• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, today the AC icon on my 3DS has a blue update circle against it. When I go to the game menu and click on he update option, it says that the game is up to date. However, the icon still remains. Is there some other update?

Thanks.

Philia

Hey guys, today the AC icon on my 3DS has a blue update circle against it. When I go to the game menu and click on he update option, it says that the game is up to date. However, the icon still remains. Is there some other update?

Thanks.

It means you got a streetpassed or nintendo HHA showcase house to visit.

Boogiepop

Okay guys, I have WAY too many fossils taking up storage space right now, so I'm looking for trades, I guess. If you want any fossils here and don't have anything off my list, money definitely works for me, as I still have a good number of house loans to pay off.

My extras:
Fossils:
Iguanodon Tail x2
Iguanodon Torso x3
Iguanodon Skull
Spino Torso x2
Spino Tail
Apato Torso
Diplo Hip x5
Diplo Skull
Diplo Neck
Diplo Tail
Anklyo Torso x2
Tricera Skull x2
Tricera Torso
Megacero Tail x2
Megacero Skull x4
Mammoth Skull x2
Mammoth Torso x3
Styraco Tail x2
Styraco Skull
Stego Tail x2
Stego Skull
T. rex Tail
Shark Tooth x2
Trilobite
Ichthyo Skull
Coprolite x2
Raptor Torso
Raptor Skull
Ptera Left Wing
Ptera Right Wing
Dinosaur Egg x2
Fern Fossil
Amber
Dimetrodon Torso
Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Skull
Plesio Torso x3
Plesio Skull
Parasaur Skull x2

What I Need:
Fossils:
Anklyo Skull
T. rex Skull

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Hat
Varia Mask
Yellow Pikmin hat
Super Mushroom
Green Shell
1-up Mushroom
Green Pipe
Fire Bar
Triple Shell
Pikmin
Triforce
Wario Mustache
Mario Mustache
Triple Banana
Starman

And I'm always open to more Metroids, even though I have some.

Meier

Look at this town flag my wife came across in Dreamland. They weren't sharing their patterns sadly.

BTGIz3kCQAACjyT.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Okay guys, I have WAY too many fossils taking up storage space right now, so I'm looking for trades, I guess. If you want any fossils here and don't have anything off my list, money definitely works for me, as I still have a good number of house loans to pay off.
I may have the two you need, will have to check after I've visited BPB.

Awww I want him and Rolf in my town really badly :(they don't seem popular on gfaqs though.

How can I get them more easily? TT?

I'd say the best way would be to make a post saying you're looking for a certain villager (in this case, Leo), and post it on GameFaqs, Bell Tree Forums, Animal Crossing Community, Reddit, and here. I know that sounds a bit much, but I did that and had multiple responses within the first few hours.

Problem is that once people start to think no one is looking for certain villagers, they don't even bother to offer. I think Leo isn't popular cause he's just a cute tiger, no horn, no mummy robes, no crown, no ninja costume, no bangs. Just a perfectly cute cat. My favorite jock by far.

Highwind

Anyone got a treasure chest up for trade? I don't have much aside from a moon, master sword, kart and S.S. Dolphin.

I have also decided to just catalog the Game Shelf if anyone has one (sorry if I missed any messages yesterday, had to do something shortly after I made that post).

Linius

It's time to dedicate a museum exhibit room to clothes that can't be reordered.

Mich, you wanna come by to pick up some bushes?

Chopper

The already awesome New Leaf Android app just got a whole load awesomer. Full catalogue support! I think it's available on iOS too, and I cannot recommend it enough!

This one.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hitting the item limit in a room is annoying. Especially when it's in your house and you're not using it to dump items. Wanted to hang more things on the wall. :mad:

The already awesome New Leaf Android app just got a whole load awesomer. Full catalogue support! I think it's available on iOS too, and I cannot recommend it enough!

This one.

Seems like most of the crashes on the iOS version are gone now.

Hoping the developer does a iPad version (or makes it a universal app). It's alright in iPhone mode, but it's not ideal.

Chopper

Seems like most of the crashes on the iOS version are gone now.

Hoping the developer does a iPad version (or makes it a universal app). It's alright in iPhone mode, but it's not ideal.
Email him and ask. He replied to my request for full catalogue support!

This app is brilliant. I'm not sure there's any info it doesn't provide. Which fish and bugs are gone next month, what's available during events, full inter-region DLC...

I'm gonna spend the next hour or so going through it, checking everything I have. The fact it's sorted into sets and series makes it pretty painless!

This app is brilliant. I'm not sure there's any info it doesn't provide. Which fish and bugs are gone next month, what's available during events, full inter-region DLC...

I'm gonna spend the next hour or so going through it, checking everything I have. The fact it's sorted into sets and series makes it pretty painless!

I was entering all my fish/bugs and thought "Ah if only it was in the order they show up in the game instead of alphabetically..." And that was an option! Great app. Thinking of paying the 70p to upgrade to no ads.

Linius

I already have a spreadsheet of my own with sets I completed and different targets like the music or western stuff. Also all bugs, fishes and deepsea creatures. But that app will be usefull to keep track of my complete catalogue now they've updated it :D

Chopper

I was entering all my fish/bugs and thought "Ah if only it was in the order they show up in the game instead of alphabetically..." And that was an option! Great app. Thinking of paying the 70p to upgrade to no ads.
I just did exactly that. Impressive work for one guy's efforts.

Does anybody have the link to the iOS app of it? Would love to see it for myself. Is it a checklist?
Yes. And more. Basically an ultimate companion.

here

Marvie_3

Banned

The only thing I don't like about it is that not every category has the option to sort by what you have/have not checked off.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by. I appreciate the mystery present from whomever left it. And, thank you, Galactic Fork, for leaving your designs! Despite trying to woo my Bunnie away...

Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of BPB. Much love cherie :)

You seemed vaguely worth the effort. ;) It was my pleasure.

Oh, full catalog support in the iOS version too. It's iPhone-only but this looks great.

tumblr_msgo25DXa71sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msgo25DXa71sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of BPB. Much love cherie :)

Caught my pike too :D

Thanks for the tip, gonna check it out :)

Was hoping that's who it would be. Congrats, dude! She's a keeper.

Now, next time I come visitin I best be seein those smug PWPs around her house (pyramid, sphinx). Jealous you got the pyramid.

Oh and someone was tracking how much you cheat. I'm pretty bad, and what's worse is that I feel no guilt. :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Was hoping that's who it would be. Congrats, dude! She's a keeper.

Now, next time I come visitin I best be seein those smug PWPs around her house (pyramid, sphinx). Jealous you got the pyramid.

Oh and someone was tracking how much you cheat. I'm pretty bad, and what's worse is that I feel no guilt. :p

I already built both right outside her house lol

My town's finally taking shape, spent forever the last few days individually laying out some simplistic paths. Can't wait until I unlock all the Fairy Tale theme Public Works Projects so I can get a running thing going on.

woSF33p.jpg

Going to go to the island and maybe play some Saints Row IV, but if after that anybody's up for some multiplayer or wants a visitor, my FC's in my profile.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's a job I should have done long ago, but finally my town is litter free.

Should probably update my dream town now.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Great minds (well, we do both have English degrees) . . .

Coming to visit tonight! Gotta see that pyramid in person.

Edit: This time I won't come 8 minutes before the Great Walter White Hour.

Pyramid will be up tomorrow :) Sphinx is there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom