• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So this just happened.

I was gathering fruit and this happened and I don't even.

iFbCdrQ.jpg

bs000

I keep getting peoples unwanted villagers from other towns even though I never visit or talk to them. Is there any way to avoid this other than never connecting to the internet again?

Jak140

Just got my 5th Walt's pic. I've been trying to farm art from him because he's a cranky, but I think I've gotten more pics than legit art from him. He either loves me or is in love with himself.

Frost_Ace

I've been placing the flowers in alternate spaces like everyone does and I haven't got any hybrids in three days, what's wrong with this game? :(

Also have Apollo in the tent but my village is full :((((((

I keep getting peoples unwanted villagers from other towns even though I never visit or talk to them. Is there any way to avoid this other than never connecting to the internet again?
Wait wut? How does this works exactly?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've been placing the flowers in alternate spaces like everyone does and I haven't got any hybrids in three days, what's wrong with this game? :(
Best way to force breeding is to have beautiful town and only water the flowers you want to breed.

ramyeon

Well this is gonna have to do. I lost a few blue roses but I have them coming out my ears so it doesn't matter lol. Right next to Rosie's place and I made a makeshift flower bed out the front with paths. Looks pretty good actually.

BTYmNx5CEAAJsKu.jpg

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: Complete
Perfect Town Day 9: Complete
Perfect Town Day 10: Complete
Perfect Town Day 11: Complete
Perfect Town Day 12: In progress

Three days to go. Please let it rain again tomorrow

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: Complete
Perfect Town Day 9: Complete
Perfect Town Day 10: Complete
Perfect Town Day 11: Complete
Perfect Town Day 12: In progress

Three days to go. Please let it rain again tomorrow

It's pretty easy to keep it constant isn't it?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My town is covered in flowers (I'm sure others can attest to this) but apparently my villagers are complaining there are not enough flowers. Jesus H Christ.

Linius

Lesson learnt.

Although I don't think villagers ask for out-of-season creatures like the tarantula, unless you're saving them for a generic bug request?

Yeah, now we're out of season it doesn't really matter anymore. But because they're hard to catch I just don't get rid of them. They're my trophies!
I sound like a serialkiller now, or I watch too much Hannibal...

Here is what I have so far...

tumblr_msmhqkgchV1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Still need to refurb another table and two more chairs tonight. I have a grand piano coming in tomorrow which will go beside the gyroids. Also plants in the bottom corners. I may also put a sign up by the record player but I am debating that. Maybe a coat rack instead. Just have to move things around and see how it looks to me. Also might alter the design of the table cloths a bit as well. I just get very particular about things and it ends up taking me forever to design stuff in the game. :p

Damn, are all these chairs refurbished with a golden ore? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom