• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellix

Odd request, but may I catalogue/pilfer a Teacher's Desk from any one? I think it's the last piece in the room I'm working on but I still don't have it logued. I'm also looking for the white tuxedo set from Gracie in the long run.

Only thing I need from "this month" is the giant isopod, but you can get that on the island so I'm not worried.

In fact, I think you can only get the isopod from the island.

1332-7921-3652. Town is Burrow and it'll be open in a minute.

If anyone wants to pop in, they're welcome to. Watching tennis so I might not be a good hostess but feel free to buy whatever. :)

Odd... I thought I had you on here. Added! And no worries... I tend to leave my town open when I'm working too.

Not handy, but I don't mind ordering it for you.

Well, if I can just catalogue bpb' one, it isn't necessary. Thank you. :)

I have it in my house if you want to stop by.

Is it customized, because if it is, I think I can't pick it up to catalogue, I think. Someone wanted to cata my customized sign and he couldn't pick it up.

I have a small doubt, so could you confirm that the weapons, dragon mask and mario cap I ordered were for you?

Are you available (to pick them or for a delivery)?

Oh, yeah, that's right, I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm available to pick them up. Sorry for the wait.

massoluk

Banned
Final call, Diva packed up and ready to head to your village, I am heading to the gym in 26 minutes. PM now if you want big slimy big sis amphibian, or Diva shall be homeless

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
First time I've done a delivery and received no reward. That's poor form, Drago.

Edit: I guess I did get the gold badge for villager requests, so there's that.

Koren

Oh, yeah, that's right, I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm available to pick them up. Sorry for the wait.
Gneee? For the wait? Which one?

I am sorry for not bringing those to you earlier.

I'm opening...

I have currently meteor shower, btw, anyone in my FL is welcome to drop at the same time if they want...

Koren

Yes that'd be great! I appreciate it! :D

Anything in particular you're looking for?
I don't think of anything right now...

I'll have friends at home tomorrow evening (continental Europe), so I may not be available a lot. Probably more free time in the afternoon. I'll be available later in the week should we miss each other tomorrow.

I don't suppose anyone has the shearling coat in their catalog, do they? Kind of a long shot since it's an Able winter item. Fauna changed out of hers about five minutes after she moved in and I'd like to try sending it back to her.

MicH

I don't suppose anyone has the shearling coat in their catalog, do they? Kind of a long shot since it's an Able winter item. Fauna changed out of hers about five minutes after she moved in and I'd like to try sending it back to her.
I have it but can't order it until tomorrow

EDIT I see Philia got it ordered for you :)

Philia

I got it. :) Already ordered.

I don't get that gold catalog badge for nothing! :D

Linius

The Last of Us is very much drawing me away from Animal Crossing this week. But I need to get to scorpion hunting in september, last month iirc.

Elija2

Put some on display in Re-Tail, also... Since you can sometimes make animals buy something there, it sometimes works.

I've never had a villager put on a shirt that they bought at Re-Tail. They just display it in their house. Maybe my villagers just suck though.

tumblr_mseyu8MRxt1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Well, damn, Philia. One would have been enough. Thanks again. :)

Nori Chan

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

While I was Tarantula hunting (Still haven't found one...) Rosie suggested a police station! I love you Rosie! #TeamCopper

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

While I was Tarantula hunting (Still haven't found one...) Rosie suggested a police station! I love you Rosie! #TeamCopper

What a perfect gift from Rosie! *stares down her villagers* See! THAT is a model citizen!

Philia, just realized I'm gonna need the low table too.

So what I have left is...
Low Table
Wardrobe
Chest
Wagon
Chair

Just tell me how much all that comes to whenever. Thank you so much for helping me on that. It's really the only Gracie set I actually want for my home versus just cataloging. I love those colours so much!

Niraj

Is that a Gracie chair you're wanting? You can have mine if you want. It's just sitting in my storage, doing nothing.

Philia

Philia, just realized I'm gonna need the low table too.

So what I have left is...
Low Table
Wardrobe
Chest
Wagon
Chair

Just tell me how much all that comes to whenever. Thank you so much for helping me on that. It's really the only Gracie set I actually want for my home versus just cataloging. I love those colours so much!

I agree. :) I like the Gracie set too. No worries, I'll get you those.

Is that a Gracie chair you're wanting? You can have mine if you want. It's just sitting in my storage, doing nothing.

Yeah... I want that to be the base of my kitchen. The kitchen that will have a bed when you've eaten too much spicy hot pot and Greenpeace comes over to roll you back in the ocean.

I speak from experience.

(Let me know how much you want for it and when I could pick it up.)

Niraj

Yeah... I want that to be the base of my kitchen. The kitchen that will have a bed when you've eaten too much spicy hot pot and Greenpeace comes over to roll you back in the ocean.

I speak from experience.

(Let me know how much you want for it and when I could pick it up.)

You can just take it, I don't care. It didn't cost me anything (got it from my one and only fashion check). You can grab it whenever you're available. 2836-0258-6594. Just let me know.

Jak140

Okay, I'm putting catalogable sets out again for those who missed it.

These are the sets I have for cataloging right now: number lamps, totem pole, chess, space, mad scientist, random rare Japanese furniture, patchwork, jingle, and orderable Halloween masks.

If you want to join add me and reply with your FC.

My FC is 3566 2276 4051

Also if you have any of the orderable furniture, music, carpet or wallpaper lying around that you could bring for me to catalog, I'd appreciate it.

Furniture
http://moridb.com/catalogs/e1dlFjgwsv

Music
http://moridb.com/catalogs/CtVPBsz7kJ

Wallpaper and carpet
http://moridb.com/catalogs/SLwMUNBrni

Thanks!

Garland7G

How have you cheated?

Most of us have had this game since launch which is a decent amount of time for people to get tempted. What have you done so far (if anything).

First thing I can think of is farming the campsite, which may not be too bad but it goes against the spirit of the game.

I've also save/reset a few times before handing in a big ticket item to villagers I was close to getting pics of.

Alt checked the day before a villager moves in to ensure proper house placement. After Biskit fucked me, this is necessary.

Trapped Cheri with holes on a cliff next to the beach and farmed pwp for 2 hours while trying to get the fairy tale bridge.
Sorry Cheri!

That's is all I can come up with right now. Now that I look at it, I've been doing pretty good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Okay, I'm putting catalogable sets out again for those who missed it.

These are the sets I have for cataloging right now: number lamps, totem pole, chess, space, mad scientist, random rare Japanese furniture, patchwork, jingle, and orderable Halloween masks.

If you want to join add me and reply with your FC.

My FC is 3566 2276 4051
How long is this going on for because I need to go to bed but I would quite like to at least catalogue the queen chess piece.

Jak140

If you want I can let you in real quick to catalog, not sure when I'll catch you again as I seem to keep missing the others who wanted to come.

Philia

How have you cheated?

My biggest one is just cataloging the unorderables. There's just NO FUCKING WAY I'd get gold in catalog without those. :\ It'd take me years legit.

And the real question should be asked, do I regret it? Absolutely not. Because down the road, this game's interest base will die down and getting those items would become MUCH more harder (especially asian dlc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom