• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants Katie the adorable kitten today? She keeps sending me duplicate items so I want to pass her on.

Also, from the past couple days...

tumblr_msi7ia8xVO1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

No. You stay away from that unicorn, Lolly.

tumblr_msi7e1AiRt1qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_msi7dlOy5h1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

Isabelle's holding a shirt hostage in my plaza.

tumblr_msi7elaPWI1qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_msi7flL4FR1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

Celebrating Niraj's 500 visitors and newest arrival.

tumblr_msi7izQXJN1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

Sniff.

Nice. That's a bit better than a t-shirt ;)

My Pate. :) She didn't even want anything: it came in the mail after a visit.

I second that.

Third.

BTKm-ZaCQAAJVzi.jpg

The blue army grows thick...

And Vladimir is sick. (Again.)

Booting him out of my town soon even if he was my original. I'll boot him out once I get my 10th villager.

Animekatt

Oh by the way, I got a second pic of Annalisa (thanks for letting me get my petition signed, MicH!) so you can grab that from me whenever.

Oh nice, I'll pick it up later today. I still have yet to receive a picture from my animals, but I feel like I'm getting close to Colton's.

Argh Snake wanted to move and said he could. I have Kid Cat in my TT town, but I really don't know if I actually want Snake to go just yet. I have gotten his picture though.

Why is this so hard? :(

If he leaves I'll only have Gayle left of my original 5.. and she's gonna move someday too

That's what happens! It's a tough one . . .

How strict is Perfect Town with garbage? a Fly is the only non-Scorpion insect left for me to catch right now, but I don't want to mess up my Golden Watering Can chances.

I want to do a Zelda exhibit but I haven't any wall paper and proper floor. :( Where can I get it?

I recommend the "palace tile." I'm doing the same and it's a work in progress. In addition to Zelda themed items, I have a candle, skeleton, the knight armor, a boomerang on the wall, and so forth. The spider wall clock fits well too.

How strict is Perfect Town with garbage? a Fly is the only non-Scorpion insect left for me to catch right now, but I don't want to mess up my Golden Watering Can chances.

If I'm not mistaken, you can throw down some rotten fruit and come back later in the day to find ants or a fly. As long as it isn't on the ground when the day resets at 6 AM, you should be fine.

Maybe 2 or 3 rubbish allowed?

But if you clean up (and check your town status with Isabelle) before 6AM, you'll be fine.

Thanks to whomever suggested the New Leaf Andrpid app a few pages. Really finding it useful, and it seems well made and designed. Pitched in a buck to the developer.

Got my Silver Slingshot today, Super T&T is closed to become TIY, things are looking up.

I have so many furniture sets incomplete. Gotta troll through my Showcase and see if anyone has these complete.

Alpine
Cabin
Classic
Exotic
Lovely
Modern
Modern Wood
Minimalist
Ranch
Regal
Rococo
Sleek

Chopper

Thanks to whomever suggested the New Leaf Andrpid app a few pages. Really finding it useful, and it seems well made and designed. Pitched in a buck to the developer.

Got my Silver Slingshot today, Super T&T is closed to become TIY, things are looking up.

I have so many furniture sets incomplete. Gotta troll through my Showcase and see if anyone has these complete.

Alpine
Cabin
Classic
Exotic
Lovely
Modern
Modern Wood
Minimalist
Ranch
Regal
Rococo
Sleek
Yup, it's awesome. Another nice feature: it describes the fake versions of art for you.

And I have a full Rococo set at hand you could log.

Edit: Sorry bout dat dp.

My girlfriend's Re-Tail is offering a premium on perfect apples if anyone wants in. Also a premium on wallpaper if you have any you want to unload with the apples. Her FC is: 0387-8945-3098.

Yesterday was such a wash for playing but in the spirit of labor day, I'll probably have my town open for a bit while I play FFXIV. Still need to visit a few people for some furniture. :)

Sydney is sick again and Deena is moving in. Had Chadder tell me I deliver packages better than Pete does and then suggested I put up a light house. The police station eludes me yet another day.

Whaatt suddenly my perfect town has gone down :( I dropped like... one apple. Jesus. I need to be more careful. 15 days is a long time.

EDIT: Picked up one rotten apple. Fixed! Looks like I'll be waiting to get the fly, don't want to take any chances.

Also, damn are salmons (king and normal) elusive!

Yup, it's awesome. Another nice feature: it describes the fake versions of art for you.

And I have a full Rococo set at hand you could log.

Edit: Sorry bout dat dp.
Thanks again for the assist in cataloging the Rococo series. I can finally have a decent room in my house with a full set. Pretty excited to start getting stuff together.

Now I just need some damn blue roses to start spawning. Can't wait for the fertilizer to become available.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Whaatt suddenly my perfect town has gone down :( I dropped like... one apple. Jesus. I need to be more careful. 15 days is a long time.

EDIT: Picked up one rotten apple. Fixed! Looks like I'll be waiting to get the fly, don't want to take any chances.

Drop something that attracts them; save and continue until it shows up.

Marvie_3

Banned

I finally got my king salmon this morning.

I find it funny now that it's September, there's a chance I might sneeze when I come out of the water.

And I'm disappointed that my dino model/music exhibit room will only allow eight music boxes to be placed on the floor (a result of having all my models being placed on display stand/glass display cases)

Marvie_3

Banned
I find it funny now that it's September, there's a chance I might sneeze when I come out of the water.

And I'm disappointed that my dino model/music exhibit room will only allow eight music boxes to be placed on the floor (a result of having all my models being placed on display stand/glass display cases)
That happened to me yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom