• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok cool we can have a collective Ankha worshipping session tonight for all the Ankha worshippers out there!

Also, I have too many egos in my town. :(

Boogiepop

...Ugh. So apparently the IGN guide I was using sucks, and I also discovered the app for the game one day too late. I didn't realize I still needed the killifish. :(

Now I have to wait for April at least to finish off my fish collection.

Linius

...Ugh. So apparently the IGN guide I was using sucks, and I also discovered the app for the game one day too late. I didn't realize I still needed the killifish. :(

Now I have to wait for April at least to finish off my fish collection.

Maybe Mich or BPB can help you when they time travel backwards again. Or advertise on Gamefaqs that you are willing to pay a TT'er to catch one in their town ;)

Got Wolfgang's pic today. :D

I wasn't a huge fan of him initially, but he really grew on me as I kept playing, and then I just recently started actively trying to get his picture.

Side note, can I bring Katie to someone's town real quick please?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Maybe Mich or BPB can help you when they time travel backwards again. Or advertise on Gamefaqs that you are willing to pay a TT'er to catch one in their town ;)
Or just do it yourself; does it make one feel better that they take advantage of using a TTer rather than doing it themselves?

Linius

Or just do it yourself; does it make one feel better that they take advantage of using a TTer rather than doing it themselves?

Well I for one am too afraid to travel back and forth in my main town because I don't know if I can fuck anything up on accident. So for me I'd rather take advantage of someone experienced :p

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: Complete
Perfect Town Day 9: In progress

Rained earlier in the day so I don't have to worry about my flowers for two days. And I got a new satisfaction message (obviously from Tortimer)

"Why, it's amazing, and I truly mean that! This town is simply the best! They've clearly worked very hard! This old man is really pleased!"

Better mayor than Tortimer confirmed

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: Complete
Perfect Town Day 9: In progress

Rained earlier in the day so I don't have to worry about my flowers for two days. And I got a new satisfaction message (obviously from Tortimer)

"Why, it's amazing, and I truly mean that! This town is simply the best! They've clearly worked very hard! This old man is really pleased!"

Better mayor than Tortimer confirmed

Two days? Really? That's awesome

We have a lot of BB viewers in this thread I see. Good people, good people.

Actually, Niraj kind of put me on to it. :D

My gf and I just finished Season One from Netflix. One of the best shows ever already imo, and I hear it keeps getting better. Writing, acting, and PACING are par excellence.

Linius

I just found out that there are villagers named Cranston and Wart jr (and of course Walt)

Maybe the localization people are BB fan too lol.

That's great :lol

Only halfway through Season 2, trying to catch up for the end of the month!

Actually, Niraj kind of put me on to it. :D

My gf and I just finished Season One from Netflix. One of the best shows ever already imo, and I hear it keeps getting better. Writing, acting, and PACING are par excellence.

You guys keep watching, it will only get better indeed.

Yes! Blathers is finally coming around. Now just one fossil remaining until my exhibit is complete. I know my mammoth skull is out there somewhere...

Ellix

I finally decided to destroy one of my bridges, so hopefully I can start getting those bridge suggestions.

Also tentatively starting to path the town, so it's gonna be a looong play session ~_~

Philia

Hang on, letting my husband catalog all of these and I'll list the gracie clothes. I didn't want to sell them because I knew they're unorderable.

Saving Detective outfit for Niraj. :) I can order this for anyone else if needed.

Done Edit!

Sweater Dress
Yellow Dotted Dress
Mod Shirt
White Tuxedo Jacket
Blue Ringmaster Coat
Red Ringmaster Coat
Groovy tank
Coral tee
Matador's pants
Rainbow plaid shorts
White leather shoes
Floppy Hat
Gracie Tank
Brown plaid shorts
Petal parasol
Leopard pumps
Zebra tank
Tiger tank
Gracie hat
Aviator shades
Elegant Umbrella
Coral Tank
Tacky sweater
Blue dotted dress
White Formal pants
Modern Umbrella
Gracie Umbrella
Gracie glasses
White lace skirt
Dogtooth dress
Flashy hairpin

Nori Chan

Not going to lie I've been spending the last 30 minutes cataloging everything I have in that app. Thanks for whoever recommended it, it is amazing. I highly recommend it if you have an android or an apple product.

It's funny how Marina is the new Marshal who was the new Ankha who was the new Julian on GF.

Yeah, she's cute as a button, but so is Flurry, who gets no love. Interesting to see who the next #1 trendy dreamie will be . . .

Boogiepop

I also want to say that I've had absolutely terrible luck with Gracie showing up. I have yet to see her even once in my playtime with the game. :( I'll never get the final store upgrade at this rate.

I need to catch a common butterfly for a villager, but it's likely to rain all day. I'd like to visit another town. Might as well have a petition signed too. FC: 4270-1022-0210

I also want to say that I've had absolutely terrible luck with Gracie showing up. I have yet to see her even once in my playtime with the game. :( I'll never get the final store upgrade at this rate.

Dude I saw her and completely was oblivious to the fact I needed her for a shop upgrade. Completely ignored her.

Linius

Hang on, letting my husband catalog all of these and I'll list the gracie clothes. I didn't want to sell them because I knew they're unorderable.

Saving Detective outfit for Niraj. :) I can order this for anyone else if needed.

EDITING:

Sweater Dress
Yellow Dotted Dress
Mod Shirt
White Tuxedo Jacket
Blue Ringmaster Coat
Red Ringmaster Coat
Groovy tank
Coral tee
Matador's pants
Rainbow plaid shorts
White leather shoes
Floppy Hat
Gracie Tank

Hmm, not really anything in there I'd like. Thanks for offering!

Elija2

It's funny how Marina is the new Marshal who was the new Ankha who was the new Julian on GF.

Yeah, she's cute as a button, but so is Flurry, who gets no love. Interesting to see who the next #1 trendy dreamie will be . . .

Maybe Diva will finally get the appreciation that she deserves...

lol

EDITING:

Sweater Dress
Yellow Dotted Dress
Mod Shirt
White Tuxedo Jacket
Blue Ringmaster Coat
Red Ringmaster Coat
Groovy tank
Coral tee
Matador's pants
Rainbow plaid shorts
White leather shoes
Floppy Hat
Gracie Tank
Brown plaid shorts
Petal parasol
Leopard pumps
Could I have the ringmaster coats please?

Flurry has been gaining in popularity a lot lately. She's definitely the most popular hamster. (I love her.)

EDITING:

Sweater Dress
Yellow Dotted Dress
Mod Shirt
White Tuxedo Jacket
Blue Ringmaster Coat
Red Ringmaster Coat
Groovy tank
Coral tee
Matador's pants
Rainbow plaid shorts
White leather shoes
Floppy Hat
Gracie Tank
Brown plaid shorts
Petal parasol
Leopard pumps
Zebra tank
Tiger tank
Gracie hat

I'm especially interested in white tux and shoes

Philia

Sorry about that guys lol, I've finished editing that post.

Niraj - Detective Outfit, Coral Tee
Hours - Ringmaster Coats (red and blue)
Wee - White Tux jacket, pants and shoes

I also have some saharah stuff to give away. I don't want to sell those either.

Hopscotch floor
Sidewalk
Sand Garden
music-room wall
ancient wall

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Does anyone have a tokonoma, kimono, and ceramic hot pot that I can catalog?

I have all that shit you wanted me to order. Want to pick it up?

Sorry about that guys lol, I've finished editing that post.

Niraj - Detective Outfit, Coral Tee
Hours - Ringmaster Coats (red and blue)
Wee - White Tux jacket, pants and shoes

I also have some saharah stuff to give away. I don't want to sell those either.

Hopscotch floor
Sidewalk
Sand Garden
music-room wall
ancient wall

I'd be happy to grab the Aviator shades and tacky sweater too if you don't mind :)

Philia

Okay, I'll open my gates for you guys. I'm definitely interested in bush starts. I like white azaleas. If you got one in store, please buy it and bring it over! :)

Elija2

When villagers invite you over to their place, is it possible to stay long enough so that they don't say "Leaving so soon?" when you try to leave? I kinda feel bad when they say it, but I loiter in their house for over 5 minutes and they still think I'm leaving too soon. I've got things to do, they can't expect me to just sit in a room all day!

Does anyone have a tokonoma, kimono, and ceramic hot pot that I can catalog?

I have a kimono. Don't ask why I bought a dress, it looked cool. But yeah, you can have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom