• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

My town has been invaded by those red tailed dragonflys. They're everywhere.

Yup they really are. The bugs are very easy to catch for september.

But the fish always seem to take up most of my time. Well except for the Tarantula and scorpion then.

Jak140

And reposting for new page:

Does anyone have a tokonoma and ceramic hot pot that I can catalog?

My FC is: 1907-8574-3096
I've got these spread across a couple alt accounts, give me a few minutes and I'll dig them out for you. FC 3566 2276 4051

Any chance you've got any of these cataloged? Don't worry about it if you don't.

Furniture:
Fish grill
Smoker
Holiday candle
Striped cone

Wallpaper:
Tent wall

Carpet:
Fancy carpet

I just need those and about 17 songs and I'll have all orderable items cataloged (except for clothing and letter paper).

suzu

Thanks Elija. Great town!

I've got these spread across a couple alt accounts, give me a few minutes and I'll dig them out for you. FC

Any chance you've got any of these cataloged? Don't worry about it if you don't.

Furniture:
Fish grill
Smoker
Holiday candle
Striped cone

Wallpaper:
Tent wall

Carpet:
Fancy carpet

I just need those and about 17 songs and I'll have all orderable items cataloged (except for clothing and letter paper).

That'd be great. Thank you! :) What's your FC?

I don't have any of those either.. sorry. :( What songs do you still need?

Jak140

All right. I can grab all those songs for you from my music player for you to catalog too. Your town or mine?

Wow you're awesome! Thank you! I'll bring the two to your town if that's easier since you have more stuff to carry. Let me know when i can join.

suzu

Wow you're awesome! Thank you! I'll bring the two to your town if that's easier since you have more stuff to carry. Let me know when i can join.

I just added ya to my friend list. Add me back! :) Gonna open the town in a minute.

Edit: It's open.

Okay, now I know why I can't catch the sweet shrimp, spiny lobster and mitten crab.

They only appear from the 15th of September, so we won't get to see these creatures till then...

Why that date? :( O, well got everything else from the september catches...

Oh, and I miss a moving painting, then I have all the paintings. Now for the four statues...

Edit: well, going to bed, have to work tomorrow. Night, night, guys. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Okay, now I know why I can't catch the sweet shrimp, spiny lobster and mitten crab.

They only appear from the 15th of September, so we won't get to see these creatures till then...

Oh, and I miss a moving painting, then I have all the paintings. Now for the four statues...

Oh damn, crab is too? That's so damn lame. I guess I'm good too :/

Julian just asked me for a cicada. Is that a joke?

Lantern fly counts

Linius

Weird right. I noticed the flatworm is only around till september 15th. So I need to get on with that one.

Julian just asked me for a cicada. Is that a joke?

No trade. :) Just come pick it up when you have a chance. Either now or I'll hold onto it for you.

Terrible from Julian :lol

And if you could hold it for me that would be awesome.

Linius

I've been looking everywhere for that tokonoma. Please let me catalog whenever you get one!

I think Kabuki has it in his house. If he ever invites me over I'll buy it from him if he wants to part with it. But by that time I figure one of you already has it :p

Today I had two villagers over at my house btw. Frank came while I was chilling by my self and Flurry nicely asked me first.

Chopper

What the hell? How random. Still, Chambered Nautilus and Giant Isopod are totally breaking my balls. I've been actively looking for them for days now. :/

ramyeon

Edit: well, going to bed, have to work tomorrow. Night, night, guys. :)
I know that the grass and tree colours change in the latter half of Sept as Autumn starts to properly kick in, so that's probably why.

Jules is such an ingrate. He asks for a cicada the day after most of them disappear and then starts dancing around and signing while I desperately search for something to give him. Unicorns.

I certainly can be.

Okay, I'm going out for a bit. I'll find you then.

Animekatt

Yepppp! Ordered it for tomorrow. :)

OMG I love you! <3 Mind if I could cat that hot pot too?

I think Kabuki has it in his house. If he ever invites me over I'll buy it from him if he wants to part with it. But by that time I figure one of you already has it :p

Today I had two villagers over at my house btw. Frank came while I was chilling by my self and Flurry nicely asked me first.

Thanks. Suzu got it. :D

Linius

Holy shit, you guys seen Hirednoobs post in the turnip thread? He bought 120.000 turnips. I think you need at least 13 trips (the last one not completely filled) to sell all that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom