• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, Cyrus is a bit too limited in that regard. Really the only preset things should be special patterns (modern wood) or textures (world map). Colours should open a colour bar when you can select exactly what colour you want. Plenty of other games can already do that. And it's also silly that items like the Astro furniture doesn't allow for parts to be individually coloured. Keeping the white parts white and changing the orange to blue should be an option for example.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm still waiting on Niraj to get online. I owe him for the mystic bust he got me yesterday thus completing my art section. I knew he's missing some statues, I just forgot which ones. If he doesn't need this great statue, it'll go to you. :)

Don't need that one :) (gallant, robust, beautiful, off the top of my head). Thanks for thinking of me though.

Chopper

Lol, you need to get your brain in check. He won't get it til tomorrow in the mail. You just best go over there and order the thing yourself.
Ha ha. Of course. Sorry. My brain is indeed a bit frazzled today.

Damn, too late. Could have used that moving painting too... :( Hope Shep or Gruff caugh some up, got 4 real paintings I have already... :(
Sorry! It'll be my 11th piece of art. A whole third! A landmark!

Just to really take the piss, could I come visit Katrina?!

Ha ha. Of course. Sorry. My brain is indeed a bit frazzled today.

Sorry! It'll be my 11th piece of art. A whole third! A landmark!

Just to really take the piss, could I come visit Katrina?!

No!!!!

Just kidding. :) Sure, but I don't know when I'm available tonight. What paintings are you looking for? I have 5 real paintings, nice x 2, proper, fine and amazing one. Maybe more if Shep coughs some up...

Chopper

No!!!!

Just kidding. :) Sure, but I don't know when I'm available tonight. What paintings are you looking for? I have 5 real paintings, nice x 2, proper, fine and amazing one. Maybe more if Shep coughs some up...
Actually, I am in need of proper, fine and amazing paintings. What can I offer you in return?

Thanks RPG Wizard! Moving get!

Actually, I am in need of proper, fine and amazing paintings. What can I offer you in return?

Thanks RPG Wizard! Moving get!

Well, the moving would be nice. :)

Nah, don't really know, actually, I almost got everything already (for furniture, don't start on clothes)... :( Miss a spino torso and pachy skull for completing my miniset of dino's and some statues from the art...

Should look at my catalogue what things I still miss. I think I have all the region exclusives till now, should look for that too...

Rocwell

No!!!!

I need a nice painting, I have a worthy painting for trade if you need it or perhaps there's something else you're after? Bells?

Oh I see you're after dino models. I'm pretty sure I have an extra spino model. Lemme see if I have an extra pachy model too...

I have extra dimetrodon, ankylo, sabertooth, and tricera models.

Got Apple's pic today, leaving only one to go. All I had to do was replace the yellow butterfly she asked for yesterday. Caught a nearby tiger butterfly and that was it.

Speaking of catching insects, for the second day in a row, villagers have asked me for cicadas. What's the deal here? They're not around anymore. Why don't villagers realize this?

I need a nice painting, I have a worthy painting for trade if you need it or perhaps there's something else you're after? Bells?

Oh I see you're after dino models. I'm pretty sure I have an extra spino model. Lemme see if I have an extra pachy model too...

I have extra dimetrodon, ankylo, sabertooth, and tricera models.

Moving is the only painting I need. :( Have those models already too. :( I'll just give it to you once I have time to play the game tonight..

Looks like I hit the 100 day mark. Town tree got a little bigger.
BTVRa_uCcAEMQdt.jpg

Elija2

What the hell? Tia just asked me for a scorpion, saying it's a "pretty common insect". Yeah, right. I already have her pic so I'm not even gonna bother.

MicH

So after the two pictures I got today (Lolly, Phoebe), I "only" need 6 pictures; Gayle, Whitney (new), Static (new), Cheri, Marshal and Beau (not even trying).

I got a lot from move-outs; Biskit, Rodney and Blaire

Philia

I've decided, I will NOT donate any fish or bugs or damn fossils to my villagers and clutter up their houses anymore. Not even for their silly requests. NOPE. NOPE NOPE. I'm sick of looking at those containers. SERIOUSLY. 2X2 aquariums and FOSSIL. NOPE, I"M NOT HAVING IT.

That fossil bit was at Pashmina's... which came with her house. :\ Who the fuck would give a fossil to a villager. Man. That's one HUGE ugly spot in her house.

I've decided, I will NOT donate any fish or bugs or damn fossils to my villagers and clutter up their houses anymore. Not even for their silly requests. NOPE. NOPE NOPE. I'm sick of looking at those containers. SERIOUSLY. 2X2 aquariums and FOSSIL. NOPE, I"M NOT HAVING IT.

I am SO right there with you!!

MicH

That fossil bit was at Pashmina's... which came with her house. :\ Who the fuck would give a fossil to a villager. Man. That's one HUGE ugly spot in her house.
Yep, it's terrible.

I'm gonna give them what they want until I get their pictures however

Elija2

My Katt has had a giant shark tank in her house for months. It's pretty funny when she comments about how it reminds her of an evil villain's lair. But yeah, it's ugly and takes up so much room. I gotta do it if I want their picture though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom