• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have Kid Cat and is willing to let him leave? Long story short, he's my favorite of the villagers that I have had, and I went on a trip and forgot my 3DS. In that time frame, he moved, and I'm actually kind of heartbroken about it. I'm willing to pay 1.5 million bells for him.

ramyeon

Does anyone have Kid Cat and is willing to let him leave? Long story short, he's my favorite of the villagers that I have had, and I went on a trip and forgot my 3DS. In that time frame, he moved, and I'm actually kind of heartbroken about it. I'm willing to pay 1.5 million bells for him.
You'll need to cycle through 16 villagers before you can get him again, even from someone else's town.

Nice, found 5 hybrid flowers today. Having my entire town as a hybrid farm really pays off.

BTW, does anybody have these items to trade?

Ultra scope, lovely phone (fireworks)
Tropical vista/floor, sea globe, bottled ship (island)

Can offer bells or some miscellaneous items.

I also have mermaid fence, door and mailbox in my Nooks if anybody is interested.

ramyeon

Noted. I haven't had this happen, so I wasn't sure what to do. So I guess the best thing is to just move on with it?
Yeah or you could use TTing to force villagers in and out, cycle through 16 and then get him :/ it's a pain but unfortunately the game keeps the data of your old villagers saved until you do that.

Philia

Anyone need a common or neutral painting? I'm giving it away.

I'm still missing a mystic statue but definitely not holding my breath on anyone having it.

Yeah or you could use TTing to force villagers in and out, cycle through 16 and then get him :/ it's a pain but unfortunately the game keeps the data of your old villagers saved until you do that.

I'm tempted to just start a new town kind of, might go that route. Not sure yet. I'm pretty adamant against TTing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmmm... haven't really planned what to do with my next room so at the moment the only other item I can think of is the dala horse.

I'm just leaving work so I should be able to get on in about an hour.

Hmmm... haven't really planned what to do with my next room so at the moment the only other item I can think of is the dala horse.

Just ordered the dala horse for you : )

Will you be around in 2 and a half hour's time? That's when it should arrive and also when I'll be free next.

Also, does anybody have any interesting villagers moving out on the 6th? I have a villager moving on the 5th and would love to adopt a villager myself rather than risk getting a random one from StreetPass or online.

Wait, you didn't catalogue my Gulliver set a month ago? :) I can order one now. :) And you have'll it today. :)

Edit: nvm, just read Aveyn's post. :)

Nice, found 5 hybrid flowers today. Having my entire town as a hybrid farm really pays off.

BTW, does anybody have these items to trade?

Ultra scope, lovely phone (fireworks)
Tropical vista/floor, sea globe, bottled ship (island)

Can offer bells or some miscellaneous items.

I also have mermaid fence, door and mailbox in my Nooks if anybody is interested.
I might have a spare Ultra Scope laying around. If I find one, it's yours.

Also have some spare fireworks items I need to get rid of, and more importantly, a spare Silver Slingshot. If anyone wants them, let me know.

I might have a spare Ultra Scope laying around. If I find one, it's yours.

Also have some spare fireworks items I need to get rid of, and more importantly, a spare Silver Slingshot. If anyone wants them, let me know.

Thanks!

I was hoping some people might have kept their spares.

I'm making a fireworks room at the moment, when I realised I was missing two items. I must have traded them away for other items >___<

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What time is it good to fish for king salmon?

Also is it just go to the cliff to where the river and ocean meet, press A, continue-save if there's no big shadow, rinse-repeat?

Thanks!

I was hoping some people might have kept their spares.

I'm making a fireworks room at the moment, when I realised I was missing two items. I must have traded them away for other items >___<
Just went through my house and storage areas, and I only have one, sorry. :( I thought I had a couple, but its the Billion items I e multiple of. Sorry again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just ordered the dala horse for you : )

Will you be around in 2 and a half hour's time? That's when it should arrive and also when I'll be free next.

Also, does anybody have any interesting villagers moving out on the 6th? I have a villager moving on the 5th and would love to adopt a villager myself rather than risk getting a random one from StreetPass or online.
Thanks. I should be around.

Not that it matters, but I did think of some other lame items on the way home in case you couldn't get the horse, so I guess I really should make a list of these items that I can refer to at any time.

Do you need fireworks (sparklers, roman candles)? I have some left over that I can just drop off.

Thanks. I should be around.

Not that it matters, but I did think of some other lame items on the way home in case you couldn't get the horse, so I guess I really should make a list of these items that I can refer to at any time.

Do you remember any of those items?

I still have 30 mins to go before the next postal delivery and I have 50% of the catalog.

Chopper

Do you remember any of those items?

I still have 30 mins to go before the next postal delivery and I have 50% of the catalog.
So sales DO count on catalogue purchases?

The Internet is telling me that Gracie Grace sells Aviator Shades. As opposed to Pilot Shades. Does anyone have a picture of/access to these?

Katrina's back. Again. If anyone needs a reading, they're welcome to stop by later this afternoon.

So sales DO count on catalogue purchases?

The Internet is telling me that Gracie Grace sells Aviator Shades. As opposed to Pilot Shades. Does anyone have a picture of/access to these?

No, I don't think they count. Aveyn was referring to the fact that his catalog is 50% complete.

I have a pair you're welcome to. They're summer items but easily replaceable.

http://moridb.com/items/accessories/aviator-shades

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Soooooo after getting rid of Bella I did the camper thing for a few hours until I got Doc! Woo! The ratio has shifted! 6 bunnies and 4 others. I'm kinda sad Cole didn't come in before Doc. He's the ONLY bunny with buck teeth. Seriously. Anyway, I think he'll be my favorite for my 9th or 10th spot. Lazy and Peppies are my favorites, so 2 Peppies and 2 lazys will be nice.

Today, Chrissy said she wanted to move to another town. Silly. She thinks I care what she wants.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Soooooo after getting rid of Bella I did the camper thing for a few hours until I got Doc! Woo! The ratio has shifted! 6 bunnies and 4 others. I'm kinda sad Cole didn't come in before Doc. He's the ONLY bunny with buck teeth. Seriously. Anyway, I think he'll be my favorite for my 9th or 10th spot. Lazy and Peppies are my favorites, so 2 Peppies and 2 lazys will be nice.

Today, Chrissy said she wanted to move to another town. Silly. She thinks I care what she wants.

No wonder Francine hates you.

Galactic Fork

No wonder Francine hates you.

Nah, we're cool now. She came over, and we were badmouthing all the non bunnies. She called Paula a "so-and-so." She has a bit of a potty mouth.

PLUS! Now Francine and Chrissy are wearing the same thing. They look all cute and preppy in my school top design.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've ordered you the plate armor, but I'm missing the red tile. I'll have to watch the carpets more carefully!
Wow! Thanks for that. I'm sure my store used to sell the tile a lot when I didn't really care for it, but now that I'm curious as to whether it suits one of my rooms I want it typically stops being sold. At the moment I'm using the checkered tile which works pretty well so I'm not too concerned. That room has hit maximum so I can't add anything else to it.

Oh before I forget. Do you want Katie, she's in my town.

Galactic Fork

Wow! Thanks for that. I'm sure my store used to sell the tile a lot when I didn't really care for it, but now that I'm curious as to whether it suits one of my rooms I want it typically stops being sold. At the moment I'm using the checkered tile which works pretty well so I'm not too concerned. That room has hit maximum so I can't add anything else to it.

Oh before I forget. Do you want Katie, she's in my town.

I'm pretty sure I have the red tile in my magical closet, but I'm not at my 3ds, so if you don't mind waiting an hour or 2 I can get it for you then.

Elija2

Rosie came up to me and said she wants to move away! What the hell, you just moved in! Like that's ever happening.

Redd is selling a worthy painting in my town. If anyone wants to come buy it, let me know.

Now that I have my dream town my new biggest paranoia is not having a mover tell me until they're in boxes as happened to Linius. I guess I'm going to have to check a month ahead with an alt every few days to make sure no one is scheming.

I almost wish there was a way you could disable this part of the game in case I want to take time off. I guess I can always start up with an alt and TT back to a day before someone moved/was in boxes to prevent losing a dreamie. Still, stressful, and way more of a stress than any before I spent 150 million on villagers.

Elija2

Now that I have my dream town my new biggest paranoia is not having a mover tell me until they're in boxes as happened to Linius. I guess I'm going to have to check a month ahead with an alt every few days to make sure no one is scheming.

I almost wish there was a way you could disable this part of the game in case I want to take time off. I guess I can always start up with an alt and TT back to a day before someone moved/was in boxes to prevent losing a dreamie. Still, stressful, and way more of a stress than any before I spent 150 million on villagers.

If you stop playing the day after a villager asks to move out and you say no, nobody should move out while you're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom