• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Got my Pike. And got two King Salmon. No regular Salmon yet. :/

Edit: Scrap that. Just got one. Much smaller than I thought it would be...

mb.exe

The trick is to give them the absolute best version of whatever they ask you to get them (sharks if they ask for ocean fish, golden stag if they ask for a stag, remade furniture if they ask for furniture, perfect fruit even if the one they ask for is foreign, etc. Also if you have an out of town petition they may give you a pic for that). And if you don't mind resetting, save right before you give it to them and keep restarting the game until they give you their pic. Before you go through the trouble though, make sure you are good friends with them. You can check this by saying their name into the megaphone when they are near (don't yell into their ear though), if they wave at you it means you're good friends and you have a chance of getting their pic. Also, idk if it does anything, but having good feng shui and wearing your lucky item for the day probably doesn't hurt.

Awesome, thanks for the info

ramyeon

Holy shit, you guys seen Hirednoobs post in the turnip thread? He bought 120.000 turnips. I think you need at least 13 trips (the last one not completely filled) to sell all that :/
If they're sold at someone else's town that stops 12 other people from getting in to sell theirs. Pretty much the whole reason I only ever buy what I can fit in my locker.

Linius

If they're sold at someone else's town that stops 12 other people from getting in to sell theirs. Pretty much the whole reason I only ever buy what I can fit in my locker.

Well that too yes. But I was bored after buying my usual locker full this morning. I can't imagine myself buying 12,5 lockers filled with turnips. I don't even know how to store them.

ramyeon

Well that too yes. But I was bored after buying my usual locker full this morning. I can't imagine myself buying 12,5 lockers filled with turnips. I don't even know how to store them.
Haha yeah also I'm pretty obsessive about cleanliness and order so leaving then scattered around my house or town would probably drive me crazy :/

Yessss, finally got my silver watering can! And Super T&T is closing to become TIY tomorrow. Pretty excited.

Accidentally forgot to buy turnips this morning though. Another long week of slow progress finishing my house payments. :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Good ole Del, suggesting me the Pack of Rice. LOL! :) I love him too much to judge. His last pwp is that zen bridge.

Sweet! I still need those two and the zen light. Got a log bench suggested by Muffy today, so just four more of those. I figure I'll go for the bridges after I get everything else, just for completion's sake.

Philia

Does anyone here want Del when he goes? I don't need him anymore. Despite of how awesome he is, he's a cranky villager and I don't need anymore cranky pwps.

Good ole Del, suggesting me the Pack of Rice. LOL! :) I love him too much to judge. His last pwp is that zen bridge.
Good luck with the bridge, I haven't gotten a single bridge PWP suggestion since I built my third one. I've heard you can still get them but they seem extremely rare.

Philia

Good luck with the bridge, I haven't gotten a single bridge PWP suggestion since I built my third one. I've heard you can still get them but they seem extremely rare.

I know. You're not kidding about that. I just fucking got my wooden one just a couple days ago. Its just obnoxious. But trapping Soleil at the beach for her pwp worked for me earlier. So I'll do the same damn thing with Del to get that damn bridge out of him tomorrow.

Garland7G

Here are some shots of the weekend so far.

tumblr_msh17vMlqL1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Night fishin' with Tammy.

tumblr_msh1aroV4T1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Midnight bug huntin’

tumblr_msh1eaA7PC1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Ankha moved in!

tumblr_msh1gfvQPP1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Nintendo sent me some mail.

If only I didn't miss KK for the 3rd week straight lol.

Is this confirmed? I don't have the fairy-tale bridge and don't care that much about getting it, but it would still be nice! I have 3 bridges btw . . .

Philia

I'm lucky to have average looking villagers for originals. They're all over in my main street now lol. I just hate Rocket though.

Linius

I'm lucky to have average looking villagers for originals. They're all over in my main street now lol. I just hate Rocket though.

I've never seen my old villagers in mainstreet. I think it would be quite shocking to see Charlise back in my town again.

Ellix

It seems you can't get bridge PWP suggestions at all if you have three bridges built. The third bridge was the very first PWP I ever built, and I have not had a single bridge PWP suggestion...until just now. I demolished a bridge yesterday, and today I got my first ever bridge suggestion. It seems to correlate with what I've read online as well.

Hansel

Banned
Is anyone still in August?

I need a Robust Cicada and I don't wanna wait for July.

I've made a terrible mistake.

Someone. Help. Please.

ramyeon

Is anyone still in August?

I need a Robust Cicada and I don't wanna wait for July.

I've made a terrible mistake.

Someone. Help. Please.
It shouldn't be a problem for you to TT back to the last day of August, catch one, then TT back. Just make sure no villagers are planning on moving before you TT back to the current date.

Hansel

Banned
It shouldn't be a problem for you to TT back to the last day of August, catch one, then TT back. Just make sure no villagers are planning on moving before you TT back to the current date.

But I'd feel dirty for time traveling.
Plus I bought a lotta turnips.
I dun goofed.

It seems you can't get bridge PWP suggestions at all if you have three bridges built. The third bridge was the very first PWP I ever built, and I have not had a single bridge PWP suggestion...until just now. I demolished a bridge yesterday, and today I got my first ever bridge suggestion. It seems to correlate with what I've read online as well.
I've had people tell me that they've gotten bridge PWP with three bridges, but I have no personal experience with that.

Hansel

Banned
Turnips are an issue. But visiting someone else's town who is TTing sounds no different from TTing yourself to me :p

I agree, but if they were in a TIME ZONE where it was still August...

Well I see no problem there :p

Edit: Wait. I'm an idiot. Shut up.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Can more than one old villager invade main street at a time? I've been haunted by Elvis for a few days and I thought it was awesome he was in club LOL while K.K. Slider was playing. So it had 2 animals and me at the time. If lots of old villagers come, it could fill out the club!

Philia

Can more than one old villager invade main street at a time? I've been haunted by Elvis for a few days and I thought it was awesome he was in club LOL while K.K. Slider was playing. So it had 2 animals and me at the time. If lots of old villagers come, it could fill out the club!

I assume up to 6 since there's said to be 16 villagers stored the cart's memory. IE if you move out first ten, you'll see the first 6 moveouts show up. I think. I'm already seeing... Olaf, Fang, Amelia, and Tank at my main street lol.

ramyeon

Yeah they can, I've had two at once before.

Unfortunately they were Muffy and Violet... :/

Jak140

Do villagers ever sell you statues? Or is the only place you can get them is from Redd? I still haven't seen Redd sell a legit statue once. The two I have were given to me.

Niraj

Do villagers ever sell you statues? Or is the only place you can get them is from Redd? I still haven't seen Redd sell a legit statue once. The two I have were given to me.

Haven't seen them ever sell one

I've seen 3 at once. Sort of sick of seeing the same ones, though. Would be nice to see the more recent move-outs. Would be very uncool if they only will show up if I move out more villagers. Hope it has to do with how long they've been gone, but not holding my breath . . .

Niraj

Got another Flurry's pic and got the gold visitor badge. bluepolicebox was visitor 500
and a couple others ;)
:)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
OK, in the pic of September new catches, it has the mitten crab and sweet shrimp listed as day time catches, but the wikia page (and android app) lists them a 9pm to 4am.

I've trying for those for a couple hours with no luck, so I'm inclined to believe the app. Anybody catch those in the day or night?

ramyeon

OK, in the pic of September new catches, it has the mitten crab and sweet shrimp listed as day time catches, but the wikia page (and android app) lists them a 9pm to 4am.

I've trying for those for a couple hours with no luck, so I'm inclined to believe the app. Anybody catch those in the day or night?
They only start appearing from the 15th of September, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom