continue after entering in your information.

Here's some quick
old
updates!

03YkZTA.jpg

Ours is the friendship that will pierce the heavens!

Tytf3s2.png

Now you’ve done it Punchy.

IsaS2cn.jpg

Shrunk tried to squeal on Nook. The Gyroids got him.

4njeHBE.png

Gulliver would later go on to solve the nation’s trillion dollar deficit with The Great Cinnamon Bun Proclamation of 2020, which would simultaneously end world hunger!

=WARNING=
THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER OCCURRED ON JULY 17, 2013

ZCTeG9O.jpg

Bob, Avery and Jambette threw me a huge birthday bash! What an awesome day!

Mich - you have anything good in your Emp today? Making a last minute dash for any of the Gracie summer furniture I don't have. Philia helped me get a couple more pieces so I can start to put together a respectable kitchen. :D (Yes, I'm using Gracie summer stuff for a kitchen.)

Which will include a mutherfunking spicy hot pot. Awww hell yeah.

Still have an empty spot in my town today too. I thought there was some Flurry excitement but turns out it was the Flurry fan club cheering her on - which I totally respect.

Oh, and for anyone that had Bonbon but didn't get her pic... she sent me an extra. I'm giving it away if you want it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Just got the bronze KK badge - literally as I exited Main Street after listening up 5 KK songs.

The bronze badges I still need are the dream town one, the streetpass one and the weeding one.

Ehhh

Does it count if you listen to multiple songs in the same night?

Sorry, euda, Emporium is closed. Only had a Gracie chair though

If anyone is interested in these villagers ftom my TT town let be know:

Katt
Walt
Mallery
Henry

Yep

Ahh! Could have used that one too! Heh. Thanks though for letting me know. :)

Hmmm... none of those villagers are really tickling my fancy. I guess I'll just wait for the random draw. Watch I end up with some ugly gorilla. Ya know, I normally like gorillas in real life but I hate them in this game.

Stuff in my Emporium today if anyone wants it...

Gracie: shelf, wagon, bed, bench, carpet, wallpaper, wall clock. And various clothes.

Plus the Tower of Pisa spotlight item.

Anyone have a lazy moving out?

Possibly Drago. I don't think ramyeon wants him anymore since he found Lucky. I could check if you're interested.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ahh! Could have used that one too! Heh. Thanks though for letting me know. :)

Hmmm... none of those villagers are really tickling my fancy. I guess I'll just wait for the random draw. Watch I end up with some ugly gorilla. Ya know, I normally like gorillas in real life but I hate them in this game.

They're pretty damn ugly, so I don't blame you.

Stuff in my Emporium today if anyone wants it...

Gracie: shelf, wagon, bed, bench, carpet, wallpaper, wall clock. And various clothes.

Plus the Tower of Pisa spotlight item.

I need the shelf, bed, and wall clock if I could please. :)

Do you still have me on your list?

I want to touch your wagon... Philia. *rowl*

Oh man... all this Gracie furniture makes me so happy. I have like... super lewd lady feelings right now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only thing I need from "this month" is the giant isopod, but you can get that on the island so I'm not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom