• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Well it was fun participating in some MP stuff after a while. Thanks Jak and Katt for the help!

Braves, are you around tomorrow? I can open my town for you to cat the music.

Jak140

Well it was fun participating in some MP stuff after a while. Thanks Jak and Katt for the help!

Hey thank you too for ordering that stuff. Btw, do you mind if I drop by to cat some music too? I think I still need around 20 songs.

Linius

Hey thank you too for ordering that stuff. Btw, do you mind if I drop by to cat some music too? I think I still need around 20 songs.

No problem. Though I'm not sure if I will be around at this hour tomorrow. But if I see you I notify you.

Linius

Thank you, I'll check in the morning to see when you're on. It's around 2:30 pm here now, so it must be rather late where you are.

Yeah, it is. And it's easy to remember our timezones since it's basically the same time. But for you it's morning and for me it's night. 12 hours difference.

Jak140

Oh FYI for non US gaffers, Monday 9/2 is Labor Day, so stop by a US New Leaf town and grab a picnic basket from Isabelle.

Yeah, it is. And it's easy to remember our timezones since it's basically the same time. But for you it's morning and for me it's night. 12 hours difference.
Good to know, I'll try to catch you in the evening your time.

mb.exe

Does Gracie still come around for fashion checks once the dept store opens? Wondering if I can start selling off some of the clothes I've been hoarding

Elija2

Don't forget that tonight is K.K. night.

I got the last song that I need (besides the birthday song) today so I have no reason to visit every Saturday from now on.

ramyeon

Is there anyone here with some good looking custom clothes designs? I'm sick of my villagers wearing the default ones from my store :( was wondering if someone who has made some good ones could come and display them for me :) I'm awful at making my own haha.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Well, Bella moves out soon. If you don't mind a village filled with vermin, look it's Bella!
JiOsdmS.png

Even though she's Peppy, she has a heavy metal rocker thing going. It's interesting.

How have you cheated?
Sadly, to get a couple villagers out faster, I TTed to their moving out day to speed it up and give them to new homes. That's the cheatingest thing. Well, and I Campsite farmed once to get Coco.

Is there anyone here with some good looking custom clothes designs? I'm sick of my villagers wearing the default ones from my store :( was wondering if someone who has made some good ones could come and display them for me :) I'm awful at making my own haha.
I have some! But they aren't original original. I made Isabelle's summer and winter suits, and Nook's sweater. Plus some Sailor Moon costumes I made. But if you want them, it will have to be tomorrow because my Able Sister's is closed so I can't grab them.

Here's a pic MicH took of some:
tumblr_mrzsgwO7UN1svgayqo1_400.jpg

(mine are all but the umbrellas and shirt on the bottom right.

Animekatt

Not a problem! :D

@Suzu Omg those mice give me the creepies /shudders....

Edit: I looked up Greta, and I like her! At that moment, I've decided that I want to try to get more asian themed villagers to match my town. So my dream list so far is...

Pekoe
Greta
Annalisa (Let me know when she leaves Niraj)
Fauna (Got her thanks to MicH :D)

ramyeon

I have some! But they aren't original original. I made Isabelle's summer and winter suits, and Nook's sweater. Plus some Sailor Moon costumes I made. But if you want them, it will have to be tomorrow because my Able Sister's is closed so I can't grab them.
Sure thing! I don't mind waiting :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Not a problem! :D

@Suzu Omg those mice give me the creepies /shudders....

Edit: I looked up Greta, and I like her! At that moment, I've decided that I want to try to get more asian themed villagers to match my town. So my dream list so far is...

Pekoe
Greta
Annalisa (Let me know when she leaves Niraj)
Fauna (Got her thanks to MicH :D)

Of course :) I want Pekoe too.

Well, Bella moves out soon. If you don't mind a village filled with vermin, look it's Bella!
JiOsdmS.png

Even though she's Peppy, she has a heavy metal rocker thing going. It's interesting.

Sadly, to get a couple villagers out faster, I TTed to their moving out day to speed it up and give them to new homes. That's the cheatingest thing. Well, and I Campsite farmed once to get Coco.

I honestly thought she was a Twilight caricature until I looked her up and saw she predates the movies.

Rocwell

Oh hey that's my shirt, hehe.

I got a petition from Nate, anyone mind letting me visit for a bit?

Jak140

Walt gave me a fourth picture today. At this point it's like, dude, it's fine. Just give me some furniture I need or something. Even carpet or wallpaper would suffice.

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: In progress

Halfway to getting that gold watering can. Got the afternoon tea set via a working Nintendo Zone hotspot (about time too), but I barely got any New Leaf streetpasses at a Nintendo event. There were at least 15 people at the thing (and most of them were playing New Leaf). Only ended up with four hits which sucks

Nori Chan

FFFFUUUUUU

I found my first tarantula tonight and I was scared it was going to suicide so I pulled my net out and swung and missed it by a square :(

Jak140

Well, I finally got every one of my ten original villager's pics. Now the question is if I should start letting them move out for some new blood, or keep them around since I like all of them well enough.

maaan the mice might be some of my favorite villagers. I liked Anicotti a lot and Greta is pretty tempting to have as a snooty. . . peppy rocker mouse sounds pretty dang cool tho.

Marvie_3

Banned
No more cicadas...how lovely :)
I've been looking forward to this day for 2 months now. I'm tempted to stock up on saplings over the next 10 months, then chop down all my trees before July, then replant in early September. Just so I don't have to hear those stupid things......

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think I'll fill every room of my house with rare orderable stuff, then fill each room with cicadas so I can annoy streetpassers year round.

You should just fill up every available space with one. Why half ass it?

Nah brah, chill.

I've been looking forward to this day for 2 months now. I'm tempted to stock up on saplings over the next 10 months, then chop down all my trees before July, then replant in early September. Just so I don't have to hear those stupid things......

lol sounds like way too much work.

ramyeon

I must be one of the only people here that really liked the sound of cicadas. Reminds me of summers I had when I lived in Japan.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man fuck diving for creatures.

Also I just realized that the island pretty much helped you catch a bulk of the August-September stuff.

At first I was like... Zucker... who the hell is Zucker?

Then I googled and was like "OOOOHHH! Takoya!"

His Japanese name is far superior.

Rocwell

At first I was like... Zucker... who the hell is Zucker?

Then I googled and was like "OOOOHHH! Takoya!"

His Japanese name is far superior.

I dunno, Zucker is pretty clever if you ask me.

Zucker (タコヤ, Takoya) is a lazy octopus villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His name refers to the Japanese snack "takoyaki", which is fried ball filled with chopped octopus while his English name is a reference to how octopi have suckers on their tentacles, as well as the German word for sugar which is zucker.

Nori Chan

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I FINALLY GOT IT AFTER HOURS AND HOURS OF SEARCHING I FOUND MY TARANTULA :D

I am now ready for September!!! I am so happy now, tomorrow I'll post a pic of the dirty bastard!

Seigyoku

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I FINALLY GOT IT AFTER HOURS AND HOURS OF SEARCHING I FOUND MY TARANTULA :D

I am now ready for September!!! I am so happy now, tomorrow I'll post a pic of the dirty bastard!

Still don't have one. And I think I pissed off my villagers with all the flowers I've removed in my hunt...

I dunno, Zucker is pretty clever if you ask me.

Referencing his food origin is way better than making a play on his suckers, IMO. But I'm also a huge takoyaki fan so his look isn't over my head. I get that there's a larger portion of the US that has no idea about the delicious treat though. :/

And holy crap, Nori! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom