• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have you cheated?

This is a weird question for me because I have done stuff like cataloged the zodiac set from other people which is knowingly benefited from people cheating.

I have gotten furniture from people who have TT'd or had another date set all together.

The worst I've done with my own town though is... say I get home at 1:00 a.m. Sunday morning and realized I missed KK - but I haven't played since 2:00 p.m. Saturday afternoon. I have put my clock back to 8:00 p.m. Saturday night, watched KK, and then fast forwarded the time back to normal.

Oh, and I fast forwarded to make sure Tucker moved out so I could make from for Barold. But then I froze time essentially so when I started the game back up, it was on schedule.

That was really about it for me. I've been tempted to do other things... but I kinda like how I still have stuff to still look forward to.

MicH

Okay, I'm putting catalogable sets out again for those who missed it.

These are the sets I have for cataloging right now: number lamps, totem pole, chess, space, mad scientist, random rare Japanese furniture, patchwork, jingle, and orderable Halloween masks.

If you want to join add me and reply with your FC.

My FC is 3566 2276 4051

Also if you have any of the orderable furniture, music, carpet or wallpaper lying around that you could bring for me to catalog, I'd appreciate it.

Furniture
http://moridb.com/catalogs/e1dlFjgwsv

Music
http://moridb.com/catalogs/CtVPBsz7kJ

Wallpaper and carpet
http://moridb.com/catalogs/SLwMUNBrni

Thanks!
I'd love to come catalog that stuff. I have you already too (I think you have me too. If not, here's my FC: 2836-0194-8979

Philia

Finally getting Zucker off of GameFAQs! I've been waiting to get this guy pretty much since I knew about him :)

Congrats! You're moving pretty fast in getting your dreamies! :D Are you tting your movers?

EDIT: Saw below. Nice! Glad to see its working out well for you. What dreamies do you have left to get btw?

ramyeon

How have you cheated?

Most of us have had this game since launch which is a decent amount of time for people to get tempted. What have you done so far (if anything).

First thing I can think of is farming the campsite, which may not be too bad but it goes against the spirit of the game.

I've also save/reset a few times before handing in a big ticket item to villagers I was close to getting pics of.

Alt checked the day before a villager moves in to ensure proper house placement. After Biskit fucked me, this is necessary.

Trapped Cheri with holes on a cliff next to the beach and farmed pwp for 2 hours while trying to get the fairy tale bridge.
Sorry Cheri!

That's is all I can come up with right now. Now that I look at it, I've been doing pretty good.
Farmed campsite and TT'd forward 2 days back 2 days to force villagers to move out, but that's about it. I don't want to TT beyond that since I like that I have new stuff to look forward to in the coming months.
Congrats! You're moving pretty fast in getting your dreamies! :D Are you tting your movers?
Yeah I've been using forward 2 days back 2 days to force certain villagers to move, it would take weeks otherwise and since it's completely random who leaves it would just be way too long a process otherwise haha.

Philia

Yeah I've been using forward 2 days back 2 days to force certain villagers to move, it would take weeks otherwise and since it's completely random who leaves it would just be way too long a process otherwise haha.

Don't blame you at all.

What dreamies do you have left to get? :D

ramyeon

Don't blame you at all.

What dreamies do you have left to get? :D
Pretty much just Bam now. Though I'm torn on whether or not I wanna replace Genji with Bam :/ I do like the idea of having a different kind of animal in town, since I have Mira as a rabbit as well. Need to decide on a normal character too! Unfortunately I'll be booting Kiki out since I have 3 other cats in town.

Philia

Pretty much just Bam now. Though I'm torn on whether or not I wanna replace Genji with Bam :/ I do like the idea of having a different kind of animal in town, since I have Mira as a rabbit as well. Need to decide on a normal character too! Unfortunately I'll be booting Kiki out since I have 3 other cats in town.

Are you alt resetting their house placement? If so, I'd LOVE to have your dream code. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Okay gates are open for Niraj and Mich, if anyone else has me added but missed out before they can join this group.
Guess you missed my question on the previous page. How long will this be going on for? Cos I'm off to bed.

ramyeon

Are you alt resetting their house placement? If so, I'd LOVE to have your dream code. :)
Only when I remember haha. I'll update my dream later today and post it here though :)
:( Just convinced him to move in from my campsite. But I'm glad you're getting him just the same. He's one of the most interesting looking villagers in the game.
:0 do you want to keep him by any chance? If this falls through or you don't want him I'd love to take him, since I'll probably have to pay 15mil on GFs.

Jak140

Guess you missed my question on the previous page. How long will this be going on for? Cos I'm off to bed.

Hey I can't really tell you tbh. I did reply to you and say you could come cat the queen real quick if you liked. I added you when I replied earlier too. Gates are open if you want to come, as I can't promise I'll catch you again.

For everyone else, Drago the lazy dragon/gator and Frita the uchi sheep will be moving out this week if you have an availability and would like to adopt one of them.

:0 do you want to keep him by any chance? If this falls through or you don't want him I'd love to take him, since I'll probably have to pay 15mil on GFs.

No, I'm not keeping him--too many awesome lazies. :) I brought him in to give or trade away. If it's not too late, he's yours. it would be a few to several days until I could boot him.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hey I can't really tell you tbh. I did reply to you and say you could come cat the queen real quick if you liked. I added you when I replied earlier too. Gates are open if you want to come, as I can't promise I'll catch you again.
Sorry, was looking for a green quote so I missed it. Will pop over quickly then. Thanks.

ramyeon

No, I'm not keeping him--too many awesome lazies. :) I brought him in to give or trade away. If it's not too late, he's yours. it would be a few to several days until I could boot him.
Sure! That would be great, if it ends up that I get him from this guy I'll let you know though :) Thanks a lot! You might have just saved me a lot of bells haha.

Philia

Sure! That would be great, if it ends up that I get him from this guy I'll let you know though :) Thanks a lot! You might have just saved me a lot of bells haha.

"Just say no to villager slave trade!" XD The motto over there is hilarious.

But uh... um... yeah... if uh bpb zucker's still like... available and stuff... I'd like to have him. :x

I honestly had no chance in hell with the likes of marina or merengue so I don't list them as dreamies lol.

Jak140

Sorry, was looking for a green quote so I missed it. Will pop over quickly then. Thanks.
Aw I think someone just joined and its filled now. I'll let you know as soon as someone leaves. Sorry about that. If you miss it send me a pm when you're online next time and I'll pull the queen out for you if I'm here.

ramyeon

"Just say no to villager slave trade!" XD The motto over there is hilarious.

But uh... um... yeah... if uh bpb zucker's still like... available and stuff... I'd like to have him. :x

I honestly had no chance in hell with the likes of marina or merengue so I don't list them as dreamies lol.
Haha yeah I can't really compete with bids there, since I don't have that many bells. Even offering 15m for Zucker was a last resort/desperation thing since I saw no other way to get him haha :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Aww... I was just picking up a few things for your list as I had some lying around.

I'll be bringing over
  • manhole cover
  • ball return
  • coconut palm
  • game show stand
  • exquisite wall
  • ceramic tile
  • kitchen flooring
  • kitschy tile

Jak140

Okay gates are open for bgbw if still here and Linius.

Anyone who has me added may join the third slot.

Aww... I was just picking up a few things for your list as I had some lying around.

I'll be bringing over
  • manhole cover
  • ball return
  • coconut palm
  • game show stand
  • exquisite wall
  • ceramic tile
  • kitchen flooring
  • kitschy tile

Thank you!

Philia

Haha yeah I can't really compete with bids there, since I don't have that many bells. Even offering 15m for Zucker was a last resort/desperation thing since I saw no other way to get him haha :(

Yeah, I don't even blame you. Hope you do get your zucker first though. I'm only interested in him because he's an awesome lazy I also like and I need a lot of pwps lol.

After that, its all normals for me though.

Linius

Btw, I still have 14 regular axes. Anyone interested in that?

EDIT

Oh and Jak, visiting Katt first so you know. Coming to you after.

Aw, I'm sorry, Philia. Merengue's been through here already but Marina hasn't yet. Neither has Rudy.

Garland7G

There are other, cheaper, more tedious ways to acquire Zucker ;)

ramyeon

There are other, cheaper, more tedious ways to acquire Zucker ;)
Campsite? Yeah I've had him before but I was full at the time :/ not to keen on the amount of resets it would take for him to show up again! Haha. Thankfully I've been saved by Gaf once again!

Philia

Aw, I'm sorry, Philia. Merengue's been through here already but Marina hasn't yet. Neither has Rudy.

You got a pm.

I find my list of dreamies to be very very tentative as I go along. Mostly because I'm constantly in a rush to get my crappy ones out first and get a dreamie's nice house in a very nice placement. All for my town's perfection lol. But yeah, I wanted to get started on my bushes but I can't until I know my final ten will be like or something.

Jak140

You recreating my Westeros in your Westeros?

EDIT

Jak, my guess is that you deleted me from your friends list. You're not showing up for me :)

Oh really? You must not have been online for several days, sorry about that. I'm going to close and re add you if that's the case.

Linius

Oh really? You must not have been online for several days, sorry about that. I'm going to close and re add you if that's the case.

No problem. I still play on a daily basis. But due to the fact that I use my phone's internet connection I normally don't play online. Just when I go visit someone or stuff like that. So it could very well be that I'm offline for a week because I didn't really had the time to visit people etc.

Jak140

No problem. I still play on a daily basis. But due to the fact that I use my phone's internet connection I normally don't play online. Just when I go visit someone or stuff like that. So it could very well be that I'm offline for a week because I didn't really had the time to visit people etc.
Okay I will keep that in mind and remember not to unadd again. Sorry! I re added you and opened the gates.

Town is Serenity btw.

Linius

Okay I will keep that in mind and remember not to unadd again. Sorry! I re added you and opened the gates.

Town is Serenity btw.

Thanks! Grabbing a quick beer and coming over!

Gonna release a bell cricket in your town, it's a cricket from the future! :p

I have amazing, graceful and moody paintings that are free to whoever wants them.

I'm only missing the moving, solemn and wistful paintings if anyone has extras.

braves01

Banned
I have amazing, graceful and moody paintings that are free to whoever wants them.

I'm only missing the moving, solemn and wistful paintings if anyone has extras.

I'll take those paintings, but I don't have any to trade. :-(

Btw, I've got Redd in town if anyone needs a common painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom