• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hang onto it but I really can't see myself doing anything with it ever :p better off going to someone who will actually use it haha.

I actually have mine in a backyard museum display along with barbecue, toasted marshmallow chair, clothesline, inflatable pool, etc.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
2 of my mostly finished rooms; any ideas to dress up the singer would be appreciated.

BTNWRhZCAAA0egf.jpg

BTNWIEjCEAAlaVM.jpg

(new wallpaper incoming)

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
1. I am trying to upgrade to t&t emporium, but I cannot seems to come across Gracie. I keep on checking everyday and she NEVER shows up. : ( Do I have to unlock her or anything? I have TIY, as well.

2. Anyone have Mangos? lol I have peaches, pears, oranges, apples, cherries, bananas, lemons and lychees. Am I missing another fruit?

3. I really want to check out some other people's towns. Mine feels so boring right now. lol
If you guys wanna, my friend code is: 0817 3742 5285 : )

Rocwell

1. I am trying to upgrade to t&t emporium, but I cannot seems to come across Gracie. I keep on checking everyday and she NEVER shows up. : ( Do I have to unlock her or anything? I have TIY, as well.

2. Anyone have Mangos? lol I have peaches, pears, oranges, apples, cherries, bananas, lemons and lychees. Am I missing another fruit?

3. I really want to check out some other people's towns. Mine feels so boring right now. lol
If you guys wanna, my friend code is: 0817 3742 5285 : )

I just traded for some fruit including mangoes like 5 minutes ago. I'll let you have a couple if you bring some lemons and you can check out my town if you like. FC is in my profile.

like a basket is fine, I'm in the process of clearing out all the flowers and trees out of my town so I can do my paths and then replant everything...

heading over now!
edit: I have a golden axe and some time to kill, if you're chopping your trees to replant them, I can help ya if you want!

Oh no. Gracie is in my town today and I'm not prepared. Would anyone help me put together a basic outfit? I have a basic top and bottom, but nothing else. :( I'll return the items after I've passed.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone have an exotic set I could catalogue? Would appreciate it very much :)

*waves*

It's in my house though so I'll have to move everything out. Let me know if you're still around.

Oh no. Gracie is in my town today and I'm not prepared. Would anyone help me put together a basic outfit? I have a basic top and bottom, but nothing else. :( I'll return the items after I've passed.

Let me check my shops for you.

Edit: no luck bud, sorry :(

Niraj

Never mind. I read that you can try as many times as you want, so I just gave it a shot with what I had on. I passed. :D

I'm definitely buying everything I see from now on in preparation for the next one. :lol

Glad it worked out :p

Acid, I'm open.

Rocwell

Never mind. I read that you can try as many times as you want, so I just gave it a shot with what I had on. I passed. :D

I'm definitely buying everything I see from now on in preparation for the next one. :lol

it's worth it to get as many theme appropriate items as you can though as you can get emporium furniture (which can be quite spendy) for passing the check. I've gotten 3 pieces of gracie furniture this way.

Jak140

Does anyone have the reel-to-reel cataloged? Last furniture orderable furniture item I need I think. I thought I had them all but missed that one somehow. If there's anything orderable furniture you need I probably have it cataloged.

Rocwell

Does anyone have the reel-to-reel cataloged? Last furniture orderable furniture item I need I think. I thought I had them all but missed that one somehow. If there's anything orderable furniture you need I probably have it cataloged.

I have a reel to reel handy. I'm looking for boxing ring set items, sand bag, speed bag, neutral corner, ringside table, barricade and weight bench. If you have any of that stuff handy I'd love to catalog it.

Jak140

I have a reel to reel handy. I'm looking for boxing ring set items, sand bag, speed bag, neutral corner, ringside table, barricade and weight bench. If you have any of that stuff handy I'd love to catalog it.

I think I have all of those. My FC is 3566 2276 4051. Just give me a minute to dig everything out.

Niraj

Do you need the boxing ring mat? I've got it if you want it.

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: Complete
Perfect Town Day 9: Complete
Perfect Town Day 10: In progress

Going a full day without having to water flowers feels great. How nice that it happened on Labor Day off all days. And I managed to enter the RSC for the first time tonight. Resetti is still a jerk as always. Would rather watch TV than talk to me. No wonder he hardly has any work this time around :p

Five days left

ramyeon

Perfect Apples are premium at my re-tail if anyone is interested.

I'll take her :)

Also, finally building the police station. Still undecided between modern and classic, help me GAF. :(
I went with Modern. Booker is probably the better character but that Classic station is just so ugly.

Like MicH, I do a little time traveling in a separate town. When I have a villager leaving, I give Gaffers first pick. Right now I'm trying to move out a couple to give to people here so Frita will only be available for a short time.

He, unfortunately, picked up a random Diva the other day.

Yeah. :( But she will arrive some day in my village.

Paging kamikazekoala? He's probably sleeping, and full :/

Thanks. :D But I'm full indeed with that Diva. Still, it is an uchi and she isn't that bad of an Uchi, so for now, I can live with it. :)

I took the classic police station, can't stand the modern one...

I went with Modern. Booker is probably the better character but that Classic station is just so ugly.
I feel the opposite. I hate the look of the modern station, but I like Copper so much more that I still went with it.

Though it still feels weird that Copper and Booker are separated. They are supposed to be a team. :(

Linius

WHOAH

Isabelle told me when I booted up the game Rhonda is leaving tomorrow. Now I'm totally okay with this but I never got a message about her leaving. What if it had been Julian or Apple? :/

EDIT

Well be damned, she truly is in boxes. She said she couldn't find the right moment to tell me.

WHOAH

Isabelle told me when I booted up the game Rhonda is leaving tomorrow. Now I'm totally okay with this but I never got a message about her leaving. What if it had been Julian or Apple? :/

EDIT

Well be damned, she truly is in boxes. She said she couldn't find the right moment to tell me.
I like my villagers, but I've been considering doing some serious time-travel to complete my fish and bug collection. I'm halfway interested in seeing what new villagers will move in. Also, I finally got the police station suggested, but after playing for several months, there is no good place to put it without tearing a few things down. Might as well force some villgaers out and redesign my town...

Does anyone else find it annoying that you can't purchase furniture that has been refurnished from the HHA? Like what difference does it make? At least let me get the default version... It's really frustrating getting street pass after street pass' worth of houses and only finding refurnished versions of what I need. It's like, "oh well. i guess I'll try again tomorrow or the next day or the next week."

ramyeon

I like my villagers, but I've been considering doing some serious time-travel to complete my fish and bug collection. I'm halfway interested in seeing what new villagers will move in.
As long as no villagers are set to give notice of moving out on the day you're currently on, you can TT as far in the future as you like without anyone moving out. Villagers also don't move in during the time you skip as far as I've seen, someone can pitch a lot for house construction on the day you skip to though if you're at 8 villagers or less.

As long as no villagers are set to give notice of moving out on the day you're currently on, you can TT as far in the future as you like without anyone moving out. Villagers also don't move in during the time you skip as far as I've seen, someone can pitch a lot for house construction on the day you skip to though if you're at 8 villagers or less.
Well boo.. It was a thought, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom