• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Niraj. Today's your lucky day. Soleil has FINALLY suggested her final pwp to me. I'm now letting her go. I figure you're full up so I'm asking if you still want her now to see if I can give her to MicH or bpb.

Sure, I'm still interested :) hopefully one of my lame normals wants to move soon :(

MicH

Niraj. Today's your lucky day. Soleil has FINALLY suggested her final pwp to me. I'm now letting her go. I figure you're full up so I'm asking if you still want her now to see if I can give her to MicH or bpb.
I can hold her if it comes to that. I'm just very worried about me infecting you with any of these move-outs. I don't know if that thing about visiting a full village to clear your backlog works though

That golden dresser would be fine!
Great! If you open your gate I'll be there in 2 min :D (oh and whats your town name?)

I can hold her if it comes to that. I'm just very worried about me infecting you with any of these move-outs. I don't know if that thing about visiting a full village to clear your backlog works though

Great! If you open your gate I'll be there in 2 min :D (oh and whats your town name?)

West Egg, I just gotta find where I stored that stupid golden bed, I have so much extra junk XD

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
anyone looking for the amazing, dynamic or perfect paintings?

I'd like to sell these forty something bundles I have.

If you're on in the next 10 minutes i'll open my gate. Otherwise I'll be going to bed.

Same for anybody else who needs to sell perfect pears to my Retail.

Anyone catch a pike yet? I've had no luck in the last hour or so
I got lucky and got a pike. It's the salmon that are evil... EVIL!

Pike just reminds me of this bad mofo from Sword in the Stone;

Sword-disneyscreencaps.com-3512.jpg

Had no luck with any of the new fish so far, but got all the new bugs barring the House Centipede. Was wondering how I'd spot the Petaltail Dragonfly and well... it's fuggin HUUUUUGE.

So the Char will always be in the waterfall nearest the sea?

EDIT: Got it! It was actually a bit up from the waterfall, not in/around it. Looks like quite an unremarkable thing!

Linius

Speaking of the emporium, I can open my gates for awhile if anyone's interested in any of this...

Sweets: bookcase, dresser, table, closet, floor, wall
Clothes: hot dog hat (How random.), witch's hat, cowboy boots, misc. fall clothes. Moldy Dress in Able's (First come, first serve.)

Retail premium is furniture.

Do you still have the cowboy boots? :D

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Not yet. Got the salmon and king salmon out of the way though

I hate you... So much.
So very much.

Is the Salmon's shadow the same as the black bass? I've caught about 6 billion black bass while trying to get the salmon.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesss you're going down Pike.

You know what I would have loved? An unlockable option to listen to the AC:pG/AC:WW music. I love the new stuff, but it's too mellow/emotional, need me some funk!

Reckoner

I caught lots of salmon already. they spawn in the waterfall

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesss you're going down Pike.

You know what I would have loved? An unlockable option to listen to the AC:pG/AC:WW music. I love the new stuff, but it's too mellow/emotional, need me some funk!

AC:WW has to be in my top of greatest soundtracks of all time. I have to say that the nostalgia was one of the key factors that made me get New Leaf on the launch day.

btw, isn't there a qr code to get the paths of AC:pG?

Linius

I hate you... So much.
So very much.

Is the Salmon's shadow the same as the black bass? I've caught about 6 billion black bass while trying to get the salmon.

You can only catch the salmon where the river and the sea meet. And it's a large shadow. His buddy King Salmon is a huge shadow and can be found in the same little area.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I hate you... So much.
So very much.

Are you fishing in the ocean where the river drops down as a fall? You should be.

Linius

Yeah, I only picked up a lamp this morning so everything is still there. I can open the gates if you want to come get them.

Yeah I'll come by. I didn't expect I could get them so quick. I want a cowboy mannequin in my western room. I still need the western pants though, got the rest of it already.

MicH

Whitney just gave me a moldy shirt for giving her the carp she was looking for (which took WAY TOO long for a freaking carp).. Gee, thanks Whitney, I love you too.

And Static has really been bringing it lately. Two PWPs in two days.. and I haven't even been trying. Love ya, man.

I also just want to say that I really like the noises the crickets make

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Retail premium is furniture.
I would take advantage of this if it wasn't so much hassle to move all my furniture to the locker. I'm just happy to get rid of it so I'll just sell for standard price. Hope I get perfect town status tomorrow (I should have enough flowers for it at least)

... Poncho's like one of my top villagers from Wild World :p

EDIT: Damn, forgot I said Moe could move in from my campsite today, bringing me up to 10. Wasn't meant to be </3

I would take advantage of this if it wasn't so much hassle to move all my furniture to the locker. I'm just happy to get rid of it so I'll just sell for standard price. Hope I get perfect town status tomorrow (I should have enough flowers for it at least)

My gate will be open for awhile at least if you change your mind.

Yeah I'll come by. I didn't expect I could get them so quick. I want a cowboy mannequin in my western room. I still need the western pants though, got the rest of it already.

Open but no hurry. I'll be off looking for the new fish.

MicH

Well, looks like Poncho is free if anyone wants to take him.

95px-Poncho_NewLeaf_Official.png
Definitely one of the best jocks. But I already have Kid Cat coming up whenever Snake moves, so I'm gonna skip. He would have made a great couple with Cheri though (yes I'm weird and I like having two of each animal, one of each gender, so I have a couple).

It sounds even worse when I say it out loud

Jak140

Man. Pascal just scared the crap out of me. I'm doing some diving for the first time in weeks for the September creatures and I catch a scallop and give it to Pascal. Later I see a body floating in the water beyond the barrier out of the corner of my eye and I'm like "Oh god, wtf is that!" Turns out it's motherlovin' Pascal. What the hell? I completed the pirate set weeks ago and this is the first time I've ever seen him swimming around in the water.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My gate will be open for awhile at least if you change your mind.
Well I'll see how much free room I have as I did get rid of 50% of my rubbish in yesterday's giveaway. Also the number wasn't quite as great as I though since a lot of it is wallpapers and carpet which I'll just sell in my own town. I'll try and make the effort.

Awww. The only food related clothing she had for me today was the sandwich tank.

ALSO Kid Cat is moving into my TT town :O I might wanna replace Snake with him, especially as I just got Snake's picture. Him or Leonardo for sure.. and I don't have Leonardo

Leonardo is the cutest. Caught him sleeping on a stump. He's just about the cutest thing ever with his eyes closed. Only villager I got from campsite, too, so I feel especially attached to him.

Frost_Ace

Leonardo is the cutest. Caught him sleeping on a stump. He's just about the cutest thing ever with his eyes closed. Only villager I got from campsite, too, so I feel especially attached to him.
Awww I want him and Rolf in my town really badly :(they don't seem popular on gfaqs though.

How can I get them more easily? TT?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Only took up five segments in my closet. So after making all that fuss it looks like I'll try popping over anyway HA HA. -_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom