• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fall I guess? I wonder if I go in the water too long in December I get hypothermia and die.

That would be an interesting twist in this game. Then all your villagers can give you a funeral and gather around your casket like they do for PWPs. Isabelle deletes your save file after its over.

Animekatt

That would be an interesting twist in this game. Then all your villagers can give you a funeral and gather around your casket like they do for PWPs. Isabelle deletes your save file after its over.

But it would be months, if not years before they raise the money to give you a proper funeral..

Elija2

So apparently Phineas is in my town somewhere but I can't find the guy anywhere. I even tried using the microphone but Hans keeps answering instead. I want a badge, damnit!

Philia

Oooh... tempting. I have an entire room worth in my museum I am doing nothing with.

I'm here. I'm alive and will open my gates for you. Your damage will be at 750k. Its optional but appreciated. :)

There's a lot of gracie clothes and accessories for you to take for free too nearby.

I also have laid down a neutral painting and a common painting (not sure if this is legit).

Any US gaffers around who are happy to open their gate so I can nab the picnic basket (and drop Katie off)?
My friend code is 3007-8065-0432 if you fancy having me visit.

Philia

Apparently Hubby already had donated an Ancient Statue, so I have a spare one for anyone who needs it. I still don't have a Mystic statue donated myself. Trade isn't necessary but it'd be nice. :)

I'm also missing a Calm painting too.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Apparently Hubby already had donated an Ancient Statue, so I have a spare one for anyone who needs it. I still don't have a Mystic statue donated myself. Trade isn't necessary but it'd be nice. :)

I'm also missing a Calm painting too.

May I have it?

Elija2

Does Phineas not appear on event days? Booker and my villagers are saying he's in town, but I've looked everywhere and I can't find him. I also have Katie in my town so maybe I have to get rid of her before he'll appear.

Oooh... tempting. I have an entire room worth in my museum I am doing nothing with.

You're certainly welcome to.

I'll leave the gates open for a little while if anyone wishes to sell or bug Izzy for a picnic basket.

Edit: Non-US-GAF only on the picnic baskets. :) Elija2 tried to get a second in my town and was denied.

Boogiepop

Does Phineas not appear on event days? Booker and my villagers are saying he's in town, but I've looked everywhere and I can't find him. I also have Katie in my town so maybe I have to get rid of her before he'll appear.

I just got him in my town, so he should be fine on event days. Also finally found an Orchid Mantis after frustratingly finding a ton of normal mantises on white flowers, so yay!

I should be around most of the day. My gates aren't open all the time, but I should be able to pop in and get you in. I have a couple of other folks I hope to get today as well. :)

Home. :)

Retail premium today is ore if anyone has a stash they want to sell off.

Interested. :D

Thanks!

Just missing the mini-table, sofa, mini lamp and player now.

Ironically enough, my Gorgeous set, which I've been sneakily collecting from TT towns, is more complete X D

Is the sweets sofa you search? Got one today from Gracie, but I have the set already, so you can have it. :)

And I got Deena's picture today for delivering him/her something...

Elija2

Phineas finally showed up in my town once I got rid of Katie, so I guess he doesn't appear when she's around. Got the gold gardening and silver catalog badges. Kinda funny since the extent of my gardening skills is picking up flowers and planting them somewhere else.

I can't wait for 9pm... my favorite track in the game, next to 10am.

Man, I just realized that there are a couple of tracks that I have yet to hear and likely never will. I'm never gonna stay up until 4AM or wake up at 8AM, and if I do it sure as hell won't be to play Animal Crossing. I guess I could always listen to them on YouTube, but that takes the magic out of it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Phineas finally showed up in my town once I got rid of Katie, so I guess he doesn't appear when she's around. Got the gold gardening and silver catalog badges. Kinda funny since the extent of my gardening skills is picking up flowers and planting them somewhere else.

Man, I just realized that there are a couple of tracks that I have yet to hear and likely never will. I'm never gonna stay up until 4AM or wake up at 8AM, and if I do it sure as hell won't be to play Animal Crossing. I guess I could always listen to them on YouTube, but that takes the magic out of it.

I got to hear the 4 am one once...I had just gotten home and remembered I hadn't watered my flowers that day :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom