• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

So Rhonda is gone. No pic in the mail as with all my other villagers who left. Still at one pic :(

Mich, let me know when Henry's ready :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've only bought turnips a handful of time enough to earn the silver badge only.

Still that day I got a good price was enough to boost me to 20mil which is where my bank account has been hovering for the past two months.

Frost_Ace

Argh, sorry, looks like only 3 villagers are awake.

It's okay I'll find someone else :)

Anyway the police station is finally complete :eek:

4HSuG2u.jpg

I also achieved perfect town and this evening I got a meteor shower if anyone is interested.

Have a ReTail bonus on Perfect Apples. I can't come on until at least 7PM PST or so due to work. But if you're interested, please send me a PM with your FC. I won't be checking here for people interested, thread moves too fast for me.

MicH

I have Molly at my campsite in my TT town. Does anyone want her? Otherwise I won't invite her to live in the town.

She's free of course. Cute little duck

Has anyone had a villager announce they're moving out right before their birthday? I've been trying to get someone out on and off for days and she hasn't pinged once. I'm starting to think it might be because I'm too close to her birthday.

Also, Beardo will be getting the boot today if anyone wants him.

Frost_Ace

Oh I thought it was RPG wizard that needs his petition signed lol. My gates are open. :) I believe we still have each other added.
can't see your gates open Philia :eek:
I have Molly at my campsite in my TT town. Does anyone want her? Otherwise I won't invite her to live in the town.

I'd love to have her!

But I don't have space right now :(

Can you take care of her until one of my villagers goes away?

Linius

Whoah, I have Molly in my campsite today as well :lol

But how are things with Henry? :)

Have a ReTail bonus on Perfect Apples. I can't come on until at least 7PM PST or so due to work. But if you're interested, please send me a PM with your FC. I won't be checking here for people interested, thread moves too fast for me.
Sorry to quote myself, but I forgot to say that Apples are my native fruit, so bonus won't be as big as it could be.

jourdy

Anyone want to add me?
I don't know anyone playing this game so I am relying on the internetzzzzz for multiplayer.

I am an AC noob.
0404-6645-4820

Chopper

Seriously, can anybody help out with the Cute theme that Gracie has demanded? Any cute clothes in your shops? I have shoes already...

Frost_Ace

Oh, I purged you because I don't know who's NICK WAS. :\ I swear if everyone went by their GAF name or something... I wouldn't need to purge needlessly. :(

Anyway, I've added you back and gates are open.

My cousin was online and I went to him.

Thanks anyway Philia :)

Linius

OK :)

Give me 5 min to TT him out safely

EDIT: OK, he's in boxes. Opening

Awesome, coming over!

I wish I could repay you some how for your services. You got bells a plenty though so if there's anything you're looking for let me know.

Philia

Awesome, coming over!

I wish I could repay you some how for your services. You got bells a plenty though so if there's anything you're looking for let me know.

He's still missing a few gold furniture pieces. :) I've been contributing my gold nuggets in hopes he get a complete set some day for me and my husband to catalog. Other than that, I think he'd appreciate a lot of bushes. :3

Linius

He's still missing a few gold furniture pieces. :) I've been contributing my gold nuggets in hopes he get a complete set some day for me and my husband to catalog. Other than that, I think he'd appreciate a lot of bushes. :3

Yeah the moment I arrived I noticed the bushes. I still have six waiting for him, I keep forgetting to bring them over :p

Well Mich thanks again! I'll get you six golden ores and and more bushes.

MicH

Yeah, you have helped me A LOT with the golden set. I still need the golden woman and the golden man. I keep getting wallpaper and flooring :/ So if anyone needs those/wants to trade let me know!

EDIT: Also my TT town has terrible villagers at the moment. Rocco, Bertha, Agnes, Tipper and Olaf? *barf*

Linius

ibcVfwoeHMHpCb.JPG
ib0LhnSPgcVMPF.JPG

Visited Lazulis to do some oldschool fish showoff contests. Also met Ankha, I came at an unfortunate time I guess :(

iOsEhQlKkXImP.JPG
iBp0xpDuThaoH.JPG

The main reason I visited Lazulis was to pick up that second worldmap at last. Now I got one refurbished and one normal in my office :D

igGbzr26REE4p.JPG
ibhJMDBE7oxe31.JPG

I also have a fully dressed cowboy in my western room as of now. And I saw my first ex-villagers in mainstreet. It was Willow.

iKnhsdOwpcCZA.JPG
ibw6DXunFsd6lT.JPG

HENRY!

Passed my last check for Gracie. As I'm not much of a hoarder/collector, I'll let anyone come pillage whenever the fancy strikes. Probably gonna TT it in soon as Ankha just asked to leave (hell no) so I feel fine speeding up the renovation.

2 other things:

Looking to catalogue a black denim jacket

Hats on premium at Re-Tail (at least for a little while)

Philia

I got Redd today and for the first time ever, I got two legit art works! :D My luck is crazzzzzzzy good today. :D

One is a flowery painting which will go to my husband. Other is a Great statue that is up for grabs. :D

Akira_83

Banned
can Cyrus not repaint any item i give him?

i own the CD rack and like it next to my flat screen TV but would love it painted black to match the Tv and modern table/endtable

when i try and give him the project the only selectable furniture is the ebony piano but i dont want to repaint that

thanks

Philia

Can I come? :D

I'm still waiting on Niraj to get online. I owe him for the mystic bust he got me yesterday thus completing my art section. I knew he's missing some statues, I just forgot which ones. If he doesn't need this great statue, it'll go to you. :)

can Cyrus not repaint any item i give him?

He doesn't customize every item sadly no. :(

And NO BISKIT, you're NOT LEAVING. NOPE. You're too precious to me, my lazy cute doggie.

Akira_83

Banned
I'm still waiting on Niraj to get online. I owe him for the mystic bust he got me yesterday thus completing my art section. I knew he's missing some statues, I just forgot which ones. If he doesn't need this great statue, it'll go to you. :)

He doesn't customize every item sadly no. :(

And NO BISKIT, you're NOT LEAVING. NOPE. You're too precious to me, my lazy cute doggie.

so if i really want that cd shelf im stuck with the dark wood color?

bummer

wish every theme had every item

because if there was a MODERN CD shelf that would work perfect

Oh hi Redd. What, two legits? Damn, I can only get one. Motherly Statue is MINE!

Real Moving Painting (unless I'm really missing something)
Fake Basic Painting
Fake Graceful Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom