• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Anyone need a legit Neutral or Common painting?

If you have a spare Calm painting, I'd love to have it. :)

Anyone got premium on Perfect Cherries today?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Why oh why did tumblr change their login page so it doesn't work on a 3DS? I can't showoff my lamp dog army progress. :(

Interested. :) When could you give them away? :)

I can give them to you on Wednesday, although if you want the whole set it might take a while because there are 24 balloons and I can only order 10 a day (starting tomorrow).

I have normal, heart and bunny balloons in these 8 colours: red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, indigo and pink

If you have some of these already, just give me a shout.

Do you mind if I grab the sofa today? It's up to you though X D

I can give them to you on Wednesday, although if you want the whole set it might take a while because there are 24 balloons and I can only order 10 a day (starting tomorrow).

I have normal, heart and bunny balloons in these 8 colours: red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, indigo and pink

If you have some of these already, just give me a shout.

Do you mind if I grab the sofa today? It's up to you though X D

Well, I would go first to bpb town and then you can come for it today. :)

Oh, are they orderable? :) Well, cataloging would be enough for me if that's possible. :)

:) Gates are open to everyone.

Thanks, I'll come after lord helmet town. :)

Boogiepop

So, I changed my mind and decided to start collecting the mini-dino models, so my list has shrunk significantly. Still, posting for a new day.

I'm still also open for money as well, if people are willing to make an offer.

My extras:
Fossils:
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso x2
Spino Torso
Diplo Hip x4
Anklyo Torso
Tricera Skull
Megacero Tail
Megacero Skull x3
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso x2
Styraco Tail
Stego Tail x2
Shark Tooth x2
Trilobite
Coprolite x2
Raptor Torso
Dinosaur Egg x2
Fern Fossil
Amber
Plesio Torso x3
Parasaur Skull

What I Need:
Fossils:
Anklyo Skull
T. rex Skull
Diplo Chest (added because I'm SO close to a Diplo model!)

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Hat
Varia Mask
Yellow Pikmin hat
Super Mushroom
Green Shell
1-up Mushroom
Green Pipe
Fire Bar
Triple Shell
Pikmin
Triforce
Wario Mustache
Mario Mustache
Triple Banana
Starman

And I'm always open to more Metroids, even though I have some.

You're certainly welcome to.

I'll leave the gates open for a little while if anyone wishes to sell or bug Izzy for a picnic basket.

Edit: Non-US-GAF only on the picnic baskets. :) Elija2 tried to get a second in my town and was denied.

Since FFXIV crashed on me... I'm gonna grab all that ore I have and bring it over to sell. :)

Well, I would go first to bpb town and then you can come for it today. :)

Oh, are they orderable? :) Well, cataloging would be enough for me if that's possible. :)

Actually it's kind of complicated.

They don't appear in the Nooklings' catalog, but they can be ordered from the HH Showcase.

I just added all 24 balloons to my StreetPass house, so my sister can order them for me. However I already passed her twice today, so my updated house won't appear for her until tomorrow at the earliest.

And then once she's ordered balloons, it'll be Wednesday before they arrive.

Actually it's kind of complicated.

They don't appear in the Nooklings' catalog, but they can be ordered from the HH Showcase.

I just added all 24 balloons to my StreetPass house, so my sister can order them for me. However I already passed her twice today, so my updated house won't appear for her until tomorrow at the earliest.

And then once she's ordered balloons, it'll be Wednesday before they arrive.

Ow, ok. Ok, nice, I'll wait till Wednesday, but you can have the sofa already. :)

Got my salmon and king salmon today. Looks like I'm good to go for all my catches until the 15th.

It isn't your Diva I got, it's from another town. :) So like I said, you had nothing to do with it. :)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Got my salmon and king salmon today. Looks like I'm good to go for all my catches until the 15th.
Where did you catch both?

Seriously, I've been checking everywhere, different places on the internet and even the guide have different opinions on where to catch both and I've been failing trying everywhere.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Where did you catch both?

Seriously, I've been checking everywhere, different places on the internet and even the guide have different opinions on where to catch both and I've been failing trying everywhere.

In the ocean where the river dumps down

Ellix

My town is in complete disarray due to my pathing efforts <_> I hope it'll eventually start to look better as PWPs and bushes get placed in...

Can't find a salmon, king salmon or char... although I'm wearing my lucky item, and that it's a lucky day.

Does they show during rain or not?

You can definitely get them during rain. Are you fishing at the bottom of the waterfall where the river meets the ocean? I got King Salmon a tedious way by standing on the beach there and then Save and Continuing until I found two, since Merry graciously gave me the task of finding her a King Salmon even though I hadn't seen one before ~_~

Oh, and if you have time may I come by and pick up that Teacher's Desk? Or you could drop it off here and pick up a picnic basket too :p (Just don't mind the mess!)

So, I changed my mind and decided to start collecting the mini-dino models, so my list has shrunk significantly. Still, posting for a new day.

What I Need:
Fossils:
Diplo Chest (added because I'm SO close to a Diplo model!)

I have a spare Diplo Chest I don't need, if you want you're free to come by and grab it!

Chopper

I am pretty much convinced that Chambered Nautilus and Giant Isopods don't exist at all, and I am being trolled hard by this game.

BTLtOvgCUAAuE1n.jpg

Bob insinuating something lewd.

I actually gave him a perfect pear but then he just gave me a watermelon table...

I am pretty much convinced that Chambered Nautilus and Giant Isopods don't exist at all, and I am being trolled hard by this game.

Aww, the first one wasn't too hard to find for me, but the other is a bugger to find.

Are you swimming around the island? Do they only appear at night?

Chopper

You're checking on the island, right? That's where I got mine.

Aww, the first one wasn't too hard to find for me, but the other is a bugger to find.

Are you swimming around the island? Do they only appear at night?
Just trying in my town, to be honest. Should it make much difference? Apparently they're both available all the time, but I have done ALOT of diving the past fews weeks, and never seen either.

Ellix

Just trying in my town, to be honest. Should it make much difference? Apparently they're both available all the time, but I have done ALOT of diving the past fews weeks, and never seen either.

Actually...I think both the nautilus and isopod are island exclusives...

Elija2

The rare treasure chest is being sold in my town's island for 150 medals. Anyone wanna come by and buy it?

Thanks a bunch Elija, loved the look of your town, natural. Makes me almost regret spending hours on a path system :p

You're welcome! And I wonder if I'm the only one using path degradation for it's intended purchase.

You're welcome! And I wonder if I'm the only one using path degradation for it's intended purchase.

After trying in City Folk I'd rather play it safe... I know it's better in this game, but you never know! I might try experimenting with it, how long did it take you to get it like that, did you just run back and forth over it?

And YEEEEEEEH SALMON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom