• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Three space paths look better with houses though. I have 3 space paths everywhere except leading to bridges, then I switch it to two. The pattern I use is flexible so I can do either.

I see what you mean when using patterns because you have that space in front of a house where a pattern can't go, but with dirt paths it doesn't really matter.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I leave a space in front of house to avoid the path having a notch in it because of the dead space. Unfortunately I have one house that is one space too low for me to do that. :/

Elija2

Posting again for the new page: My island is selling the treasure chest for 150 medals. If anyone wants to come to my town to buy it just let me know.

Jak140

Hiya Jak,

I have the items ordered for you if you'd like to swing by.

Sure I'll be right over if you're here still.

Edit: What's your town name btw?

Also does any non US gaffer still need a picnic basket? I can let you drop by my town to get one if there are.

Chopper

Thanks Linius! Great to finally visit your town.

Is anyone in the US (and on my friend list) available for me to drop by and unload a pocket full of fish?!

Linius

sure, give me a few minutes to add you and I'll drop it off.

Awesome. You don't need a painting in return, I happen to have three spares which I hold on to for trading art.

I think I'm at about 250. I think that's about where I am in regards to visiting other towns too.

I can add to your count if you could open up for me in a bit so I can pick up some pants and bamboo :)

Or if you wanna visit me that's also fine since I'm already opening up.

Marvie_3

Banned
I can add to your count if you could open up for me in a bit so I can pick up some pants and bamboo :)

Or if you wanna visit me that's also fine since I'm already opening up.
Sorry, had to head out and didn't see this in time. I should be around most of tomorrow if you want your stuff then.

StayDead

What the hell. Is this a feature or a bug?

In my shopping district there's one of my villagers running around... The villager that left my town first a month after the Japanese release. She's just doing whatever anyone else does and doesn't seem to acknowledge that she went anywhere.

She seemed surprised to see me, but this is so odd.

Linius

In my shopping district there's one of my villagers running around... The villager that left my town first a month after the Japanese release. She's just doing whatever anyone else does and doesn't seem to acknowledge that she went anywhere.

A feature ;)

ramyeon

I'm more surprised that it's taken that long for one to show up for you. I've had a few villagers visit main street after moving and I've only been playing since the Europe release date.

StayDead

I'm more surprised that it's taken that long for one to show up for you. I've had a few villagers visit main street after moving and I've only been playing since the Europe release date.

I've only actually had about 5 villagers move and 3 of them moved without giving me any warning (my favourites :() and her and some other animal who left that I didn't really care about. I've had Mint, Jyun and Bob in their places though so I guess I got lucky! <3

What are you guys doing to keep the game interesting? I've been playing a lot less lately and with school already started its going to get worse.

Any suggestions?

ramyeon

What are you guys doing to keep the game interesting? I've been playing a lot less lately and with school already started its going to get worse.

Any suggestions?
You don't need to be playing for hours every day really. For the most part I just play an hour or two every day, do my daily routine, talk to a few villagers etc.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Any suggestions?

I flirt shamelessly with women.

And fill up my catalog I guess.

Just gotta set small goals for yourself.

Frogstep

Rhonda was the first villager to move out and I'm just NOW seeing her in main street.
She's the only one I've seen that's moved so far and I've had the game since US release. :eek:

I have some items to give away if anyone is interested. I've been cleaning my house and lockers up today, and I have the following:

Toy Camera
Sketchbook
Lovely Phone
Boxed Figurine
Star Bopper x2
Flower Bopper

4 regular axes

There are some other items laying around as well, but none of them are particularly hard to come by. Everything is free. If someone has a perfect orange I can buy, that would be great, other than that, I'm set. I'm selling all these in a couple hours. FC is: 0001-3321-1065. Thanks!

Linius

You don't need to be playing for hours every day really. For the most part I just play an hour or two every day, do my daily routine, talk to a few villagers etc.

I don't even make it to two hours daily. Maybe when I'm harvesting pears and doing some visits.

But I should play a little more at times maybe because I'm getting no PWPs at all anymore. And my friendship level surely lowered with most of my villagers. I can't bring myself to keep talking with them :p

I have some items to give away if anyone is interested. I've been cleaning my house and lockers up today, and I have the following:

Toy Camera
Sketchbook
Lovely Phone
Boxed Figurine
Star Bopper x2
Flower Bopper
Balloon TV
4 regular axes

There are some other items laying around as well, but none of them are particularly hard to come by. Everything is free. If someone has a perfect orange I can buy, that would be great, other than that, I'm set. I'm selling all these in a couple hours. FC is: 0001-3321-1065. Thanks!

Could you please hold the balloon TV for me? It's the last part I need of that series, then it's finally done. My own balloons just won't drop one :p

Chopper

Any suggestions?
I play for a couple of hours a day. Enough time to get my daily bits done and get my PWP suggestion. I only tend to play more when I'm trading online. Which, lately, is quite often. If building on your catalogue is something you're keen on doing, finding things to do is pretty simple.

I don't even make it to two hours daily. Maybe when I'm harvesting pears and doing some visits.

But I should play a little more at times maybe because I'm getting no PWPs at all anymore. And my friendship level surely lowered with most of my villagers. I can't bring myself to keep talking with them :p

Could you please hold the balloon TV for me? It's the last part I need of that series, then it's finally done. My own balloons just won't drop one :p

You got it!

Does anyone want Frita the uchi sheep? She's the one who looks like a Happy Meal. I'm going to be packing her up in about 30 minutes and then pushing her out shortly after that.

Edit: Gone. Adios, Frita.

What does this mean? How do you have so much control over someone leaving?

Like MicH, I do a little time traveling in a separate town. When I have a villager leaving, I give Gaffers first pick. Right now I'm trying to move out a couple to give to people here so Frita will only be available for a short time.

Paging kamikazekoala? He's probably sleeping, and full :/

He, unfortunately, picked up a random Diva the other day.

Niraj

Does anyone want Frita the uchi sheep? She's the one who looks like a Happy Meal. I'm going to be packing her up in about 30 minutes and then pushing her out shortly after that.

Paging kamikazekoala? He's probably sleeping, and full :/

ramyeon

The lawn mower is not orderable right? My Emporium was selling one today so I picked it up. I don't really need it other than for the catalog so if anyone wants it let me know :)

Niraj

The lawn mower is not orderable right? My Emporium was selling one today so I picked it up. I don't really need it other than for the catalog so if anyone wants it let me know :)

Correct. Only reason I have mine in storage as well :p

Niraj

I'd hang onto it but I really can't see myself doing anything with it ever :p better off going to someone who will actually use it haha.

lol me either. Just keeping it in case somebody wants to catalog it at some point.

Jak140

Haha, wow. After giving me almost every terrible public works suggestion known to man, Moe finally comes through and suggests the police station. Of course he would do it on a holiday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom