• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak140

So... I've got every orderable furniture, wallpaper, and carpet cataloged to my knowledge and I've got mail coming in about twenty five minutes. If anyone has been looking for a few items and hasn't been able to find them, let me know and I'll order it for you (as long as its not something ridiculously expensive like the throne).

I think I'll be able to order up to 8 items for the next delivery so let's limit it to 2 or 3 per person for now, depending on how many people need items.

Chopper

So... I've got every orderable furniture, wallpaper, and carpet cataloged to my knowledge and I've got mail coming in about twenty five minutes. If anyone has been looking for a few items and hasn't been able to find them, let me know and I'll order it for you (as long as its not something ridiculously expensive like the throne).

I think I'll be able to order up to 8 items for the next delivery so let's limit it to 2 or 3 per person for now, depending on how many people need items.
Do you have Kiddie and Robo Wall-clocks you could order for me?

Your stuff is here waiting for you. Gtg to diner in a bit so you may have to pick it up later if you can't make it in the next 15 minutes or so.

Thanks, Jak. Can't believe how much stuff you have. Would take hours just to catalog it all. Thanks for the furniture and letting me get some petition signatures. Enjoy dinner!

EDIT:

Oh i have a wistful and flowery painting being sold by Redd in my town. Think they're both legit. Flowery painting is never fake at least and the wistful one has a blue hat/thing. I already bought a statue,so I can't get anything else. If anyone needs I'll leave my gate open.

Koomaster

Do villagers pick mushrooms? I've been placing them as decorations but now I notice one is missing.

Edit: I kind of doubt any visitor took it because it wasn't a particularly valuable one. I've also noticed a clover that spawned in a nice location disappear before. :/
I have two placed in front of a villager's house and they have remained there for a while now.

Also value has no bearing on whether someone will take something. If you don't know the person they could have taken it because it looks nice or they thought it was trash or etc.

I don't think villagers care about things on the ground.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Pic dump from the past week or so:

tumblr_msgn22b45L1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Help :(

tumblr_msgn5hRhH61sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

:eek:

tumblr_msgnvijLrq1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msgnvijLrq1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_msgnvijLrq1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_msgnvijLrq1sw5rnlo10_400.jpg

See ya, friendo :(

tumblr_msgnx76ZcM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

SolidEyeSystem is less enthused than I am.

tumblr_msl03iSvro1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

suzu=demon

tumblr_msl054oCcT1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Trippin

tumblr_msl07dzxTN1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msl07dzxTN1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_msl07dzxTN1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

bluepolicebox was my 500th visitor :)

tumblr_msl09lu4Ju1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Fourth one :)

tumblr_msl0aiapTv1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msl0aiapTv1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Love Ankha :)

tumblr_msl0m3jgDg1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Even though she likes to embellish a bit. 3 years is more like 3 days.

tumblr_msl0fxmojP1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msl0fxmojP1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_msl0fxmojP1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

Labor day fun at Burrow with Lord Helmet, kamikazekoala, and of course bluepolicebox

tumblr_msl0jt4ogg1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msl0jt4ogg1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_msl0jt4ogg1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

Dude is a fucking downer.

tumblr_msl0klaxK01sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

-_-

I have two placed in front of a villager's house and they have remained there for a while now.

Also value has no bearing on whether someone will take something. If you don't know the person they could have taken it because it looks nice or they thought it was trash or etc.

I double checked my bag just to make sure i didn't accidentally grab it while standing near the entrance to the train station, but I don't have any on me. I promise i'm not interested in shrooms.

EDIT: I finally got a villager pic and it was Jacques who i especially like! Finally lol.

Jak140

I double checked my bag just to make sure i didn't accidentally grab it while standing near the entrance to the train station, but I don't have any on me. I promise i'm not interested in shrooms.

EDIT: I finally got a villager pic and it was Jacques who i especially like! Finally lol.

Lol no that was before you even visited, don't worry. I'm not too upset about it anyway.

I've seen villagers pick weeds so I thought they might have picked the clover. Also I've seen an ign guide that says the villagers pick mushrooms during the mush set event, but idk if that applies to regular mushrooms you place around town.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/Mushroom_Picking

Thanks, Jak. Can't believe how much stuff you have. Would take hours just to catalog it all. Thanks for the furniture and letting me get some petition signatures. Enjoy dinner!

EDIT:

Oh i have a wistful and flowery painting being sold by Redd in my town. Think they're both legit. Flowery painting is never fake at least and the wistful one has a blue hat/thing. I already bought a statue,so I can't get anything else. If anyone needs I'll leave my gate open.

I don't think we're friends, so I can't nab one.

Anyway, I'm back from PAX. I think I owe Phillia some items, does this still hold true? Additionally, have I missed anything nifty?

Also, I have a second Violet pic. Anyone want the purple gorilla's pic?

Frogstep

Can you give villager pics to other villagers to display in their houses, or does that not work? Not sure if it's already been asked and answered.

ramyeon

Can you give villager pics to other villagers to display in their houses, or does that not work? Not sure if it's already been asked and answered.
I dunno if sending them works but you can't give them to villagers when they request furniture and you can't put them up at Re-Tail either, so I'm guessing not.

jourdy

Hi guys,

I just bought a 3ds XL and my first Animal Crossing game ever.
I tried to follow the guide in OP, but Isabelle isn't giving me any stationeries.

This is my 1st day. Just spent the whole day collecting bugs for selling and paid off my debt. I have to wait a day for my house to be built.. so meanwhile... what can I do?

I have done nothing but collect stuff for selling.

Mephala

Hi guys,

I tried to follow the guide in OP, but Isabelle isn't giving me any stationeries.

This is my 1st day. Just spent the whole day collecting bugs for selling and paid off my debt. I have to wait a day for my house to be built.. so meanwhile... what can I do?

Be friend your animals! If you have your ID card, you should be able to visit other people's towns as well. I'd invite you over but I won't be online for a while.

At the beginning of the game there is a lot of "You've completed SOMETHING. It'll be ready TOMORROW."

Ribbot will be moving in tomorrow thanks to Insaniac, and I got to sell my turnips for a nice profit thanks to Rocwell. AC GAF is the best! :D

Hi guys,

Did you get your net from the store? If so, then you can get a fishing rod from Isabelle by continually asking her about fishing. (She'll give you some foreign fruit too if you bring her a seashell.)

You can also start catching some stuff to donate to your museum.

jourdy

Be friend your animals! If you have your ID card, you should be able to visit other people's towns as well. I'd invite you over but I won't be online for a while.

At the beginning of the game there is a lot of "You've completed SOMETHING. It'll be ready TOMORROW."

Thanks! How do I befriend them? Just talk with them?
There's 1 rabbit who told me I follow her too much and I'm like a shadow. Does that mean I am talking to them too much?

Also, where can I get the fishing rod and the watering can? Been trying to talk to Isabelle for a long time now but still not getting any for sale.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Thanks! How do I befriend them? Just talk with them?
There's 1 rabbit who told me I follow her too much and I'm like a shadow. Does that mean I am talking to them too much?

Also, where can I get the fishing rod and the watering can? Been trying to talk to Isabelle for a long time now but still not getting any for sale.
Are you talking to Isabelle from across the counter?

Can anyone confirm the Scorpion is still available this month? Like seen it yourself etc?

I just ask because my Dad needs it and is desperately trying to catch it before it vanishes but hasn't seen one for awhile, wondering if it is actually still available this month, don't want him to waste his time looking if it wasn't. :(

Rocwell

Can anyone confirm the Scorpion is still available this month? Like seen it yourself etc?

I just ask because my Dad needs it and is desperately trying to catch it before it vanishes but hasn't seen one for awhile, wondering if it is actually still available this month, don't want him to waste his time looking if it wasn't. :(

Yep caught mine on Sept. 1st. they are just super rare. Their running sound can be hard to hear because of background noise from river/pond etc. so I recommend running around with your net out and then freezing when they stop at to hiss at you. Then you can sneak up and catch em.

Yup, still available. Saw three yesterday.

Ok, got Shep's pic too yesterday, so that leaves Ankha, Agent S and Gruff for their pics. Rest are new ones, so i don't count those yet...

Got a orange and a pink tulip, so I think I can almost get rid of the normal tulips.

Katrina in town today. Got some more fossils and gyroids, but nothing I can use. Still missing the spino torso and the pachy skull. :(

Got a camper today, saw a sheep, thought it was Frita, but luckily it's Wendy, so no loss here. :)

Will see what other news I got in some hours...

Edit 2: have a turnips price of 447 in my town, but I'm at work now, so I cannot let anyone enter, not sure if it will go higher or not... a shame it happens on a morning I have to work... :(

Philia, I have perfect peach premium today in my town, so if you want to unload those peaches this evening, let me know. :) so start harvesting. :)

Chopper

Your stuff is here waiting for you. Gtg to diner in a bit so you may have to pick it up later if you can't make it in the next 15 minutes or so.
Hey buddy. I fell asleep. Thanks so much for getting those for me. Let me know when you're playing again, and I'll come right over.

Edit: Oh shit. Gracie. Can anyone help me out with a Cute outfit?!

Edit 2: I have shoes!

Jak140

Hey buddy. I fell asleep. Thanks so much for getting those for me. Let me know when you're playing again, and I'll come right over.

Edit: Oh shit. Gracie. Can anyone help me out with a Cute outfit?!

Edit 2: I have shoes!
Still here? If you are let me know and I'll open the gate.

Question: I have perfect peaches too. If I harvest them and someone one sell them in my town, does the person also get the premium non native fruit bonus? Cause otherwise, would be nice if that person sells my baskets too. :)

Edit: nvm, think you can only have the bonus in towns where the peach isn't native... :( so i guess not bonus here, right. :( Damn.... :( Happy for nothing...

Animekatt

So glad I remembered to save and quit. I <3 Fauna, but I don't want her in just any ol' place. Now to spend hours searching for a great spot for her. It's worth it though. :3

MicH

My god, this IS my lucky day! Just got Phoebe's picture for returning "her lost donuts". Seriously, I'm not kidding

Philia

Question: I have perfect peaches too. If I harvest them and someone one sell them in my town, does the person also get the premium non native fruit bonus? Cause otherwise, would be nice if that person sells my baskets too. :)

Edit: nvm, think you can only have the bonus in towns where the peach isn't native... :( so i guess not bonus here, right. :( Damn.... :( Happy for nothing...

Yeah, we lose out HALF of the bonus if your native is peach. So no go there. Thanks for the pm and the heads up though.

I'm also looking for premium on Perfect Cherry. :)

I also have a legit Neutral painting up for grabs. Thanks to Niraj yesterday, I've completed my art section! :D

Velcro Fly

Game is so much more fun and relaxing when you focus on the collecting stuff aspect and not the making money aspect. Haven't bought turnips in almost a month and I've never felt better.

MicH

Game is so much more fun and relaxing when you focus on the collecting stuff aspect and not the making money aspect. Haven't bought turnips in almost a month and I've never felt better.
I completely agree. I think I've only ever bought turnips three times in this game and it's so stressfull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom