• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckoner

She's here! and my gate's open... I might have to close it to add you though. Friendcode please? Mine's in profile.

Sent you mine via pm

WALT SUGGESTED THE POLICE STATION

Ironic since I've modeled him on Walt from BB... he says "I am the danger" as his greeting and everything.

That's really cool! Great idea

Gate open again Linius and Reckoner! Bring an umbrella, it's poooouring.

Got no umbrella with me. guess I'll just have to take the rain!

jts

...hate me...
What do you mean? There's no "minimum" (although one is nice for requests), it depends on what you want to do with them.
Hah, I mean that every single crop of perfect fruit I get I use to plant more and more trees, and my town is becoming a forest. At some point I should just stop as it becomes not feasible to have that many trees and collect all that fruit.

I guess this was my last plantation. I must have like 150 perfect trues planted, so the next crop alone gives me 2.7M (sold at premium), and then a descending number from that as the first generations start to die.

No. They even DON'T stack at all, unfortunately.
Well, that's good and bad to know. I guess mostly bad, but I was afraid that rotten fruit would just sneak in together with perfect.

Thanks.

Linius

I can't find the new catch in september, can anybody post that again?

EDIT

Oh Philia, maybe you could edit your post on the first page and add the september one instead of the august one :)

Garland7G

tumblr_ms7a6azz6q1sp8elno1_500.png

tumblr_ms7a6azz6q1sp8elno2_500.png

tumblr_ms7a6azz6q1sp8elno3_500.gif

Credit goes to Ellix for posting several of these before and I'm just following suit. :)

Source

I can't find the new catch in september, can anybody post that again?

EDIT

Oh Philia, maybe you could edit your post on the first page and add the september one instead of the august one :)

:)

Linius, have to change the DLC of the month too. :) It's not the Fireworks table anymore, it's the Full Moon Vanity. :)

Hmz, and it's raining in my town too now... :(

I have Claudia and Ankha as snooty villagers. Claudia can leave again, Ankha is staying. :)

Oh, and Linius, if you have time now, you can catalogue my stuff. :)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
With dresses or shirts with custom designs, do they count as a fashion type? And do short sleeve or long sleeve dresses count towards lucky clothes reports?

Gah the rain got HARDER at 10... jeesh. I expect flooding! Everybody to my second story!

Finally letting Kevin leave the nest on the 6th. :( Unless I cave and make him stay again.

tumblr_msg9dmRl6t1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

And, thanks to Ms. Philia's generosity, Operation Shearling Coat was wildly successful. Fauna's back in her coat and I have plenty of spares in case she tries to change again. Oh, and my Boney II, sniff.

tumblr_msg9ayYGF91qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Linius

Linius, have to change the DLC of the month too. :) It's not the Fireworks table anymore, it's the Full Moon Vanity. :)

Hmz, and it's raining in my town too now... :(

I have Claudia and Ankha as snooty villagers. Claudia can leave again, Ankha is staying. :)

Oh, and Linius, if you have time now, you can catalogue my stuff. :)

Sure, I'll come by in a bit :)

And I was looking for a picture of the full moon vanity like in the OP but I couldn't find one so far :/

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
In my experience yes. If you give them a perfect version (especially perfect foreign fruit) or remade furniture (try to give them furniture that fits the style of their house), they will give you spotlight items or furniture you haven't cataloged yet and the chance of getting a pic greatly increases. This is how I got all ten of my villagers pics in the less than two months since I started playing. I never got a pic from giving regular furniture, I got three from remade furniture.

In my experience, this makes no difference. They just comment because it's different, that's all. I've gotten I believe 2-3 pictures from regular furniture, and haven't noticed any increased percentages of getting stuff I haven't cataloged/spotlight items with the "improved" versions of what have you. Chances are you could have gotten them with normal stuff as it was, although there's really no way for you to tell. If you were resetting, that's not exactly proof either, as you could have just reset your way into getting it without the gift being a factor, if that makes sense. Just my two cents, but I've gotten...18 or 19 pictures off the top of my head.

Philia

And, thanks to Ms. Philia's generosity, Operation Shearling Coat was wildly successful. Fauna's back in her coat and I have plenty of spares in case she tries to change again. Oh, and my Boney II, sniff.

tumblr_msg9ayYGF91qa25kqo1_400.jpg

NICE. She wore it AND displayed it. Nice. I'm glad. She does look cute in that.

Philia

Whuuu how do you force animals to wear clothes? My Captain America outfit is really popular for some reason.

When they ask for it from you, they can occasionally change into it. You can mail it to them. They also outright buy it at retail too. The gamble is whether if they'll wear it or display it.

I need to go out and do something this morning. It's going to be amusing when it hits after nine and I'm drinking and buying nips from Joan at a brewery.

Whuuu how do you force animals to wear clothes? My Captain America outfit is really popular for some reason.

Half my animals are wearing Union Jack thanks to Robin64 posting his pattern in my town. *chuckles*

Linius

Got all excited about this huge shadow in the river because I was hoping for a pike. It was an arapaima.

Fish I need to catch: soft-shelled turtle, Neon Tetra, Salmon, King Salmon, Pike and Mitten Crab.

Bugs I need to catch: Scorpion, Orchid Mantis and a Fly.

Still need to make a list to figure out what deap sea creatures I need.

Are blue roses super rare? And that is some niiice .gif work there.
To grow on your own? Yes. But, now that duping exists, you could get lucky and get them for free on GameFAQs.

This is the first blue rose that I have grown myself since release date. Well, maybe not since release date since back then I didn't know what I was doing and I think I moved my Red* roses to the beach last month?

If it helps, I am using the Beautiful ordinance and for the past few days I've only been watering my beds of orange x purple roses and my red* roses. (I've occasionally been watering my other hybrid beds too.)

CONGRATS ON THE SEX BLUE ROSE! :)

That... bob gif is AWESOME. I'm gonna avatarize it for another forum because omg.
THANKS. I feel like I am ontop of the world. Going to make pancakes for breakfast because I bet Bob would love them.

I love playing at like 1am way too much to switch from Night Owl! I've lost count of how many days I am into my Perfect Town run, but it's not too hard to keep it as long as you play every day.

Reckoner

I bought an exhibit room on the second floor of the museum. I was going to put all the gem rocks there but they are too small. :( guess I'll do something different

MicH

That Bob gif is AMAZING. Congrats on the blue rose too :D

Some pics of the last two days in Dewford:

tumblr_msgaphyGpS1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Snake's picture at last! I really want Gayle's and Phoebe's now as I plan on having them move sometime in the future

tumblr_msgaqoWTWR1svgayqo1_400.jpg

The house of my alt. I really like it as it's supposed to be like a lodge cabin in the woods/mountains

tumblr_msgas1JTUu1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Chillin' with my girlfrie.. eh Cheri!

tumblr_msgat9qqpq1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Whoop!

tumblr_msgaukcyXI1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Thanks Phineas!

EDIT: Here's the full-moon vanity:

tumblr_msgb76I4dV1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Got gyroids on premium today.

I think I'll finally sell my lot; I'm getting tired of collecting them.

Have at least 50 or whatever's the max no. of items you can put in a room.

Anybody want to catalog/take my gyroids before I dispose of them? Or come over to sell yours?

Reposting because 10 more got added.

Also, the full-moon vanity looks rather nice. I have it ordered, so just 1 hour and a bit before it arrives...

Linius

Hey is now a good to time to come catalog those kk tunes?

I'm at Kami's town right now and it's gonna take while still. After it's dinner time.

And damn some times I really fucking hate this game. Just doing the catting business at Kami's town and then I ate that stupid birthday cake. They should have come up with something so you can't make that mistake. Now I have to start like 20 minutes of catting all over new :/

I'm at Kami's town right now and it's gonna take while still. After it's dinner time.

And damn sometimes I really fucking hate this game. Just doing the catting business at Kami's town and then I ate that stupid birthday cake. They should have come up with something so you can't make that mistake. Now I have to start like 20 minutes of catting all over new :/

Nooooo... Somebody had to do that X D

Reminds me of the time I ate 1000 turnips by accident.

But birthday cake is much worse...

braves01

Banned

And damn sometimes I really fucking hate this game. Just doing the catting business at Kami's town and then I ate that stupid birthday cake. They should have come up with something so you can't make that mistake. Now I have to start like 20 minutes of catting all over new :/

Ugh that sucks about the cake. That's not the first time I've heard about people accidentally eating it either.

Lol, forgot to tell you sorry. Told everyone first to watch the cake, so... You was the first one I forgot to tell about. :) Somebody had to be the first one. :)

Oh, wel if you come again, do the cake first. :) And I will save each five minutes to not have that disaster again. :) Nothing else is edible. :)

Gate is open again. :)

Nori Chan

Yesterday was a good day :)

After spending all day hunting , I choked 3 scorpions and 1 tarantula, but I finally did it. One step closer to the 100% badge and gold net :)

3rXWF8e.jpg

IJ8Ox7t.jpg

And now one of my favorite neighbors also suggested something I've been waiting forever for
wSoltrc.jpg

love you rosie

Linius

Lol, forgot to tell you sorry. Told everyone first to watch the cake, so... You was the first one I forgot to tell about. :)

Oh, wel if you come again, do first the cake. :) And I will save each five minutes to not have that disaster again. :)

Yeah, I should have asked you to save. My mistake. Cataloging is like the most boring thing ever and it takes ages with that much stuff.

And now the stupid monkey keeps telling me someone's busy and I can't enter. If he keeps repeating I'm just gonna stop playing for a few hours because it's beginning to get a bit frustrating now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom